Hemorrhagic stroke is also called cerebral hemorrhage. It is a condition caused by the rapture and bleeding of cerebral blood vessels. There are two types of hemorrhagic stroke, intracerebral (within the brain) hemorrhage and subarachnoid hemorrhage. Hemorrhagic stroke occurs when a weakened blood vessel inside the brain bursts and leaks blood into surrounding brain tissue (intracerebal hemorrhage). Two types of weakened blood vessels usually cause hemorrhagic stroke, aneurysms and arteriovenous malformations. Bleeding in the brain occurs due to stroke, brain tumor, accident, or high blood pressure caused by congenital or other health conditions. High blood pressure and aging blood vessels are the most common causes of hemorrhagic stroke. Hemorrhagic stroke accounts for about 13 percent of all stroke cases. However, it is responsible for about 40 percent of all stroke deaths and represents the most severe subtypes of stroke.
The hemorrhagic stroke treatment market is about to enter an exciting phase over the next decade with novel therapies entering the market that are designed to improve stroke outcome. High rate of growth of the hemorrhagic stroke treatment market can be attributed to the entry of novel, highly-priced therapies and existing high unmet needs in the market. Key players are focusing on the development of new drugs and stem cell therapies with better efficacy, for example, ZZ Biotech’s 3K3A-APC is designed to reduce hemorrhage incidence and volume in the Activase and EVT-eligible acute ischemic stroke patient population. The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS), one of the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), provide fund for the development of new treatments and cures for hemorrhagic stroke. This is likely to fuel the growth of the global hemorrhagic stroke treatment market in the near future.
The global hemorrhagic stroke treatment market can be segmented based on product, end-user, and geography. In terms of product, the market can be classified into antihypertensives, anticoagulants, diuretics anticonvulsants, and others. Antihypertensives are used to control blood pressure. The segment is projected to retain its dominant position in the hemorrhagic stroke treatment market during the forecast period. Based on end-user, the hemorrhagic stroke treatment market can be divided into hospitals, specialty clinics, and ambulatory surgical centers. The hospitals segment accounted for the leading share of the market in 2017. The trend is expected to continue in the next few years. Increase in investment by key players in the development of effective distribution network with hospitals and creation of novel surgical platforms to meet the needs and demands of patients are likely to augment the growth of the hospitals segment during the forecast period.
Based on geography, the global hemorrhagic stroke treatment market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is anticipated to account for the leading share of the global market during the forecast period. Increase in prevalence of hemorrhagic stroke among the elderly population and rise in awareness about the effects of hemorrhagic stroke are likely to drive the hemorrhagic stroke treatment market in North America. The hemorrhagic stroke treatment market in Europe and Asia Pacific is projected to gain market share during the forecast period. The regions are likely to account for a significant share of the global market in the near future. Initiatives taken by local governments to attain self-sufficiency in manufacturing pharmaceuticals and financial support for research and development of drugs for neurological disorders in countries, such as, Brazil, South Africa, etc. are likely to boost the hemorrhagic stroke treatment market during the forecast period.
Players operating in the global hemorrhagic stroke treatment market include F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Janssen Global Services, LLC, DAIICHI SANKYO COMPANY, LIMITED, AstraZeneca, Biogen, SanBio Co, Ltd, and Athersys, Inc. Companies are adopting organic and in-organic growth strategies to expand their product offerings, strengthen their geographical reach, increase customer base, and gain market share.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.