Explosion-proof Cable Gland: Introduction
- Cable gland is a mechanical cable entry device, designed to attach and secure the end of an electric cable to the equipment
- Explosion-proof cable gland prevents the electric cables inside cable gland from any flammable ignition that may be outside of the equipment
- Explosion-proof cable glands are high standard cable glands that are resistant to high temperature and highly corrosive environment possessing best exceptional strength and longer lifespan
- These glands are used in indoor and outdoor applications, and they come in different sizes, dimensions, and shapes as per specification and industrial needs
- They are utilized in hazardous areas such as process industry, petrochemical industry, underground mining industry, and chemical industry
Rise in Demand for Explosion-proof Cable Gland
- Rise in production of diesel, gasoline, and jet fuel; developments in heavy refinery projects such as installation of regasification plants; and upgrade in refining boost the explosion-proof cable gland market
- Explosion-proof cable glands provide earthing and environmental protection, which increases safety. The government has made it mandatory to follow safety measures for hazardous areas, which fuels the demand for explosion-proof cable glands.
- The chemical industry segment dominated the explosion-proof cable gland market, as this industry involves processing of raw materials derived from minerals, oil & natural gas, and several other sources of flammable industrial chemicals
- Usage of explosion-proof cable glands in petrochemical plants offers temperature resistance to aggressive media and reliable explosion protection, thus providing complete safety from fatal explosions. Furthermore, these are utilized in underground mining to increase safety in excavation operations.
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Explosion-proof Cable Gland Market
- Rapid industrialization and increasing installation of data centers in countries across Asia drive the explosion-proof cable gland market
- The underground mining in Asia is expanding at a rapid pace, which is further boosting the explosion-proof cable gland market
- Increased population in Asia Pacific has driven the demand for energy and infrastructure, thereby fueling the construction industry, boosting investments in commercial and residential sectors, and consequently, propelling the explosion-proof cable gland market
- Concern about the environment is increasing among the population, which is prompting several individuals to employ eco-friendly resources such as solar power-based applications. Solar applications require cable glands that offer high resistance against temperature & corrosion with maximum reliability to prevent energy loss. This is estimated to propel the explosion-proof cable gland market in Asia Pacific during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Explosion-proof Cable Gland Market
- Bartech Feam
- Jacob GmbH
- Elsewedy Electric
- CMP Products Limited
- Weidmuller Interface GmbH & Co.
- Hummel AG
- Eaton Corporation plc.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Amphenol Industrial Products Group
- Cortem Group
Global Explosion-proof Cable Gland Market: Research Scope
Global Explosion-proof Cable Gland Market, by Type
- Flame Proof
- Increased Safety
- Electromagnetic Capacity
Global Explosion-proof Cable Gland Market, by Material
Global Explosion-proof Cable Gland Market, by Type of Cable
Global Explosion-proof Cable Gland Market, by End-use
- Manufacturing & Processing
- Oil & Gas
Global Explosion-proof Cable Gland Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.