Interventional Pulmonology Market
Interventional Pulmonology Market (Product Type: Bronchoscopes, Electromagnetic Navigation Bronchoscopy Systems, Pleuroscopes, Respiratory Endotherapy Devices, Airway Stents, Pleural Catheters, Endobronchial Valves, and Bronchial Thermoplasty Systems; Indication: Asthma, COPD, Lung Cancer, Tracheal & Bronchial Stenosis, and Others; and End User: Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Diagnostic Centers, Specialty Clinics, and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2021-2031
Press Release :
Aerosol-generating Procedures amid Coronavirus Outbreak Compel Interventional Pulmonologists to Adopt New Practices
The coronavirus disease has increased the risk of human-to-human transmission of respiratory droplets coupled with a high level of population mobility, and has resulted in a rapid dissemination worldwide. This has increased the role of healthcare facilities and stakeholders in the global interventional pulmonology market. With a high number of active COVID-19 cases in Singapore, India, Canada, and Pakistan, interventional pulmonologists (IP) are also being exposed to the risk of infection. Hence, companies in the interventional pulmonology market are maintaining robust supply chains of devices, medications, catheters, and stents, among others, to reduce the vulnerability of healthcare systems.
Similar to other open airway procedures or aerosol-generating procedures, bronchoscopy poses a significant risk of spreading contaminated droplets. Interventional pulmonologists are adapting to such high-risk procedures in order to ensure the safety of patients and other medical workers. Since there is a high risk of contracting the novel infection even after two doses of vaccination, interventional pulmonologists and related stakeholders in the value chain are maintaining optimum medical services to improve clinical outcomes.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Interventional Pulmonology Market
Targeted Therapies, Collaboration among IP Workforce Help Improve Medical Outcomes
The interventional pulmonology market is projected to surpass US$ 8 Bn by 2031. Lung cancer diagnosis, staging, and management of the pulmonary nodule contribute to a significant portion of an IP’s work. Since lung cancer screening programs are surging in many parts of the world, it is highly possible that the workload of IPs will increase in the future. However, targeting the peripheral pulmonary nodule as well as accurate mediastinal staging is a daily challenge for the IP workforce. In order to tide over these challenges, stakeholders are mainly focusing on personalized medicine, targeted therapies, and collaboration among IP, medical oncology, and pathology to ensure patient quality of life (QOL).
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Robotic Bronchoscopy Platforms Show Potential in Accurate Diagnosis of Lung Cancer
Robotic bronchoscopy is emerging as a game changer in the interventional pulmonology market. This explains why the market is estimated to register a striking CAGR of ~9% during the forecast period. Companies are expected to collaborate with researchers to innovate in novel robotic bronchoscopy platforms that allow pulmonologists to clearly see and reach lung nodules without invasive surgery.
Rapid and accurate diagnosis of lung cancer have become the need of the hour in the interventional pulmonology market. This has triggered developments in robotic bronchoscopy platforms, which consist of a hand-held controller used to direct a small, flexible endoscope into the lung using a computer-assisted navigation. In this platform, the camera allows the physician to view a magnified image of the lung, which helps to deliver rapid and accurate diagnosis of lung cancer.
Strategic Acquisitions Help Expand Respiratory Portfolio, Accelerate Medical Processes
Inorganic business strategies such as mergers & acquisitions are growing prominent in the interventional pulmonology market. Olympus Corporation - a Japan-based manufacturer of optics and reprography products has announced the acquisition of Veran Medical Technologies, Inc. - a medical equipment manufacturer in Overland, Missouri, in order to expand its respiratory portfolio. Competitor companies in the interventional pulmonology market are determined to focus and scale their therapeutic solutions division to gain an edge over other market players. North America holds lucrative opportunities to accelerate processes and provide agility in the pulmonology therapeutics division.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Interventional Pulmonology Market
IPs are adapting to new processes amid the ongoing coronavirus outbreak by adhering to a set of recommendations on how to perform bronchoscopy or pleural procedures safely to avoid contracting the infection. Navigational platforms and proprietary devices by companies are accelerating care in the lung cancer therapeutics division. However, in many cases, cancerous nodules in the lungs can be small and found in hard-to-reach areas, thus making biopsies difficult. Hence, companies in the interventional pulmonology market should increase their R&D activities in robotic pulmonary platforms to help IPs attain a magnified view of the lungs during the procedures.
Interventional Pulmonology Market: Overview
- This report analyzes the current scenario and future prospects of the global interventional pulmonology market. Interventional pulmonology uses endoscopy and other devices to diagnose and treat conditions in the lungs and chest by using minimally invasive techniques. Significant applications of interventional pulmonology devices are projected to boost the growth of the global interventional pulmonology market from 2021 to 2031.
- The report includes an elaborate executive summary, which provides a snapshot of various segments of the global interventional pulmonology market. It also provides information and data analysis of the global interventional pulmonology market with regards to segments based on product type, indication, end user, and region.
- The overview section of the report provides a detailed qualitative analysis of drivers, restraints, and opportunities that impact the global interventional pulmonology market
- The report includes company profiles, which provide information about their business, product portfolios, and competitive landscape in the global interventional pulmonology market
- The report on the global interventional pulmonology market offers market attractiveness analysis of regions and segments
- The last section of the report comprises quantitative and qualitative analyses on market share/position of key players operating in the global interventional pulmonology market. It analyzes key competitive strategies adopted by major industry players, thereby presenting a thorough understanding of the competitive scenario in the global interventional pulmonology market.
