Industrial Balers Market Introduction
- An industrial baler is a machine which is used to bind and compress waste material into compact bales for easier handling and transportation. It is an important equipment which is used by waste disposal systems.
- Industrial balers differ in size and function depending on the materials that need to be compressed. Industrial baler manufacturers produce various types of balers such as metal balers, trash (waste) compactors, cardboard balers, plastic balers, round balers, and heavy duty balers that fulfill specialized purposes.
- Industrial balers are used to bale or compress numerous types of material such as shrink wrap, cardboard, steel and aluminum cans, Polyethylene terephthalate (PET), high-density polyethylene (HDPE), foam, and other materials such as magazines and waste paper.
- Industrial balers are commonly used in transfer stations, recycling centers, warehouses, manufacturing facilities, institutional applications, educational campuses, retail and shopping centers, military bases, hotels & resorts, and in other commercial and industrial applications.
- The global industrial balers market is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to their increasing demand from the agriculture and plastic products manufacturing sectors.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of the Industrial Balers Market
- Increasing product awareness among end-users is expected to fuel the demand for industrial balers in the near future.
- Increasingly stringent government regulations regarding proper disposal of waste material is resulting in enhanced demand for industrial balers. This is anticipated to propel the industrial balers market.
- Increasing demand from the agricultural sector is anticipated to fuel the demand for industrial balers in the coming years.
- Increasing demand for proper material recycling facilities for mainly plastic and metals, due to increasing environment safety awareness among end-users is expected to spur the need for industrial balers in the future.
- Regulations laid down by governments to make the environment pollution-free is anticipated to further boost the global industrial balers market in the near future.
- Industrial balers reduces transportation cost, which indirectly reduces labor cost. This is anticipated to boost the global industrial balers market during the forecast period.
- Rise in the number of surgical procedures, increasing incidence of diseases due to infection, and rise in prevalence of cancer are some of the major factors projected to boost the demand for industrial balers in the medical sector.
High Cost and Regular Maintenance Hindering the Market
- Industrial balers are expensive, which is the major factor expected to hamper the market growth. They also need to be precisely installed for smooth operation and require regular maintenance. The impact of this restraint is anticipated to be high during the forecast period.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Industrial Balers Market
- In terms of region, the global industrial balers market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America dominated the global industrial balers market in 2018, accounting for a significant share due to the presence of well-established manufacturers and technological advancement in the region, particularly in the U.S. The U.S. is a key market in North America due to the presence of well-established hospitals with advanced technology and research centers, which generates demand for industrial balers in the country.
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness significantly high demand for industrial balers from 2019 to 2027. Major developing countries such as China and India are projected to drive the industrial balers market in the region due to increased acceptance of industrial balers in the agriculture sector.
Industrial Balers Market- Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Industrial Balers Market
Numerous local, regional, and international players operate in the industrial balers market. Market players are increasing research and development activities and aftersales service facilities in the industrial balers market. Manufacturers of industrial balers are focused on launching new industrial balers with advanced features to gain competitive advantage and sustain their market share over the forecast period. Key players operating in the global industrial balers market include:
- ACE Equipment Company
- Action Compaction Equipment
- BE Equipment, Inc.
- Compactor Management Company
- Deere & Company (John Deere)
- International Baler Corporation
- Maren Engineering Corporation
- Massey Ferguson
- SSI Shredding Systems, Inc.
- WasteCare Corporation
- Westech Engineering Pty Ltd.
Industrial Balers Market: Research Scope
Global Industrial Balers Market Segmentation, by Type
- Vertical Industrial Balers
- Horizontal Industrial Balers
Global Industrial Balers Market Segmentation, by Application
- Non-ferrous materials
- OCC (cardboard box)
- Plastics & Plastic Bottle (PET, HDPE)
- Shredded Paper
- UBC/CANS (Tin, Aluminum)
Global Industrial Balers Market Segmentation, by Industry
- Plastic Products Manufacturing
- Document Destruction
- Recycling Center
- Warehouse/Distribution Center
Global Industrial Balers Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.