High Visibility Clothing Market
High Visibility Clothing Market (Product Type: Safety Vest, T-shirts, Pants, Jackets, Hats, Rainwear, and Others; Category: Type O, Type R, and Type P; End Use: Construction, Transportation & Warehousing, Oil & Gas, Public Safety, Industrial Manufacturing, Mining, and Others; and Distribution Channel: Online and Offline) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020 - 2030
Press Release :
High Demand for Printed COVID-19 HiViz Vests
The end users in the high visibility clothing market are increasing their expense budgets to purchase COVID-19 (coronavirus) high visibility vests and jackets useful for workers operating at public places, such as malls and transportation terminals. A specialist for in-house embroidery and printing services, Axent Embroidery Ltd., has accelerated its production activities to manufacture NHS (United Kingdom National Health Service) responder jackets. Such constructive production initiatives by companies amidst the COVID-19 outbreak are leading toward global recognition by various governments.
Volunteers are wearing these jackets at public and crowded places to ensure social distancing, since COVID-19 cases have drastically subsided in European countries. Printed high visibility clothing is witnessing increased demand during the ongoing pandemic. This is driving the high visibility clothing market. Moreover, manufacturers are developing COVID-19 printed HiViz vests for children in the form of jackets and tee shirts.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the High-visibility Clothing Market
Lightweight & Customizable LED Light Systems Spark Innovations in Garment Illumination Technology
The garment illumination technology is becoming increasingly popular in the high visibility clothing market. Coats, an industrial thread company, has announced to join forces with Osram, a lighting specialist to launch Coats Signal Active Illumination - a first of its kind textile innovation, which is washable and customized with LED (Light Emitting Diode) light system. Such breakthrough innovations explain a favorable CAGR of ~6% for the high visibility clothing market during the forecast period.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Competitor companies in the high visibility clothing market are taking cues from the garment illumination technology to gain an edge over emerging market players. They are increasing their R&D muscle in lightweight and customizable LED light systems that can be incorporated in high visibility clothing and accessories. As such, the garment illumination technology offers better visibility range as compared to retro-reflective products.
Reflective Tapes Made with Polyester Blends Deliver Durability in HiViz Apparel
The knowledge of safety standards for high visibility (HiVi) clothing is imperative in the PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) field. Hence, manufacturers are innovating in reflective tapes that are resistant to multiple washes in clothing. For instance, XM Silverline - a manufacturer of reflective tapes with flame resistant properties, is innovating in high visibility clothing made from fluorescent polycotton yellow combined performance retro-reflective tape XM-6034. Companies in the high visibility clothing market are increasing their production capabilities to manufacture tapes that provide visibility during both day and nighttime.
Companies in the high visibility clothing market are experimenting with polyester materials combined with cotton to make reflective tapes more durable as compared to pure cotton tapes. They are increasing their services to offer product samples to clients so that customers can get hands-on experience about the characteristics of the reflective tapes in HiViz apparel.
Manufacturers Meet Stringent CE Standards in Europe High Visibility Clothing Market
The ever-expanding construction industry is one of the stable revenue streams for manufacturers in the high visibility clothing market. However, low light and poor visibility in winter season acts as a challenge for manufacturers who need to tackle this issue. Hence, manufacturers are increasing efforts to meet ISO (International Organization for Standardization) norms that highlight the importance of safety specifications at construction sites. These specifications are very important in the Europe high visibility clothing market where it is important for manufacturers to produce CE (Conformitè Europëenne)-approved safety apparel.
Safety clothing specialist Chris Wellgreen from OnSite Support - a safety supplies company emphasizes that high visibility clothing must reflect from all angles at a construction site even in poor lighting and harsh weather conditions. As such, manufacturers are primarily boosting their production to develop jackets, coveralls, trousers, and harnesses. They are becoming aware about the different classes associated with high visibility clothing necessary to meet regulations laid down by the ISO.
Innovations with Fluorescent Color Fabrics Grow Popular Among Kids Safety Apparel
Apart from construction and warehousing industries, manufacturers in the high visibility clothing market are increasing their production capabilities to develop safety apparel for kids, adults, and the commercial sector. For instance, Glow Chimp - a supplier of reflective high visibility clothing and accessories, is tapping into incremental opportunities to manufacture products such as bag covers and jackets for children. Since parents are becoming increasingly aware about road safety for school going children, this trend has attracted the investor sentiment where manufacturers are designing innovative bag covers and jackets at affordable prices.
Companies are opting for fluorescent fabrics that attract the UV (Ultra Violet) rays of the sun, which helps to deploy high reflectivity in daylight. Other colors such as pink, yellow, orange, and red tend to meet CE EN1150 regulations.
High Prevalence of Struck-by Hazards Fuel Demand for High Visibility Shirts and Gloves
There is a growing demand for high visibility clothing in work environments that are heavily trafficked. Workers performing operations in low-light settings are require high visibility clothing in order to ensure the safety of employees. High prevalence of struck-by hazards in commercial sectors such as transportation, construction, and the oil & gas industry are some of the key drivers that are bolstering growth for the high visibility clothing market. Hence, stakeholders in commercial sectors are ensuring that workers are covered right from the head to the toe in high visibility clothing to reduce the incidence of struck-by hazards.
Manufacturers in the high visibility clothing market are exploring incremental opportunities by producing two-tone polo shirts and anti-impact grip gloves. Creative Safety Supply - an e-Commerce retailer of safety and lean manufacturing products is maximizing its business via online sales of high visibility grip gloves, two-tone surveyor vests, and hats.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on High-visibility Clothing Market
Volunteers and workers that ensure social distancing at public places during the ongoing COVID-19 era are being supplied with reusable PPE kits that involve high visibility clothing, helmets, eye protection accessories, and the likes. e-Commerce retailers are providing helpful resources to professionals so that they can become PPE experts with the help of retailers’ free guide copies. However, several industries the color of HiViz apparel is not optimal and camouflages with heavy machinery and life-size structures at oil & gas plants and construction sites. Hence, companies should gain efficacy in developing software applications that analyze pictures of specific work sites and determine the optimal safety color for HiViz apparels.
