Explosion-proof Cable Gland: Introduction
- Cable gland is a mechanical cable entry device, designed to attach and secure the end of an electric cable to the equipment
- Explosion-proof cable gland prevents the electric cables inside cable gland from any flammable ignition that may be outside of the equipment
- Explosion-proof cable glands are high standard cable glands that are resistant to high temperature and highly corrosive environment possessing best exceptional strength and longer lifespan
- These glands are used in indoor and outdoor applications, and they come in different sizes, dimensions, and shapes as per specification and industrial needs
- They are utilized in hazardous areas such as process industry, petrochemical industry, underground mining industry, and chemical industry
Rise in Demand for Explosion-proof Cable Gland
- Rise in production of diesel, gasoline, and jet fuel; developments in heavy refinery projects such as installation of regasification plants; and upgrade in refining boost the explosion-proof cable gland market
- Explosion-proof cable glands provide earthing and environmental protection, which increases safety. The government has made it mandatory to follow safety measures for hazardous areas, which fuels the demand for explosion-proof cable glands.
- The chemical industry segment dominated the explosion-proof cable gland market, as this industry involves processing of raw materials derived from minerals, oil & natural gas, and several other sources of flammable industrial chemicals
- Usage of explosion-proof cable glands in petrochemical plants offers temperature resistance to aggressive media and reliable explosion protection, thus providing complete safety from fatal explosions. Furthermore, these are utilized in underground mining to increase safety in excavation operations.
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Explosion-proof Cable Gland Market
- Rapid industrialization and increasing installation of data centers in countries across Asia drive the explosion-proof cable gland market
- The underground mining in Asia is expanding at a rapid pace, which is further boosting the explosion-proof cable gland market
- Increased population in Asia Pacific has driven the demand for energy and infrastructure, thereby fueling the construction industry, boosting investments in commercial and residential sectors, and consequently, propelling the explosion-proof cable gland market
- Concern about the environment is increasing among the population, which is prompting several individuals to employ eco-friendly resources such as solar power-based applications. Solar applications require cable glands that offer high resistance against temperature & corrosion with maximum reliability to prevent energy loss. This is estimated to propel the explosion-proof cable gland market in Asia Pacific during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Explosion-proof Cable Gland Market
- Bartech Feam
- Jacob GmbH
- Elsewedy Electric
- CMP Products Limited
- Weidmuller Interface GmbH & Co.
- Hummel AG
- Eaton Corporation plc.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Amphenol Industrial Products Group
- Cortem Group
Global Explosion-proof Cable Gland Market: Research Scope
Global Explosion-proof Cable Gland Market, by Type
- Flame Proof
- Increased Safety
- Electromagnetic Capacity
Global Explosion-proof Cable Gland Market, by Material
Global Explosion-proof Cable Gland Market, by Type of Cable
Global Explosion-proof Cable Gland Market, by End-use
- Manufacturing & Processing
- Oil & Gas
Global Explosion-proof Cable Gland Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.