Humidity Meter Market
Humidity Meter Market (Type: Absolute Humidity Sensor, Relative Humidity Sensor, and Others; and End-use: Automotive, Pharmaceuticals, Industrial, Building Automation, Food & Beverages, Agriculture, and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020-2030
- Electronics & Semiconductors
- 224 Pages
Can High Humidity Deter Coronavirus?
It has been found that countries with low temperatures and low humidity reported maximum number of COVID-19 cases. This led to hospitals and stakeholders in various end markets to purchase humidity meters to keep a check on humidity levels that ideally should be above 9g/m3. Such trends are creating incremental opportunities for companies in the humidity meter market.
Researchers and scientists in labs are anticipated to purchase humidity meters to assess how the coronavirus pathogens respond in high humidity levels. Government organizations have been using their insights for information dissemination via traditional media such as news channels and newspapers to minimize panic among individuals. Hence, manufacturers in the humidity meter market are increasing their production capacities to meet the demand of researchers.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Humidity Meter Market
Improvements in Sensor Technology Crucial to Offer Best-in-Class System Performance
The humidity meter market is projected to reach the value of US$ 2.2 Bn by 2030. However, engineers and manufacturers are facing hurdles in sensor design technologies, owing to risks of high temperature ranges and wide humidity. Hence, companies are increasing efforts to accommodate linear response in humidity sensors to offer accurate measurement of levels, regardless of the external temperature, and humidity variations.
It has been found that humidity sensors lack quick response times, which is crucial for maintenance of system performance. Hence, manufacturers in the humidity meter market are boosting their research spending to facilitate faster response time by incorporating temperature combination sensors in meters to offer best-in-class system performance.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
High Quality Temperature Sensors in Meters to Provide Useful Humidity-based Variables
Humidity meters are being highly publicized for environment monitoring in various applications such as the oil & gas industry, food & beverages industry, and pharmaceutical industry. Vaisala— a provider of temperature measurement instruments, is increasing marketing activities for HUMICAP humidity sensors that are gaining increased visibility in life science and other applications.
Manufacturers in the humidity meter market are innovating in devices that allow weather balloons to respond to rapidly changing atmospheric conditions. High stability and fast response times are highly preferred in humidity meters. Companies in the humidity meter market are developing systems that improve capabilities of scientists for meteorological forecasts. They are integrating high quality temperature sensors in meters to provide useful humidity-based variables such as dew point, enthalpy, and absolute humidity.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Humidity Meter Market
Soil Moisture Sensors Help Achieve Optimum Plant Growth with Irrigation Variations
Apart from automotive and industrial applications, manufacturers in the humidity meter market are tapping into incremental opportunities in the agricultural sector to measure soil moisture. This has led to innovations in soil moisture sensors with the proliferation of satellite software technologies that are giving rise to user-friendly apps.
Soil moisture sensors are playing a crucial role in precision farming, as these sensors are being integrated in the irrigation system to enable scheduling of water supply and distribution efficiently. Such trends are bolstering the growth of the humidity meter market, which is estimated to clock a favorable CAGR of ~6% during the assessment period. Soil moisture sensors are helping to achieve optimum plant growth, since the gauges are directed with functions to reduce and enhance irrigation.
Safe Wooden Constructions Fuel Demand for Digital Wood Moisture Management
Digital wood moisture meter is a game changer for moisture management, since wooden constructions are on the rise in many markets. Companies in the humidity meter market such as Stora Enso— a provider of renewable solutions in wooden constructions, has joined forces with Wiiste— a provider of systems and equipment for structural moisture measurement to introduce their digital wood moisture meter.
Building and construction applications demand reliable, safe, and robust wooden structures. Manufacturers in the humidity meter market are taking advantages of this opportunity to introduce digital wood moisture meter to ensure the long lifecycle of wooden structures.
Environment monitoring, life sciences, and soil moisture management are key income generating sources for companies in the humidity meter market during the ongoing COVID-19 era. Manufacturers are increasing their R&D capabilities in soil sensors that can be installed in the ground via satellite and in aerial applications to provide timely updates about meteorological forecasts. However, humidity meters are exposed to extreme temperature and humidity variations, thus compromising accuracy in measurements. Hence, manufacturers should make use of high quality humidity sensors to overcome shortcomings associated with extreme temperature and humidity variations. They should innovate in digital wood moisture meters to maximize their business in building and construction applications.
Humidity Meter Market: Overview
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest research report on the global humidity meter market for the historical period 2018–2019 and the forecast period 2020–2030, usage of humidity meters in automotive, pharmaceutical, industrial, food & beverages, building automation, and agriculture applications is expected to boost the global humidity meter market during the forecast period
- In terms of revenue, the global humidity meter market is estimated to reach value of US$ 2.2 Bn by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of ~6% during the forecast period
Implementation of Humidity Meters in Automotive Industry: A Key Driver of Humidity Meter Market
- Rising demand for humidity sensors in the automotive sector across the globe is projected to boost the global humidity meter market during the forecast period, as the infrared sensor remotely measures the radiated heat on the windscreen and accordingly, the automatic air conditioning system regulates the air humidity
- Currently, in automotive vehicles, an infrared sensor remotely measures the radiated heat on the windscreen and accordingly, the automatic air conditioning system regulates the air humidity. Capacitive humidity sensors are largely employed in automobiles, as it is a cost-effective, high quality, long-term tested thin-film sensor technology that is suitable for indoor climate control applications.
