Halal and Kosher Empty Capsules Market: Introduction
- Halal and kosher capsules are certified by halal and kosher laws. In accordance with Islamic Law, gelatin is derived from cattle bones which have been obtained as per halal. Empty capsules are used in various diseases such as anti-bacterial, cardiac therapy, cough, and cold.
- Increase in demand of the pharmaceutical industry for hi-quality empty hard gelatin capsules is anticipated to drive the global halal and kosher empty capsules market
Key Drivers and Opportunities of Global Halal and Kosher Empty Capsules Market
- Rise in prevalence of various diseases leading to increase in use of halal and kosher empty capsules is anticipated to drive the global market. For instance, according to the Center for Diseases Control and Prevention, estimated more than 2.8 million antibiotic resistance infections occur each year in the U.S. and 223,900 cases of Clostridioides difficile were recorded in 2017.
- Surge in geriatric population leads to increase the risk of heart-related problems. Thus, rise in demand for therapeutically effective medicines augments the global halal and kosher empty capsules market. Rise in adoption of advanced treatment boosts the life expectancy resulting in the increasing geriatric population. For instance, according to the World Population Prospects: the 2019 Revision, the population aged 65 and above is growing faster than all other age groups across the globe. Number of people aged 80 and over is projected to increase from 143 million in 2019 to 426 million by 2050.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Halal and Kosher Empty Capsules Market Report
- Moreover, rise in preference for capsules, owing to increase in demand for empty capsules in cosmeceutical, nutraceutical, and pharmaceutical industries, is likely augment the market
- Rise in demand for vitamins and supplements is likely to fuel the growth of the global halal and kosher empty capsules market. However, extensive benefits offered by capsules are key factors boosting the global market.
- Emerging markets such as Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa present lucrative opportunity for the halal and kosher empty capsules market, owing to rise in prevalence of various diseases due to sedentary lifestyle and dietary habits
Europe to Capture Major Share of Global Halal and Kosher Empty Capsules Market
- Europe is expected to dominate the global halal and kosher empty capsules market. The growth of the market in the region can be attributed to presence of key market players and early adoption of newer technologies.
- The halal and kosher empty capsules market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to rise in health care expenditure, prevalence of various diseases, and increase in number of geriatric population
Key Players Operating in Global Halal and Kosher Empty Capsules Market
The global halal and kosher empty capsules market is highly concentrated due to the presence of key players. A large number of manufacturers hold major share in their respective regions. Growth strategies adopted by leading players are likely to drive the global market. Companies operating in the global halal and kosher empty capsules market are focused on catering to the needs of the medical community as well as patient pool by introducing new products and technologies. Leading players emphasize on research & developmental activities and engage in acquisitions, mergers, and collaborations to strengthen their position in the global halal and kosher empty capsules market.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Halal and Kosher Empty Capsules Market Report
Major players operating in the global halal and kosher empty capsules market are:
- Lonza Company
- HealthCaps India Ltd.
- Hunan Er-Kang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- ACG Capsules
- NATURAL CAPSULES LIMITED
- Zhejiang Yuexi Capsule Co., Ltd
Global Halal and Kosher Empty Capsules Market: Research Scope
Global Halal and Kosher Empty Capsules Market, by Type
- Gelatin Capsules
- Vegetarian Capsules
- Enteric Capsules
Global Halal and Kosher Empty Capsules Market, by Application
- Food Supplements/Nutraceuticals
Global Halal and Kosher Empty Capsules Market, by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.