Industrial Brushes Market
Industrial Brushes Market (Type: Cylinder Brush, Wheel Brush, Machine Brush, Circular Brush, Disc Brush, Anti-static Brush, Industrial Sweeping Brush, Comber Brush, Boiler Brush, ESD [Electro Static Discharge] Brush, Power Brush, Stenter Brush, Accumulator Brush, Ceramic Brush, Acid Brush, and Others; Raw Material: Metal, Nylon, Polyester, Fiber, and Others; and Application: Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Construction & Utility, Pharmaceutical, Textile, Electrical & Electronics, Glass & Ceramics, Lithography & Printing, Packaging & Labelling, Industrial Manufacturing, and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 - 2027
- Factory Automation
- 144 Pages
Bristle Discs and Brushes Create Safe Working Environments in Industrial Brushes Market
Advancements in technology have led to the increase in adoption of bristle discs and brushes that keep workers protected from common wire brush-related injuries. As such, manufacturers in the industrial brushes market are increasing their production capabilities for bristle discs and brushes, owing to their advantages of ease of use and better performance. For instance, 3M— a leading U.S. multinational conglomerate is creating awareness about the advantages of bristle discs and brushes as opposed to traditional wire brushes where the former requires only a few changeovers in various end-use cases.
Novel bristle discs and brushes are being highly publicized for minimizing operator efforts and fatigue since the innovative brush bristle design deploys a continuous supply of abrasive mineral that reduces pressure in order to optimize cut rates. Modern bristle discs and brushes are creating safe working environments for workers in the market for industrial brushes, as these brushes do not emit harmful chemical vapors. Bristle discs and brushes are generating incremental opportunities for stakeholders in the industrial brushes market, as these brushes conform to hard-to-reach surfaces to achieve a consistent finish.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Industrial Brushes Market
Manufacturers Focus on Surgical Procedures and Cleaning Equipment for U.S. Military
There is a growing demand for industrial brushes in automotive and industrial manufacturing applications. This is evident since the revenue of automotive applications is anticipated to be the highest among all applications in the market landscape where the global industrial brushes market is estimated to be valued at ~US$ 922 Mn by the end of 2027. On the other hand, the U.S. manufacturers are acquiring global recognition amidst tough competition due to the infiltration of low cost Chinese goods. For instance, Gordon Brush Mfg. Co., Inc.— one of the leading suppliers of custom brushes worldwide, was bestowed with the Patriot Award at the 2019 Made in America Convention in Indianapolis.
Manufacturers in the U.S. market of industrial brushes are increasing their production capabilities to serve applications in surgical procedures and cleaning equipment for the U.S. Military. This explains why North America is predicted to account for the third-highest revenue in the industrial brushes market by the end of the forecast period.
Can Foam Brushes Improve Washing Results?
Felt and conventional PE (Polyethylene) brushes are extensively used in tunnel systems. They are highly publicized for their top results in terms of cleaning, but certain drawbacks of these industrial brushes have led to innovations in foam brushes. For instance, Favagrossa— a manufacturer of industrial car wash brushes, has an extensive product portfolio in foam brushes under their CARLITE product line, that are overcoming drawbacks of traditional felt and PE brushes. The waterproof closed cell structure of foam brushes have an advantage over felt and PE brushes. Such product offerings are bolstering the industrial brushes market, which is estimated for a total output of ~56,700 units by the end of 2027.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Novel foam brushes are quickly conquering the market for industrial brushes in order to achieve exceptional car washing results. Manufacturers are increasing their research spending to innovate in new materials that enhance car washing applications. Special attributes such as microfiber coating in foam brushes are encouraging competitive players in the industrial brushes market to increase their efficacy in patented technologies.
