Industrial Laminating Machines: Introduction
- An industrial laminating machine, also known as an industrial laminator, is a device which is used to seal documents or any other appropriate item that is fed into it with a protective layer which is mainly made of paper, plastic film, or foil. An industrial laminating machine combines two or more plies of materials on rolls.
- Laminating process can be done in three ways which include wet-bond, dry-bond, and thermal. The industrial laminating machines consist of some accessories such as spreader rolls, edge guides, oil or water heating systems, and cooling rolls.
- Industrial laminating machine is an easy-to-use machinery that provides high quality lamination to protect the goods and products. It uses the heat to seal the pouch or film and deliver durable laminate protection to the products.
- The global industrial laminating machines market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increase in demand for industrial laminating machines from different industries active in the medical and automotive sectors.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Industrial Laminating Machines Market: Dynamics
Global Industrial Laminating Machines Market: Key Drivers
- Increase in adoption of industrial lamination machines in health care industry is a major factor projected to propel the market in the next few years
- Rise in adoption of industrial lamination machines for new applications such as advertising and photography is anticipated to fuel the industrial lamination machines market in the near future
- Increase in disposable income of consumers is the major factor projected to propel the market in the next few years
- Rise in demand for industrial laminating machines from aerospace, packaging, electronics, automotive, and other industries to laminate the components and products is anticipated to fuel the demand for industrial laminating machines
- Development of new products along with advancement of technology in each aspect of life and boost in automation worldwide are further projected to drive the industrial laminating machines market, primarily due to its efficient, effective, faster and safer application, which is projected to propel the market growth
High Price of Industrial Laminating Machines Set to Hamper Market
- Growth in penetration of digital printing machines is the major factor anticipated to hamper the market
- High cost of lamination machine, lack of efficiency, and harsh working environment are some of the factors expected to hinder the global industrial laminating machines market in the next few years
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Industrial Laminating Machines Market
- In terms of region, the global industrial laminating machines market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global industrial laminating machines market in 2018 due to industrialization and technological advancement in the region. The U.S. is a key market in North America due to high demand for industrial laminating machines in the country. Europe is anticipated to hold the second largest share of the global industrial laminating machines market in 2019.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness maximum demand for industrial laminating machines from 2019 to 2027. China and India are the key markets in the region. The market in Asia Pacific is growing rapidly due to growing industrial packaging and automotive health care infrastructure in the region.
Global Industrial Laminating Machines Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Industrial Laminating Machines Market
Several local, regional, and International players manufacture industrial laminating machines. Hence, the industrial laminating machines market is fragmented and the bargaining power of buyers is low. The degree of competition among market players is also low. Industrial laminating machines manufacturers are focused on product differentiation and portfolio expansion strategies. Rapid technological advancements have led to a threat of substitution in the industrial laminating machines market. Key players operating in the global industrial laminating machines market include:
- HMT Manufacturing, Inc.
- Faustel, Inc.
- Black Bros. Co.
- Monotech Systems Ltd.
- Kenmec Group
- Equinox Precision Corp.
- Comexi Group Industries
- FRIMO Group GmbH
- Menzel Maschinenbau
Global Industrial Laminating Machines Market: Research Scope
Global Industrial Laminating Machines Market Segmentation, by Type
- Wet Laminating Machines
- Thermal Laminating Machines
- Dry Bond Laminating Machines
Global Industrial Laminating Machines Market Segmentation, by Material
Global Industrial Laminating Machines Market Segmentation, by Application
- Food & Beverages
- Aerospace & Defense
Global Industrial Laminating Machines Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.