FFPE Tissue Samples Market
FFPE Tissue Samples Market (Application: Genomic Study & Analysis and Proteomic Study & Analysis; Tissue Sample Type: FFPE Normal Tissue Samples and FFPE Diseased Tissue Samples; and End User: Research & Scientific Laboratories, Diagnostic Laboratories, and Specialized Clinics) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2021-2031
- 190 Pages
Growing Need to Examine, Diagnose Several Diseases Improves Global Demand
Formalin-Fixed Paraffin-Embedded (FFPE) tissue samples have been a staple of research and therapeutic applications for several years. FFPE is a form of preservation and preparation for biopsy samples that aid in the diagnosis, experimental research, and drug development. A tissue sample is first preserved by fixing it in formaldehyde, commonly known as formalin, to store the proteins and vital structures within the tissue. Moreover, it is embedded in a paraffin wax block that makes it easier to cut slices of required measurements to install on a microscopic slide for analysis. Furthermore, the growing workload of histopathologists can be attributed to a large number of samples of increasing complexity in an era of personalized medicine. This is most likely to improve demand for the FFPE tissue samples market during the forecast period.
FFPE tissues are commonly used in a procedure called immunohistochemistry (IHC), in which tissue segments are mounted on a slide, and then immersed in a solution carrying antibodies that will bind to distinct proteins or structures. Moreover, FFPE tissues are key to the study of oncology, or the study of cancer. This is due to preserved tumor tissues exhibit very characteristic morphologies. Researchers often use FFPE tissue to look for distinct proteins. The increasing prevalence of cancer and other chronic diseases is driving the demand for the FFPE tissue samples market.
To know the scope of our report Get a Sample on FFPE Tissue Samples Market
FFPE Tissue Samples to Witness Moderate Growth amid COVID-19 Pandemic
The outbreak of COVID-19 has caused a serious impact on the global industries affecting the global economy. On the contrary, in the healthcare sector, the pandemic has led to a steady demand for FFPE tissue samples. However, the pandemic has affected the supply chain of raw materials and global trade, which ended up in a slower production rate. Some countries in Europe have restricted imports from outside the European Union, impacting the demand-supply in the FFPE tissue samples market. The coronavirus pandemic has affected various aspects of the FFPE tissue samples market, including the availability of ingredients, transportation, illness among workers, and the use of personal protective equipment.
Complete lockdown in China and India and closure of international ports have impacted the supply chain, as they are the major raw material providers across the world. However, the FFPE tissue samples market is likely to witness a surge in expenses due to the limited availability of the products, which, in turn, is projected to augment the market in the post-pandemic period. In addition, rising demand for FFPE tissue samples and better resolution of supply chain issues in various healthcare providers across the world are anticipated to drive the in the FFPE tissue samples market.
Get a glimpse of the in-depth analysis through our Report Brochure
Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of FFPE Tissue Samples Market
Exponential advancements in molecular assays by employing FFPE tissue samples blocks and progress in the field of molecular biological techniques are some of the important factors driving the FFPE tissue samples market. Moreover, improvements within the field of molecular organic strategies and advancements in scientific extractions and recovery methods are other elements fueling the demand for FFPE tissue samples. Regionally, owing to developments and rapidly increasing demand from China and India, the Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid pace in the future.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Growing prevalence of chronic disorders, increase in the geriatric population, and surge in health consciousness are major factors that are projected to drive the global FFPE tissue samples market during the forecast period. The Asia Pacific region is likely to offer several growth opportunities to the players operating in the FFPE tissue samples market. Overall, the global FFPE tissue samples market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2021 to 2031.
FFPE Tissue Samples Market: Overview
- This report analyzes the current scenario and future prospects of the global FFPE tissue samples market. FFPE is a form of preparation and preservation for biopsy specimens that helps in diagnostic/drug development, experimental research, and examination. A tissue sample is first fixed in formalin, also known as formaldehyde, to preserve vital structures and the proteins within the tissue. Subsequently, the tissue is embedded in a paraffin wax block; this helps for examination under a microscope. Significant applications of FFPE tissue samples is projected to boost the global FFPE tissue samples market from 2021 to 2031.
- The report includes an elaborate executive summary, which provides a snapshot of various segments and sub-segments of the global FFPE tissue samples market. It also provides information and data analysis of the global FFPE tissue samples market with regards to segments based on application, tissue sample type, end user, and region.
- The overview section of the report provides a detailed qualitative analysis of drivers, restraints, and opportunities that impact the global FFPE tissue samples market
- The report includes company profiles, which provide information about their business, product portfolios, and competitive landscape in the global FFPE tissue samples market
- The report on the global FFPE tissue samples market offers market attractiveness analysis of regions and segments
- The last section of the report comprises quantitative and qualitative analyses on market share/position of key players operating in the global FFPE tissue samples market. It analyzes key competitive strategies adopted by major industry players, thereby presenting a thorough understanding of the competitive scenario in the global FFPE tissue samples market.
FFPE Tissue Samples Market: Key Segments
- In terms of application, the global FFPE tissue samples market has been classified into genomic study & analysis and proteomic study & analysis. The genomic study & analysis segment has been split into whole genome sequencing & amplification, next generation sequencing, and DNA extraction. The proteomic study & analysis segment has been categorized into protein extraction and clinical proteomics.