Machine Brushes Reduce Downtime and Meet High Tolerances in Commercial Printing Industry
Apart from automotive and aerospace applications, manufacturers in the industrial brushes market are exploring untapped business potentials in printing and packaging brushes. For instance, Tanis Incorporated— a leader of specialty-manufactured industrial brushes, has gained efficacy in the development of high-quality printing and packaging brushes that are being extensively used in the commercial print industry. Leading players in the industrial brushes market are increasing efforts to closely work with international equipment manufacturers to identify end user needs.
Standard brush assemblies help ensure reliability and quality in printing and conversion processes. As such, companies are focusing on improvements in 3D printing machine brushes. There is a growing demand for machine brushes in the printing industry to help reduce downtime and meet high tolerances during various procedures.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Industrial Brushes Market
The industrial brushes market is expected to expand at a moderate CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period. In order to establish stable revenue streams in the automotive sector, manufacturers are developing custom brushes that address new washing movements is the car wash concept.
Wire brushes are being used in industrial and DIY (Do It Yourself) applications that deploy abrasive implements on surfaces to remove rust and paint. However, the use of wire brushes is potentially unsafe for workers, as flying wires can cause multiple piercing stings. Hence, manufacturers should focus on technologies that support the development of bristle discs and brushes that overcome limitations of wire brushes.
Industrial Brushes Market: Overview
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the global industrial brushes market for the period 2019–2027 (wherein 2019 to 2027 is the forecast period and 2018 is the base year), increasing demand for vehicles and industrial equipment, owing to industrialization and population across emerging countries is anticipated to propel the industrial brushes market worldwide
- In the report, revenue generated by the global industrial brushes market has been mentioned in terms of value (US$ Mn) and volume (Thousand Units) during the forecast period
Growth in Automotive Sector across the Globe: A Key Driver of Industrial Brushes Market
- One of the most popular applications of industrial brushes is in the automotive industry. Industrial brushes are extensively used in the automotive industry in petroleum-based or water-based cleaning solutions. All metal parts are either stainless steel or brass for corrosion resistance. In the automotive industry, finishing is of topmost priority, and industrial brushes are used for surface finishing and metal polishing. Automotive cleaning companies install industrial brushes for the purpose of cleaning.
- According to data released by the International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers (OICA), the global production of passenger vehicles stood at 69 million units in 2018, registering a growth of 2.2% as compared to the previous year. Surge in industrialization has been one of the major driving factors for vehicle production growth, which has resulted in the growth of industrial brushes. The increasing production of vehicles globally is directly influencing the growth in demand for industrial brushes used in the automotive sector.
Surge in Demand from Food and Pharmaceutical Industries
- Industrial brushes see huge demand in food and pharmaceutical sectors, mainly for cleaning purposes Disc brush, circular brush, etc., are majorly demanded in these industries. The global food and beverages (F&B) industry has seen healthy growth over the last 10 years and this is expected to continue. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region in terms of consumer spending on food. North America, specifically the United States and Canada, and Europe are the most mature retail markets in the world. The global pharmaceutical industry is experiencing robust growth since the last decade. According to data published by IQVIA, pharmaceutical industry is anticipated to surge to reach US$ 1.5 Trn by 2023 with growth rate of 3% to 6% annually.
Volatility in Raw Material Prices: A Key Restraining Factor of Market
- One of the key restraining factors for the industrial brushes market is the volatility in raw material prices. Industrial brushes are typically made from filaments made from standard materials, including nylon, polypropylene, polyester, conductive, natural fibers, stainless steel, brass, and mild steel. Some materials such as stainless steel as well as mild steel have high price fluctuations.
Growth in Small and Medium Size Market: An Opportunity for Industrial Brushes Market
- Small and medium size enterprises are anticipated to create lucrative opportunities for the industrial brushes market worldwide. Industrial brushes have robust applications across multiple industries. Therefore, the demand for industrial brushes is anticipated to grow in the next couple of years with rising number of small and medium sized enterprises.
