Industrial Balers Market Introduction
- An industrial baler is a machine which is used to bind and compress waste material into compact bales for easier handling and transportation. It is an important equipment which is used by waste disposal systems.
- Industrial balers differ in size and function depending on the materials that need to be compressed. Industrial baler manufacturers produce various types of balers such as metal balers, trash (waste) compactors, cardboard balers, plastic balers, round balers, and heavy duty balers that fulfill specialized purposes.
- Industrial balers are used to bale or compress numerous types of material such as shrink wrap, cardboard, steel and aluminum cans, Polyethylene terephthalate (PET), high-density polyethylene (HDPE), foam, and other materials such as magazines and waste paper.
- Industrial balers are commonly used in transfer stations, recycling centers, warehouses, manufacturing facilities, institutional applications, educational campuses, retail and shopping centers, military bases, hotels & resorts, and in other commercial and industrial applications.
- The global industrial balers market is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to their increasing demand from the agriculture and plastic products manufacturing sectors.
Key Drivers of the Industrial Balers Market
- Increasing product awareness among end-users is expected to fuel the demand for industrial balers in the near future.
- Increasingly stringent government regulations regarding proper disposal of waste material is resulting in enhanced demand for industrial balers. This is anticipated to propel the industrial balers market.
- Increasing demand from the agricultural sector is anticipated to fuel the demand for industrial balers in the coming years.
- Increasing demand for proper material recycling facilities for mainly plastic and metals, due to increasing environment safety awareness among end-users is expected to spur the need for industrial balers in the future.
- Regulations laid down by governments to make the environment pollution-free is anticipated to further boost the global industrial balers market in the near future.
- Industrial balers reduces transportation cost, which indirectly reduces labor cost. This is anticipated to boost the global industrial balers market during the forecast period.
- Rise in the number of surgical procedures, increasing incidence of diseases due to infection, and rise in prevalence of cancer are some of the major factors projected to boost the demand for industrial balers in the medical sector.
High Cost and Regular Maintenance Hindering the Market
- Industrial balers are expensive, which is the major factor expected to hamper the market growth. They also need to be precisely installed for smooth operation and require regular maintenance. The impact of this restraint is anticipated to be high during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Industrial Balers Market
- In terms of region, the global industrial balers market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America dominated the global industrial balers market in 2018, accounting for a significant share due to the presence of well-established manufacturers and technological advancement in the region, particularly in the U.S. The U.S. is a key market in North America due to the presence of well-established hospitals with advanced technology and research centers, which generates demand for industrial balers in the country.
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness significantly high demand for industrial balers from 2019 to 2027. Major developing countries such as China and India are projected to drive the industrial balers market in the region due to increased acceptance of industrial balers in the agriculture sector.
Industrial Balers Market- Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Industrial Balers Market
Numerous local, regional, and international players operate in the industrial balers market. Market players are increasing research and development activities and aftersales service facilities in the industrial balers market. Manufacturers of industrial balers are focused on launching new industrial balers with advanced features to gain competitive advantage and sustain their market share over the forecast period. Key players operating in the global industrial balers market include:
- ACE Equipment Company
- Action Compaction Equipment
- BE Equipment, Inc.
- Compactor Management Company
- Deere & Company (John Deere)
- International Baler Corporation
- Maren Engineering Corporation
- Massey Ferguson
- SSI Shredding Systems, Inc.
- WasteCare Corporation
- Westech Engineering Pty Ltd.
Industrial Balers Market: Research Scope
Global Industrial Balers Market Segmentation, by Type
- Vertical Industrial Balers
- Horizontal Industrial Balers
Global Industrial Balers Market Segmentation, by Application
- Non-ferrous materials
- OCC (cardboard box)
- Plastics & Plastic Bottle (PET, HDPE)
- Shredded Paper
- UBC/CANS (Tin, Aluminum)
Global Industrial Balers Market Segmentation, by Industry
- Plastic Products Manufacturing
- Document Destruction
- Recycling Center
- Warehouse/Distribution Center
Global Industrial Balers Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America