Environment Testing Services Market
Environment Testing Services Market (Category: Asbestos Services New Zealand, CO2 Emission Calculation, Contamination Analysis, Elemental Trace Analysis, Emissions Testing, RoHS Testing, REACH Testing, Environmental Microbiology Consultancy and Testing, Industrial Plant Environmental Monitoring and Safety, Scientific Assessments and Reviews, Sludge, Residue and Unknowns Analysis, Trace Analysis, Water Quality Testing, Hazardous Materials Testing, and Soil Testing; Service Type: On Site and Off Site; and End-use Application: Agriculture, Construction, and Institutional) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020 - 2030
Press Release :
Stringent Environment Protection Regulations and Policies to Shape Market Growth
Environment safety and protection have garnered considerable spotlight over the past decade and the trend is set to gain further momentum across industrial and the commercial sectors in the upcoming years. Increasing government initiatives, stringent environment protection laws, and growing awareness related to the negative impact of chemicals and other substances on the environment have played an imperative role in propelling the adoption of environment testing services in recent times. In the wake of the rising emphasis on environment protection, a number of private institutes have entered the environment testing services market in recent years. Along with an influx of private investments, governments in several nations continue to implement new environmental policies and framework due to which, the interest in environment testing services is moving in the upward trajectory.
Increasing emphasis on minimizing water pollution due to rising number of waterborne diseases and health problems, negative impact of harmful contaminants on soil and plant growth, and high pollution levels especially in urban regions are some of the major factors that are expected to drive the environment testing services market during the forecast period. The entry of several key environmental protection projects, increasing demand for environment testing services from the industrial sector, and growing inclination toward safeguarding the environment as well as the health of citizens are some of the key drivers for the environment testing services market.
At the back of these factors, along with a considerable rise in private and non-private investments toward research & development, the environment testing services market is expected to reach US$ 21.4 Bn mark by the end of 2030.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Environment Testing Services Market
Focus on Treating Hazardous Waste Water and Advancements in Technology to Aid Market Growth
Technological advancements and promising results offered by research and development activities are set to shape the growth of the global environment testing services market in the upcoming decade. The industrial sector has emerged as one of the most prominent end users of environment testing services and the trend is likely to continue over the upcoming decade. In recent years, governments around the world are increasingly investing resources in the treatment of hazardous wastes, wastewater monitoring, wastewater treatment, etc. The increasing adoption of wastewater treatment and water quality assessment services in the agriculture sector is another factor projected to propel the market for environment testing services in the forthcoming decade.
Wastewater treatment services and water quality studies have evolved at a rapid pace due to advancements in technology. The progress made by the sensor technology in recent years is anticipated to have a strong impact on the overall growth of the environment testing services market. Moreover, increase in laboratory testing worldwide and growing use of sensors are also estimated to fuel the adoption of water testing services, thus driving the environment testing services market.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
With the advent of new technologies, several parameters can be monitored and measured on site. Moreover, due to the shortcomings of existing sensors, new biosensors and physiochemical sensors are being used. While water quality testing will continue to gain considerable popularity, the adoption of environment testing services is expected to grow in other categories as well, including trace analysis, scientific assessments and reviews, RoHS testing, REACH testing, soil testing, and hazardous material testing. The flourishing industrial and agricultural sectors mainly in developing regions is one of the key factors driving the demand for environment testing services.
Demand for On Site Services Likely to Drop amid COVID-19 Pandemic
The expansion of the global environment testing services market amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic is likely to remain lower than usual, as the demand for on site services is expected to witness a steep decline in several regions of the world. The growing emphasis by governments to contain the transmission of the novel coronavirus has resulted in stringent lockdowns and restriction of movement. Therefore, the demand for on site environment testing services has dipped by a considerable margin. However, the decline in on site services has directly impacted the adoption of off site environment testing services.
The management of medical waste is a major problem during the COVID-19 pandemic. For instance, many countries are disposing of several tons of clinical trash in a single day. Non-reusable surgical masks, empty hand sanitizer bottles, and solid tissue papers are resulting in a large trail of toxic medical waste. Masks are made of liquid-resistant, plastic-based products that last long even after being discarded, ending up in water or landfill.
