Halal and Kosher Empty Capsules Market: Introduction
- Halal and kosher capsules are certified by halal and kosher laws. In accordance with Islamic Law, gelatin is derived from cattle bones which have been obtained as per halal. Empty capsules are used in various diseases such as anti-bacterial, cardiac therapy, cough, and cold.
- Increase in demand of the pharmaceutical industry for hi-quality empty hard gelatin capsules is anticipated to drive the global halal and kosher empty capsules market
Key Drivers and Opportunities of Global Halal and Kosher Empty Capsules Market
- Rise in prevalence of various diseases leading to increase in use of halal and kosher empty capsules is anticipated to drive the global market. For instance, according to the Center for Diseases Control and Prevention, estimated more than 2.8 million antibiotic resistance infections occur each year in the U.S. and 223,900 cases of Clostridioides difficile were recorded in 2017.
- Surge in geriatric population leads to increase the risk of heart-related problems. Thus, rise in demand for therapeutically effective medicines augments the global halal and kosher empty capsules market. Rise in adoption of advanced treatment boosts the life expectancy resulting in the increasing geriatric population. For instance, according to the World Population Prospects: the 2019 Revision, the population aged 65 and above is growing faster than all other age groups across the globe. Number of people aged 80 and over is projected to increase from 143 million in 2019 to 426 million by 2050.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Halal and Kosher Empty Capsules Market Report
- Moreover, rise in preference for capsules, owing to increase in demand for empty capsules in cosmeceutical, nutraceutical, and pharmaceutical industries, is likely augment the market
- Rise in demand for vitamins and supplements is likely to fuel the growth of the global halal and kosher empty capsules market. However, extensive benefits offered by capsules are key factors boosting the global market.
- Emerging markets such as Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa present lucrative opportunity for the halal and kosher empty capsules market, owing to rise in prevalence of various diseases due to sedentary lifestyle and dietary habits
Europe to Capture Major Share of Global Halal and Kosher Empty Capsules Market
- Europe is expected to dominate the global halal and kosher empty capsules market. The growth of the market in the region can be attributed to presence of key market players and early adoption of newer technologies.
- The halal and kosher empty capsules market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to rise in health care expenditure, prevalence of various diseases, and increase in number of geriatric population
Key Players Operating in Global Halal and Kosher Empty Capsules Market
The global halal and kosher empty capsules market is highly concentrated due to the presence of key players. A large number of manufacturers hold major share in their respective regions. Growth strategies adopted by leading players are likely to drive the global market. Companies operating in the global halal and kosher empty capsules market are focused on catering to the needs of the medical community as well as patient pool by introducing new products and technologies. Leading players emphasize on research & developmental activities and engage in acquisitions, mergers, and collaborations to strengthen their position in the global halal and kosher empty capsules market.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Halal and Kosher Empty Capsules Market Report
Major players operating in the global halal and kosher empty capsules market are:
- Lonza Company
- HealthCaps India Ltd.
- Hunan Er-Kang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- ACG Capsules
- NATURAL CAPSULES LIMITED
- Zhejiang Yuexi Capsule Co., Ltd
Global Halal and Kosher Empty Capsules Market: Research Scope
Global Halal and Kosher Empty Capsules Market, by Type
- Gelatin Capsules
- Vegetarian Capsules
- Enteric Capsules
Global Halal and Kosher Empty Capsules Market, by Application
- Food Supplements/Nutraceuticals
Global Halal and Kosher Empty Capsules Market, by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.