Global mHealth Apps Market: Introduction
The advancement in mobile technology has increased manifold since past few years. This expansion in mobile traffic is seen because of advances in 3G and 4G chains that has empowered the usage of cell phones and tablets in the field of entertainment, commerce, medicinal services and others. Incorporation of versatile innovation into human services administrations has enabled shoppers to deal with their everyday exercises successfully. mHealth apps diminishes healthcare expenses use by constraining the quantity of doctor’s visits and furthermore lessens readmissions.
Global mHealth Apps Market: Novel Developments
- Launch of of wearable gadgets from Xiaomi, Apple, and Fitbit is having a positive impact on the market growth. Development of the market seems positive with surging demand and investing resources in wearable tech businesses. These new companies center around mHealth classes, for example, women’s health, personal safety, and hydration monitoring, which guarantee energizing prospects for the global market.
- For example, Fitbit, in December 2016, took over programming resources from smartwatch designer, Pebble Technology Corp. adding wellness and health abilities to its current portfolio.
Stuck in a Neck-to-Neck Competition with other Brands? Request a Custom Report on mHealth Apps Market here
The key players in global mHealth apps applications market are Abbott Laboratories, AstraZeneca PLC, Johnson and Johnson, Novartis AG, and F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. The mHealth apps market is experiencing a fast change from the maturity stage to a development stage wherein more sellers are thinking about putting resources into mHealth apps. Also, the surge in popularity of wearable health devices is evaluated to positively affect the market. Mergers and acquisitions and an expansion in the quantity of new wearable tech new companies are heightening the challenge among application sellers.
Global mHealth Apps Market Dynamics
Increased Usage of Smartphones to Augur Market Growth
Rising usage to cell phones alongside 3G and 4G systems will build up the utilization of mobile platforms in the majority of the areas, particularly in the healthcare frameworks. Apart this, several other factors in charge of generous market development incorporate industrial advancements, government activities, convenience and expenses of medicinal devices, assimilation of wireless technology innovation, affordable cell phones, and rise in diseases related to change in lifestyle. Factors, for example, lower reception because of lower precision, immature technology in underdeveloped countries, constrained repayment coverage, absence of industrial mindfulness among the ageing people along with loopholes in government directions are confining market development to a specific degree.
The development of mHealth apps gadget market is fundamentally ascribed to the high income produced from BP screens and heart monitors, blood glucose meters. This is ascribed to the developing number of heart and blood pressure issue. Blood pressure screens is the most astounding income generating segment in global mHealth apps gadgets market, though, blood glucose screen is the quickest developing segment.
Need an Overview of the Report on mHealth Apps Market? Ask for the Brochure here
North America to Lead Global mHealth Apps Market
North America was the biggest market in year 2016, trailed by Europe. High healthcare consumption, government activities, high popularity of new advances and expanding financing by private and public firms some of the factors supporting the development of the mHealth apps market in Europe and North America. Then again, the mHealth apps market in Asia Pacific is foreseen to develop at the higher CAGR contrasted with different locales amid the conjecture time frame from 2017 to 2025. Expanding predominance of ceaseless ailments, maturing populace and expanding discretionary cashflow are factor liable to drive the development of the mHealth apps market in the Asia Pacific.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.