- Thus, the demand for humidity meters is estimated to increase over the next few years, and major players in the humidity meter market are utilizing the economies of scale to cater to the rising demand
- However, humidity meters that consist of humidity sensors are highly sensitive to rapid changes in humidity, which restrict its use in extreme environments. This rapid change in humidity may negatively impact the product with extreme sensitivity to moisture, such as certain pharmaceuticals and the food & beverages industry. This issue could alter the characteristics of the product and hence, products such as medical pills and dry powders are stored in controlled conditions at precise humidity levels. This is expected to restrain the global humidity meter market.
Adoption of Wireless Networking and IoT Technology in Humidity Meters
- Use of humidity meter is rising in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, owing to its advantages such as ability to improve air quality and control moisture levels in large areas
- Additionally, wireless networking and the IoT technology are being introduced in humidity meters enabled with wireless network, which are very easy to set up via web server, and they are capable of containing approximately up to 500 wireless transmitters
- These IoT technology-based humidity meters are extensively used in building automation, wherein room wireless transmitter is used to measure temperature, humidity, and CO2
- Thus, an increase in the demand for wireless networking and the IoT technology in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific is projected to boost the global humidity meter market during the forecast period
Humidity Meter Market: Competition Landscape
- Detailed profiles of providers of humidity meter have been provided in the report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies
- Key players operating in the global humidity meter market are
- Amphenol Corporation
- Bright Medi
- BSK Technologies
- Checkline Europe
- E+E ELEKTRONIK GES.M.B.H
- Fluke Corporation
- Michell Instruments
- Omega Engineering Inc.
- PCE Deutschland GmbH
- ROTRONIC AG, S. L. TECHNOLOGIES
- Schaller Messtechnik GmbH
- TESTO INDIA PVT. LTD.
Humidity Meter Market: Key Developments
- Key providers of humidity meter such as PCE Deutschland GmbH, Michell Instruments, Fluke Corporation, and TESTO INDIA PVT. LTD. are focused on the design of cost-effective humidity meters to attract more customers. Other key developments in the global humidity meter market have been highlighted below:
- In 2020, Amphenol Corporation announced the new product unique telescoping non-invasive moisture meter. It offers survey moisture in buildings and can detect moisture changes up to 5 in., and offers moisture inspection on floors, walls and ceilings.
- In August 2020, E+E ELEKTRONIK GES.M.B.H launched a highly accurate humidity and temperature probe namely EE072 for demanding process and climate control tasks, ideal for agriculture and livestock farming
- In June 2020, ROTRONIC AG offered the newly revised HP-GTS, a handheld humidity and temperature measurement equipment, enabled with larger display with the possibility to show up to 4 measured values for the paper and textile industries
- In April 2020, Vaisala introduced a new cloud-based Vaisala Jade Smart Cloud system for humidity measurement. This system is useful for professionals who want to access high-quality measurement data anywhere, at any time on the mobile phone, tablet, or laptop.
- In the global humidity meter market report, we have discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of providers of humidity meters. The ‘Competition Landscape’ section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and company market share analysis of key players operating in the global humidity meter market.
A new study on the global humidity meter market is published by Transparency Market Research (TMR). It presents detailed information on key market dynamics, including drivers, trends, and challenges for the global humidity meter market as well as its structure. TMR’s study offers valuable information on the global humidity meter market in order to illustrate how the market is expected to expand during the forecast period i.e. 2020–2030.
Key indicators of market growth, which include value chain analysis and compound annual growth rate (CAGR), are elucidated in TMR’s study in a comprehensive manner. This data can help readers interpret the quantitative growth aspects of the global humidity meter market.
An extensive analysis of business strategies adopted by leading market players is also featured in TMR’s study on the global humidity meter market. This can help readers understand key factors responsible for growth of the global humidity meter market. In this study, readers can also find specific data on avenues for qualitative and quantitative growth of the global humidity meter market. This data would guide market players in making apt decisions in the near future.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Study of the Global Humidity Meter Market
- What would be the Y-o-Y growth trend of the global humidity meter market between 2020 and 2030?
- What is the influence of changing trends in the type segment on the global humidity meter market?
- Would North America continue to be the most dominant regional market for providers of humidity meter in the next few years?
- Which factors would hinder the global humidity meter market during the forecast period?
- Which are the leading companies operating in the global humidity meter market?
A unique research methodology is utilized by TMR to conduct comprehensive research on the global humidity meter market and arrive at conclusions on future growth prospects for the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions drawn.
Secondary research sources referred to by analysts during production of the report on the global humidity meter market include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, World Bank database, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and market white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers, who have contributed to production of TMR’s study on the global humidity meter market as a primary research source.
These primary and secondary sources provided exclusive information during interviews, which served as a validation from leading players operating in the global humidity meter market. Access to an extensive internal repository as well as external proprietary databases allowed this report to address specific details and questions about the global humidity meter market with accuracy. The study also uses a top-down approach to assess the numbers for each segment and a bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in making TMR’s estimates on future prospects for the global humidity meter market more reliable and accurate.
Geographical Segmentation of Global Humidity Meter Market
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Segmentation of the Global Humidity Meter Market
TMR’s study of the global humidity meter market segments the market based on type, end-use, and region. Changing market trends and other crucial market dynamics associated with segments of the global humidity meter market have been discussed in detail in TMR’s study.