High Visibility Clothing Market: Overview
- High visibility warning clothing is necessary to signal the presence of workers who work in dangerous conditions, in luminosity conditions, in day time (including in bad weather conditions: mist, rain, etc.), at night time (including headlights), or while working in places where adequate lighting cannot be ensured (for instance, mines and working in pipes and tunnels)
- Traditionally, yellow vests were worn by emergency services; however, in more recent times, such clothing comprises a reflective tape that reflects more than 80% of light, making it highly visible
High Visibility Clothing Market: Regional Overview
- Asia Pacific is the dominant and fastest growing high visibility clothing market. Europe accounted for second largest position at the global level, with the U.S. accounting for major market share in the North America region.
- The market for high visibility clothing in North America is expanding at a notable pace due to industrial expansion. Policies such as ‘America First’ and the recent movement against racism in the U.S. affected the communal stability in the region, which in turn is likely to boost the growth of the market.
- Outbreak of COVID-19 across the globe has hit the U.S. and other countries hard due to imposition of lockdown. Moreover, slowdown in production and lesser attendance of employees are anticipated to slowdown the demand for high visibility clothing in the North America region during 2020.
High Visibility Clothing Market: Market Trends
- Demand for low cost products has been rising significantly across industries, which can meet the high visibility criteria set by regulatory bodies
- Most industries focus on buying products that are comfortable and durable in order to minimize the cost to the company buying safety equipment/clothing
High Visibility Clothing Market: Drivers, Opportunities, and Restraints
- Several regulations in various regions are currently evolving to help secure a better health and safety compliance record in the future to take care of modern occupational hazards. Regulatory bodies and numerous independent associations are compelling industries to stringently comply with guidelines of labor regulations. These regulatory bodies imply disciplinary action to enhance the usage of safety products. This is a key factor driving the use of personal protective equipment such as high visibility clothing and headgear.
- Increase in safety standards and awareness about workplace safety has created new opportunity in the high visibility clothing market. Companies have undertaken initiatives to comply with mandates of regulatory bodies to create employee safety awareness and avoid the risk of hazards that may cause injury, while handling heavy equipment at nighttime. These laws in terms of employee and workplace safety are mandatory.
- In the absence of a government body, such as OSHA in the U.S. or the U.K.’s Health and Safety Executive, companies in the UAE have formed a partnership to share information on health and safety risks and best practices. Build Safe UAE (BSU), as the partnership is known, presently has 88 members.
- High visibility clothing provides visual alertness to the other person heading toward the wearer. Many small firms are ignorant of such protective equipment. Moreover, wearing only the upper vest serves the purpose in most cases and hence, this reduces the chance for expansion of other product types in the market.
High Visibility Clothing Market: Competition Landscape
- Competition in the global high visibility clothing market is very high. Large number of small- and large-scale players are present in the market. Key players operating in the high visibility clothing market are
- ASATEX AG
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Lakeland Industries, Inc.
- NASCO Industries
- True North Gear.
High Visibility Clothing Market – Scope of the Report
A new study on the global high visibility clothing market has been published by Transparency Market Research (TMR). It presents a wealth of information on key market dynamics, including drivers, market trends, and challenges, as well as the structure of the global high visibility clothing market across the globe. TMR’s study offers valuable information about the global high visibility clothing market to illustrate how the market would grow during the forecast period, 2020–2030.
Key indicators of market growth, which include value chain as well as supply chain analyses, and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) have been elucidated in TMR’s study in a comprehensive manner. This data can help readers interpret quantitative growth aspects of the global high visibility clothing market during the forecast period.
An extensive analysis on business strategies of leading market players has also been featured in TMR’s study on the global high visibility clothing market. This can help readers understand principal factors to foresee growth in the global high visibility clothing market. In this study, readers can also find specific data on the qualitative and quantitative growth avenues for the global high visibility clothing market, which is expected to guide market players in making apt decisions in the future.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s High Visibility Clothing Market Study
- What are the key factors influencing the high visibility clothing market in each region?
- What will be the CAGR of the global high visibility clothing market between 2018 and 2030?
- What is the future scope and current trends in technologies of the global high visibility clothing market?
- What is the revenue of the global high visibility clothing market based on segments?
- Which key strategies are used by top players of the global high visibility clothing market?
- Which are the leading companies in the global high visibility clothing market?
Research Methodology – High Visibility Clothing Market
A unique research methodology has been utilized by TMR to conduct comprehensive research on the growth of the global high visibility clothing market and arrive at conclusions on the future growth prospects of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the drawn conclusions.
Secondary sources referred to by analysts during the production of the global high visibility clothing market report include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, World Bank database, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and industry white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers, who contributed to the production of TMR’s study on the high visibility clothing market as a primary source.
These primary and secondary sources provided exclusive information during interviews, which serves as a validation from high visibility clothing industry leaders. Access to an extensive internal repository and external proprietary databases allows this report to address specific details and questions about the global high visibility clothing market with accuracy. The study also uses the top-down approach to assess the numbers for each segment and the bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in making TMR’s estimates on the future prospects of the global high visibility clothing market more reliable and accurate.
High Visibility Clothing Market – Segmentation
TMR’s study on the global high visibility clothing market includes information categorized into five sections - product type, category, end use, distribution channel, and region. Changing industry trends and other crucial market dynamics associated with these sections of the high visibility clothing market have been discussed in detail.