Food Industry Vacuum Cooling Equipment Market - Introduction
- Food industry vacuum cooling equipment are utilized to cool various food products, such as baked products, fruits & vegetables (F&V), meat products, and readymade food, to improve quality of products and increasing their shelf lives
- Vacuum cooling equipment is used to remove moisture from the food products
- Advancement in technology has led to food industry vacuum cooling equipment being upgraded with screw vacuum pumps in place of oil-lubricated rotary vane vacuum pumps. Screw vacuum pumps do not require any oil or other operating fluids for operation.
- Screw vacuum pumps are designed to provide high levels of vacuum pumping speed at low operating pressure with minimum maintenance.
Food Industry Vacuum Cooling Equipment Market - Dynamics
- Increasing focus on maintaining the quality of food is considered to be a key factor that drives the demand for vacuum cooling equipment in the food industry, which boosts the food industry vacuum cooling equipment market
- Vacuum cooling equipment help reduce the impact of microorganisms on food products.
- Vacuum cooling is conducted in controlled condition, which aides in decreasing the effect of microorganisms on food items. Thus, demand for food industry vacuum cooling equipment is expected to increase in the near future in order to maintain the quality and safety of food products.
- Moreover, growing concern toward reducing waste products in the food industry is anticipated to propel the use of vacuum cooling equipment, which in turn is anticipated to propel the food industry vacuum cooling equipment market in the near future
- However, easy availability of food industry vacuum cooling equipment for rent or lease in the poses a serious threat to the manufacturers of food industry vacuum cooling equipment, which is projected to hamper the food industry vacuum cooling equipment market during the forecast period
- Moreover, easy availability of other cooling equipment such as hydro coolers is likely to hamper the demand for vacuum cooling equipment and thus, restricting the growth of the food industry vacuum cooling equipment market in the upcoming years.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Food Industry Vacuum Cooling Equipment Market: Segmentation Analysis
- Based on application, the food industry vacuum cooling equipment market can be segmented into baked products, meat products, fruits & vegetables (F&V) and readymade food
- Baked products is anticipated to be a prominent segment of the global food industry vacuum cooling equipment market
- This segment is anticipated to gain market share and thereby maintain its leading position in the global food industry vacuum cooling equipment market during the forecast period. Rising demand for baked products among consumers coupled with increased quality and consistent volumes is expected to be a major factor driving the demand for food industry vacuum cooling equipment. This, in turn, is projected to boost the market.
North America to Lead the Global Market for Food Industry Vacuum Cooling Equipment
- In terms of region, the global food industry vacuum cooling equipment market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is likely to dominate the global food industry vacuum cooling equipment market from 2019 to 2027 followed by Europe and Asia Pacific.
- High demand for bakery products in the region is expected to be a major factor driving the demand for food industry vacuum cooling equipment in North America
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global food industry vacuum cooling equipment market was moderately fragmented in 2018, with presence of noticeable number of companies. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Aston Foods International AG
- Revent International AB
- Dongguan Coldmax Ltd.
- Weber Cooling
- ULVAC, Inc.
- BVT Bakery Services BV
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Food Industry Vacuum Cooling Equipment Market”
Global Food Industry Vacuum Cooling Equipment Market: Research Scope
Food Industry Vacuum Cooling Equipment Market, by Application
- Baked Products
- Meat Products
- Fruits & Vegetables (F&V)
- Readymade Food
Global Food Industry Vacuum Cooling Equipment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.