Industrial Laminating Machines: Introduction
- An industrial laminating machine, also known as an industrial laminator, is a device which is used to seal documents or any other appropriate item that is fed into it with a protective layer which is mainly made of paper, plastic film, or foil. An industrial laminating machine combines two or more plies of materials on rolls.
- Laminating process can be done in three ways which include wet-bond, dry-bond, and thermal. The industrial laminating machines consist of some accessories such as spreader rolls, edge guides, oil or water heating systems, and cooling rolls.
- Industrial laminating machine is an easy-to-use machinery that provides high quality lamination to protect the goods and products. It uses the heat to seal the pouch or film and deliver durable laminate protection to the products.
- The global industrial laminating machines market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increase in demand for industrial laminating machines from different industries active in the medical and automotive sectors.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Industrial Laminating Machines Market: Dynamics
Global Industrial Laminating Machines Market: Key Drivers
- Increase in adoption of industrial lamination machines in health care industry is a major factor projected to propel the market in the next few years
- Rise in adoption of industrial lamination machines for new applications such as advertising and photography is anticipated to fuel the industrial lamination machines market in the near future
- Increase in disposable income of consumers is the major factor projected to propel the market in the next few years
- Rise in demand for industrial laminating machines from aerospace, packaging, electronics, automotive, and other industries to laminate the components and products is anticipated to fuel the demand for industrial laminating machines
- Development of new products along with advancement of technology in each aspect of life and boost in automation worldwide are further projected to drive the industrial laminating machines market, primarily due to its efficient, effective, faster and safer application, which is projected to propel the market growth
High Price of Industrial Laminating Machines Set to Hamper Market
- Growth in penetration of digital printing machines is the major factor anticipated to hamper the market
- High cost of lamination machine, lack of efficiency, and harsh working environment are some of the factors expected to hinder the global industrial laminating machines market in the next few years
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Industrial Laminating Machines Market
- In terms of region, the global industrial laminating machines market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global industrial laminating machines market in 2018 due to industrialization and technological advancement in the region. The U.S. is a key market in North America due to high demand for industrial laminating machines in the country. Europe is anticipated to hold the second largest share of the global industrial laminating machines market in 2019.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness maximum demand for industrial laminating machines from 2019 to 2027. China and India are the key markets in the region. The market in Asia Pacific is growing rapidly due to growing industrial packaging and automotive health care infrastructure in the region.
Global Industrial Laminating Machines Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Industrial Laminating Machines Market
Several local, regional, and International players manufacture industrial laminating machines. Hence, the industrial laminating machines market is fragmented and the bargaining power of buyers is low. The degree of competition among market players is also low. Industrial laminating machines manufacturers are focused on product differentiation and portfolio expansion strategies. Rapid technological advancements have led to a threat of substitution in the industrial laminating machines market. Key players operating in the global industrial laminating machines market include:
- HMT Manufacturing, Inc.
- Faustel, Inc.
- Black Bros. Co.
- Monotech Systems Ltd.
- Kenmec Group
- Equinox Precision Corp.
- Comexi Group Industries
- FRIMO Group GmbH
- Menzel Maschinenbau
Global Industrial Laminating Machines Market: Research Scope
Global Industrial Laminating Machines Market Segmentation, by Type
- Wet Laminating Machines
- Thermal Laminating Machines
- Dry Bond Laminating Machines
Global Industrial Laminating Machines Market Segmentation, by Material
Global Industrial Laminating Machines Market Segmentation, by Application
- Food & Beverages
- Aerospace & Defense
Global Industrial Laminating Machines Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.