Infused Dried Fruits Market
Infused Dried Fruits Market (Fruit Type: Raisins, Apples, Apricots, Peaches, Mangoes, Papaya, Strawberry, Raspberry, Blueberry, Cranberries, Cherry [Sour Cherries and Sweet Cherries], Quince, and Others; Nature: Organic and Conventional; Product Type: Fruit Juice/Juice Concentrate Infused, Sugar Infused, and Others; Application: Breakfast Cereals, Bakery Products [Cakes, Bread, and Others], Dairy & Frozen Dessert Products [Ice creams, Yogurt, and Others], Salads, and Others; and Sales Channel: Direct Sales and Indirect Sales [Modern Trade, Convenience Stores, Departmental Stores, Online Retailers, Traditional Grocery Stores, and Other Sales Channel]) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 - 2029
Press Release :
Infused Dried Fruits Market: Overview
- The global infused dried fruits market value was estimated to reach ~US$ 1,955 Mn in 2019, finds Transparency Market Research (TMR) in a recent study. According to the report, the infused dried fruits market is anticipated to reach ~US$ 3.2 Bn by 2029, at a CAGR of ~5%.
- Due to changing lifestyle, food habits, rising disposable income and increase in the number of working women, the consumption of ready to cook and frozen food products is rising rapidly. Consumers prefer ready to cook food products with additional nutritional properties. The use of infused dried fruits is increasing in ready-to-cook food products such as pasta, noodles, and fruit juices and other food products. Infused dried fruits add flavor in food products and enhance nutritional properties. The popularity and associated benefits of infused dried fruits are fueling their demand across the globe.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Infused Dried Fruit Market
Infused Dried Fruits: Market Frontrunners
- In terms of fruit type, blue berry was the foremost segment in 2019 and accounted for 18% of the market share. Raisins is expected to grow rapidly with the CAGR 7.2% in the forecasted period.
- By nature, the conventional segment was foremost in terms of value with market share of 87.8% in 2019 and the organic infused dried fruits has market share 12.2%
- In terms of product type, fruit juice/juice concentrate infused dried fruits emerged as the leading segment in 2019, accounting for approximately 41% market share. Furthermore, the sugar infused dried fruits segment accounts for ~23% of the market in terms of value.
- Based on application, the bakery products segment was leading a segment with a share of ~ 35% in 2019. The breakfast cereals segments are expected to hold ~ 24% of the market, respectively by 2029.
- The direct segment is dominating with market among sales channels. It has market share of ~ 60% in the market in 2019 and indirect sales channel has ~39% of the market in 2019.
- Europe leads the global infused dried fruits market in 2019 with market share 42.3% The Asia Pacific market is expected to be leading the global infused dried fruits market in 2029 with market share 35.5%.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Infused Dried Fruits Market: Trends
- The number of people living far from home for education and employment is increasing rapidly across the globe. Students and working people lead a rather hectic lifestyle, which leaves them with little time to cook at home. As a result of this, unhealthy eating habits have become more prevalent among the consumers. Due to this, there is an increase in the number of consumers who suffer from IBDs and other digestive disorders. The number health concerned consumers who prefer to eat food with high fiber content is increasing since it help to deal with digestive disorder. Infused dried fruits are high in fiber and proven to be a great laxatives. Demand for infused dried fruits is increasing rapidly due to its nutritional benefits, great taste, and various applications in the food and beverage products.
- Awareness regarding health and wellness is increasing globally due to which the consumption of sugar-free, natural, gluten-free, and organic food products has increased around the world. Infused dried fruits contain no additional sugar and are used as natural sweetener. Infused dried fruits are gluten-free and are rich source of vitamin C. The consumption of infused dried fruits is therefore increasing among health-conscious consumers.