Surge in Application Industry: A Key Trend in Industrial Brushes Market
- Application industries of industrial brushes such as automotive industry, oil and gas, and industrial manufacturers are expected to show significant growth during the forecast period. Significant surge in these application industries across several emerging countries boosts the demand for industrial brushes.
Industrial Brushes Market: Competition Landscape
- Detailed profiles of manufacturers in the industrial brushes market have been provided in the report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies
- Key players operating in the global industrial brushes market include
- Associated Industrial Brush Co Ltd
- Gordon Brush Mfg. Co., Inc.
- KOTI GROUP
- Spiral Brushes Inc.
- The Industrial Brush Company, Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Tanis Brush
- Unimade Industry Co, Limited,
- The Mill-Rose Company
Industrial Brushes Market: Key Developments
- In 2017, Mill-Rose Company was awarded the ABMA (American Brush Manufacturers Association) 2017 Innovation Excellence award for its Power-Deuce multi-function brush. The Mill-Rose Power-Deuce brush enables fast cleaning of fittings and tubing and is ideal for large plumbing and refrigeration projects.
- The Industrial Brush Company, Inc. specializes in some of the newest and patented technologies for industrial brushes. This has resulted in the company dominating the market for considerable time.
Industrial Brushes Market – Scope of the Report
A new study on the global industrial brushes market has been published by Transparency Market Research (TMR). It presents a wealth of information on key market dynamics, including the drivers, market trends, and challenges, as well as the structure of the global industrial brushes market. TMR’s study offers valuable information about the global industrial brushes market to illustrate how the market would grow during the forecast period 2019–2027.
Key indicators of market growth, which include value chain as well as supply chain analyses, and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR), are elucidated in TMR’s study in a comprehensive manner. This data can help readers interpret quantitative growth aspects of the global industrial brushes market during the forecast period.
An extensive analysis on business strategies of leading market players is also featured in TMR’s study on the global industrial brushes market. This can help readers understand principal factors to foresee growth in the global industrial brushes market. In this study, readers can also find specific data on the qualitative and quantitative growth avenues for the global industrial brushes market, which is expected to guide market players in making apt decisions in the future.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Industrial Brushes Market Study
- What are the key factors influencing the industrial brushes market in each region?
- What will be the CAGR of the global industrial brushes market between 2017 and 2027?
- What is the future scope and changing trends in technologies in the global industrial brushes market?
- Which factors will impede the growth of the global industrial brushes market during the forecast period?
- Which are the leading companies in the global industrial brushes market?
Research Methodology – Industrial Brushes Market
A unique research methodology has been utilized by TMR to conduct a comprehensive research on the growth of the global industrial brushes market and arrive at conclusions on the future growth prospects of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the drawn conclusions.
Secondary sources referred to by analysts during the production of the global industrial brushes market report include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, World Bank database, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and industry white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers, who contributed to the production of TMR’s study on the industrial brushes market as a primary source.
These primary and secondary sources provided exclusive information during interviews, which serves as a validation from industrial brushes industry leaders. Access to an extensive internal repository and external proprietary databases allows this report to address specific details and questions about the global industrial brushes market with accuracy. The study also uses the top-down approach to assess the numbers for each segment and the bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in making TMR’s estimates on the future prospects of the global industrial brushes market more reliable and accurate.
Industrial Brushes Market – Segmentation
TMR’s study on the global industrial brushes market includes information categorized into four sections ? by type, raw material, application, and region. Changing industry trends and other crucial market dynamics associated with these sections of the industrial brushes market are discussed in detail.
ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Brush
Industrial Sweeping Brush
Others (wire brush, spindle flap brush, etc.)
Others (Wood, Rubber, etc.)
Packaging & Labelling
Aerospace & Defense
Construction & Utility
Others (Food Processing, Plastic Extrusion, etc.)
Electrical & Electronics
Glass & Ceramics
Lithography & Printing
Rest of North America
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Middle East & Africa
Rest of MEA
Rest of South America