Interventional Pulmonology Market: Key Segments
- In terms of product type, the global interventional pulmonology market has been classified into bronchoscopes, electromagnetic navigation bronchoscopy systems, pleuroscopes, respiratory endotherapy devices, airway stents, pleural catheters, endobronchial valves, and bronchial thermoplasty systems
- Based on indication, the global interventional pulmonology market has been categorized into asthma, COPD, lung cancer, tracheal & bronchial stenosis, and others
- In terms of end user, the global interventional pulmonology market has been divided into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, diagnostic centers, specialty clinics, and others
- Market size and forecast for each of these segments have been provided from 2017 to 2031. The CAGR of respective segment has also been provided from 2021 to 2031, considering 2020 as the base year.
Interventional Pulmonology Market: Regional Outlook
- In terms of region, the global interventional pulmonology market has been segmented into North America (the U.S. and Canada), Europe (the U.K., Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and Rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia & New Zealand, and Rest of Asia Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America), and Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa). Each region considered in the market has been divided into countries/sub-regions.
- The global interventional pulmonology market report provides size and forecast for each region and country/sub-region from 2017 to 2031. The CAGR for each of these regions and countries has also been provided for the forecast period from 2021 to 2031. The interventional pulmonology market study also covers the competitive scenario in these regions.
Companies Covered in Interventional Pulmonology Market Report
- Key players in the global interventional pulmonology market have been profiled based on attributes such as company overview, product portfolio, financial overview, strategic overview, recent developments, and competitive business strategies
- Major companies profiled in the global interventional pulmonology market report are
- Argon Medical
- Body Vision Medical Ltd.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- C. R. Bard, Inc. (Becton, Dickinson and Company)
- CONMED Corporation
- ENDO-FLEX GmbH
- Fujifilm Corporation
- KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG
- Olympus Corporation
- Pennine Healthcare
- PENTAX Medical
- Pulmonx Corporation
- Richard Wolf GmbH
- Rocket Medical plc.
- among others
Interventional Pulmonology Market – Scope of Report
TMR’s report on the global interventional pulmonology market studies the past as well as current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of the indicators of the market during the forecast period from 2021 to 2031. The report provides the revenue of the global interventional pulmonology market for the period of 2017–2031, considering 2020 as the base year and 2031 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the global interventional pulmonology market for the forecast period.
The report has been prepared after an extensive research. Primary research involved bulk of research efforts, wherein analysts carried out interviews with industry leaders and opinion makers. Secondary research involved referring to key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the global interventional pulmonology market.
Secondary research also included Internet sources, statistical data from government agencies, websites, and trade associations. Analysts have also employed a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches to study various phenomena in the global interventional pulmonology market.
The report includes an elaborate executive summary, along with a snapshot of the growth behavior of various segments included in the scope of the study. Furthermore, the report sheds light on the changing competitive dynamics in the global interventional pulmonology market. These indices serve as valuable tools for existing market players as well as for entities interested in participating in the global interventional pulmonology market. The next section of the global interventional pulmonology market report highlights the USPs such as interventional pulmonology market regulatory scenario (by region), key industry events, disease prevalence & incidence rate globally, COVID-19 pandemic impact on industry (value chain and short-/ mid-/ long-term impact), volume (no. of procedures), and key success factors of top players operating in the global interventional pulmonology market.
The report also delves into the competitive landscape of the global interventional pulmonology market. Key players operating in the global interventional pulmonology market have been identified, and each one of these has been profiled for distinguishing business attributes. Company overview, financial standings, recent developments, strategic overview, and SWOT are some of the attributes of players in the global interventional pulmonology market profiled in this report.
Key Questions Answered in Interventional Pulmonology Market Report
- What are the major drivers, restraints, opportunities in the market?
- What are the revenue share projections of key segments of the global interventional pulmonology market during the forecast period?
- Which segment is likely to lead the global interventional pulmonology market in terms of revenue by 2031?
- How technological developments by the players are widening the scope for the global interventional pulmonology market?
- What is the market position of different companies operating in the global interventional pulmonology market?
Interventional Pulmonology Market – Research Objectives and Research Approach
The comprehensive report on the global interventional pulmonology market begins with an overview of the market, followed by the scope and objectives of this study. Following this, the report provides detailed explanation of the objectives behind the study and healthcare compliances laid down by accredited agencies in the purview of research in the global interventional pulmonology market. It is followed by market introduction, market dynamics, and an overview of the global interventional pulmonology market, which includes TMR analysis of market drivers, restraints, and opportunities affecting the growth of the global interventional pulmonology market. Furthermore, Y-o-Y analysis with elaborate insights has been provided to understand the Y-o-Y trends of the global interventional pulmonology market.
For reading comprehensibility, the report has been compiled in a chapter-wise layout, with each section further divided into smaller ones. The entire report comprises an exhaustive collection of graphs and tables that are appropriately interspersed in the entire compilation. Pictorial representation of actual and projected values of key segments is visually appealing to readers. This allows comparison of the market shares of key segments in the past and at the end of the forecast period.
The report analyzes the global interventional pulmonology market in terms of product type, indication, end user, and region. Key segments under each criteria have been studied at length, and the market share for each of these at the end of 2031 has been provided. Such valuable insights enable market stakeholders in making informed business decisions for investments in the interventional pulmonology market.
Interventional Pulmonology Market – Segmentation