Infused Dried Fruits Gain Popularity as Natural Energy Supplements among Athletes and Sportspersons
- An increasing number of athletes and sportspersons prefer natural and chemical-free energy supplements and infused dried fruits is one of the popular choices among them. Infused dried fruits ingredients such as raisins is the rich source of vitamins, minerals, and proteins. Infused dried fruits are used as high-energy sources, and are also used in health tonic and high energy health supplements. Infused dried fruits are popular among trekkers, campers, and mountaineers, as they provide instant energy as well as easy to carry and has long shelf life. The awareness of health-benefits associated with the infused dried fruits is rising due to which the demand for infused dried fruits is rising.
Infused Dried Fruits Market: Strategies
- Key players operating in the global infused dried fruits are focusing on acquisition and mergers to expand the geographical presence as well to strengthen to supply chain management. Companies are acquiring small and medium size companies to expand the product portfolio and to increase production capacity.
- Manufacturers of infused dried fruits are investing in research and development to produce unique and innovative infused dried fruits products. Companies are concentrating on advertising and marketing to increase the awareness of the unique infused dried fruits products globally.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Infused Dried Fruit Market
Target Region for Market
- In terms of value, countries in Europe are likely to represent the largest share in the infused dried fruits market. Asia Pacific is expected to increase the infused dried fruits market share in the forecast period with CAGR 6.7%. The number of health-conscious consumers and veganism is increasing in Asia Pacific due to which, the demand for infused dried fruits is rising.
Infused Dried Fruits Market: Players
- Key players operating in infused dried fruits market, as profiled in the study, include
- Olam Foods Ltd.
- Del Monte Foods, Inc
- Eden Foods, Inc.
- Sunbeam Foods Pty Ltd
- Graceland Fruit, Inc.
- Berry Ltd.
- Decas Cranberry Products
- Sun-Maid Growers of California, Inc..
Infused Dried Fruits Market - Scope of the Report
Transparency Market Research (TMR) has recently published a market study on the infused dried fruits market. It provides a detailed assessment of key market dynamics, including the drivers, trends, opportunities & restraints, and detailed information about the infused dried fruits market structure. The market study presents exclusive information about how the infused dried fruits market will grow during the forecast period of 2019-2029.
Key indicators of market growth, which include year-on-year (Y-o-Y) growth of the market, value chain, supply chain analysis, and compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) are elaborated in the study in a comprehensive manner. This information is intended to help readers understand the quantitative growth prospects of the infused dried fruits market during the forecast period.
The study is intended to offer a holistic market overview to stakeholders in the infused dried fruits manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and investors, and to help them develop winning growth strategies. Stakeholders in the infused dried fruits market, which include investors, industry experts, researchers, and journalists, and business researchers, can leverage the information and data presented in TMR’s study.
The study also includes statistics and facts related to the macro as well as microeconomic factors that are impacting expansion of the market. It also offers actionable insights into the future trends in the infused dried fruits market. Furthermore, small businesses and new entrants in the infused dried fruits market can make use of the information presented in this study, based on which, they can make appropriate business decisions in order to gain momentum in the market.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Infused Dried Fruits Market Report
- Which region will continue to remain the most profitable regional market for infused dried fruits market players?
- Which factors will induce a change in the demand for infused dried fruits during the assessment period?
- How will the changing trends impact the infused dried fruits market?
- How can market players capitalize on the low-hanging opportunities in the infused dried fruits market in developed regions?
- Which companies are leading the infused dried fruits market?
- What are the winning strategies of stakeholders in the infused dried fruits market to catapult their position in the forefront?
Infused Dried Fruits Market: Research Methodology
In TMR’s study, a unique research methodology is used to conduct extensive research on the growth of the infused dried fruits market and identify future growth parameters. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, to help analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to by analysts for compiling the infused dried fruits market study include statistics from governmental organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, who contributed to the development of this report as a primary resource.
Information acquired from primary resources and secondary resources is compiled in a comprehensive manner. This also acts as a validation from companies in the infused dried fruits market, which makes TMR’s projections more accurate and reliable.
Infused Dried Fruits Market – Segmentation
TMR’s studies the infused dried fruits market in terms of a few important segments. These are fruit type, nature, product type, application, sales channel, and region. This report offers comprehensive data and information about the important market dynamics and growth parameters associated with these categories.