- Based on tissue sample type, the global FFPE tissue samples market has been segregated into FFPE normal tissue samples and FFPE diseased tissue samples
- In terms of end user, the global FFPE tissue samples market has been divided into research & scientific laboratories, diagnostic laboratories, and specialized clinics
- Market size and forecast for each of these segments and sub-segments have been provided from 2017 to 2031. The CAGR of respective segment has also been provided from 2021 to 2031, considering 2020 as the base year, and 2017, 2018, and 2019 as historical years.
FFPE Tissue Samples Market: Regional Outlook
- In terms of region, the global FFPE tissue samples market has been segmented into North America (U.S. and Canada), Europe (U.K., Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and Rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia & New Zealand, and Rest of Asia Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America), and Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa). Each region considered in the market has been divided into countries/sub-regions.
- The global FFPE tissue samples market report provides size and forecast for each region and country/sub-region from 2017 to 2031. The CAGR for each of these regions and countries has also been provided for the forecast period from 2021 to 2031. The FFPE tissue samples market study also covers the competitive scenario in these regions.
Companies Covered in FFPE Tissue Samples Market Report
- Key players in the global FFPE tissue samples market have been profiled based on attributes such as company overview, product portfolio, financial overview, strategic overview, recent developments, and competitive business strategies
- Major companies profiled in the global FFPE tissue samples market report are
- BioChain Institute, Inc.
- Discovery Life Sciences
- Geneticist, Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- OriGene Technologies, Inc.
- PrecisionMed, Inc.
- Pressure BioSciences, Inc.
- REPROCELL, Inc.
- TriStar Technology Group LLC
FFPE Tissue Samples Market – Scope of Report
TMR’s report on the global FFPE tissue samples market studies the past as well as current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of the indicators of the market during the forecast period from 2021 to 2031. The report provides the revenue of the global FFPE tissue samples market for the period 2017–2031, considering 2020 as the base year and 2031 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the global FFPE tissue samples market for the forecast period.
The report has been prepared after an extensive research. Primary research involved bulk of research efforts, wherein analysts carried out interviews with industry leaders and opinion makers. Secondary research involved referring to key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the global FFPE tissue samples market.
Secondary research also included internet sources, statistical data from government agencies, websites, and trade associations. Analysts have also employed a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches to study various phenomena in the global FFPE tissue samples market.
The report includes an elaborate executive summary, along with a snapshot of the growth behavior of various segments included in the scope of the study. Furthermore, the report sheds light on the changing competitive dynamics in the global FFPE tissue samples market. These indices serve as valuable tools for existing market players as well as for entities interested in participating in the global FFPE tissue samples market. The next section of the global FFPE tissue samples market report highlights the USPs such as application of FFPE tissue samples in various areas such as genomics and proteomics, healthcare industry overview, key events & developments, COVID-19 pandemic impact on industry (value chain and short-/ mid-/ long-term impact), volume (no. of procedures), and key success factors of top players operating in the global FFPE tissue samples market.
The report also delves into the competitive landscape of the global FFPE tissue samples market. Key players operating in the global FFPE tissue samples market have been identified, and each one of these has been profiled for distinguishing business attributes. Company overview, financial standings, recent developments, strategic overview, and SWOT are some of the attributes of players in the global FFPE tissue samples market profiled in this report.
Key Questions Answered in FFPE Tissue Samples Market Report
- What are the major drivers, restraints, opportunities in the market?
- What are the revenue share projections of key segments of the global FFPE tissue samples market during the forecast period?
- Which segment is likely to lead the global FFPE tissue samples market in terms of revenue by 2031?
- How technological developments by the players are widening the scope for the global FFPE tissue samples market?
- What is the market position of different companies operating in the global FFPE tissue samples market?
FFPE Tissue Samples Market – Research Objectives and Research Approach
The comprehensive report on the global FFPE tissue samples market begins with an overview of the market, followed by the scope and objectives of this study. Following this, the report provides detailed explanation of the objectives behind the study and healthcare compliances laid down by accredited agencies in the purview of research in the global FFPE tissue samples market. It is followed by market introduction, market dynamics, and an overview of the global FFPE tissue samples market, which includes TMR analysis of market drivers, restraints, and opportunities affecting the growth of the global FFPE tissue samples market. Furthermore, Y-o-Y analysis with elaborate insights has been provided to understand the Y-o-Y trends of the global FFPE tissue samples market.
For reading comprehensibility, the report has been compiled in a chapter-wise layout, with each section further divided into smaller ones. The entire report comprises an exhaustive collection of graphs and tables that are appropriately interspersed in the entire compilation. Pictorial representation of actual and projected values of key segments is visually appealing to readers. This allows comparison of the market shares of key segments in the past and at the end of the forecast period.
The report analyzes the global FFPE tissue samples market in terms of application, tissue sample type, end user, and region. Key segments under each criteria have been studied at length, and the market share for each of these at the end of 2031 has been provided. Such valuable insights enable market stakeholders in making informed business decisions for investments in the FFPE tissue samples market.
FFPE Tissue Samples Market – Segmentation
|Tissue Sample Type||