In addition, damaged asbestos in houses, construction sites, or at workplaces presents an ongoing health hazard to people at home or working at sites. Asbestos-related diseases affect the respiratory system, which can cause mild to moderate respiratory illness. People suffering from respiratory illness possess a greater risk of being infected with the COVID-19 virus.
Due to these factors, the global environment testing services market is expected to witness moderate growth during the pandemic. However, the market is anticipated to show signs of recovery in the second half of 2020.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Environment Testing Services Market
The global environment testing services market is expected to expand at a healthy CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. The market growth can be primarily attributed to a host of factors, including emphasis on improving water quality, waste management, and quality of soil. The increasing pollution levels, particularly in the urban regions of the world, will increase the demand for CO2 emission calculation services during the forecast period. Overall, rising investments from the private sector, increasing support from governments, and advancements in technology are thus, expected to play a key role in propelling the environment testing services market during the assessment period.
Environment Testing Services Market: Overview
- The global environment testing services market value is estimated to be US$ 11.4 Bn in 2020, finds Transparency Market Research (TMR) in a recent study. According to the report, the market is expected to reach US$ 21.4 Bn by 2030, at a CAGR of 6.5%.
- Water contamination is one of the main causes of waterborne diseases and other health problems. Residues generated by runoff from agricultural fields into a water source, injection of untreated or partially treated wastewater and industrial effluents, and disposal of fly ash or hazardous waste lead to significant problems such as water pollution. Increased water turbidity from sediments reduces light penetration into water, which lowers photosynthesis of aquatic plants. Water testing, therefore, constitutes as an important aspect that drives the segment.
- Increasing demand from utility building and water supply programs, as well as growing regulatory oversight from local governments, is projected to continue to generate revenue for the Oceania environmental testing services market over the next five years. Businesses will increasingly use industrial services to test hazardous materials in office buildings and construction facilities. In addition, households will use industry facilities to check for asbestos, mold, and other hazardous materials to ensure health and safety.
Environment Testing Services: Market Frontrunners
- In terms of category, water quality testing and soil testing are the leading segments. Among these, the water quality segment is expected to account for ~24.5% share of the market, in terms of value, in 2020.
- On site service type segment accounted for ~72.9% share of the market, in terms of value. It is the leading service type segment of the global environment testing services market.
- Based on end-use application, agriculture, construction, and institutions are the main segments of the global environment testing services market. Among these, agriculture accounts for ~41% market share, in terms of market value.
- Europe holds the leading share of ~30.9% of the global market, followed by Asia Pacific and North America, which account for 27.8% and ~20.7% market share, respectively. The rest of the world (ROW) accounts for the remaining market share.
Environment Testing Services Market: Trends
- Increasing Focus on Maximizing Yield to Surge Use of Soil Fertility Testing Services: The biggest challenge faced by farmers is the global increase in the population that is leading to rising demand for food with minimal farmland. Different testing methods are used to understand the degree of nutrients and soil fertility to achieve maximum efficiency without compromising on quality. Soil testing offers insight into the overall quality of the soil, as well as knowledge on how to improve it with sufficient nutrition. It also leads to decline in fertilizer spending and soil depletion. These steps are necessary to maximize yield, and are expected to have a major impact on the adoption of soil fertility testing worldwide.
- Growing Establishments of Wastewater Treatment Plants: Rise in wastewater treatment plant establishments due to increase in demand for sophisticated water quality measurement equipment or services is expected to support the expansion of the global market for environmental testing. Initiatives being taken by agricultural organizations and government agencies to forecast soil quality and purity, and rise in agricultural sustainability experiments are likely to boost market growth. Increase in industrial and manufacturing activities across Oceania associated with rise in awareness among communities regarding foreign particle contamination is expected to drive the Oceania environmental testing services market.
Environment Testing Services Market: Strategies
- Key players in the global environment testing services market are enhancing their services portfolio. Precise laboratory facility is helping companies to expand their business.
- Companies are expanding their presence in developing regions where there are opportunities for to grow
Target Region for Environment Testing Services Market
- As of 2020, Europe holds a dominant market share, in terms of value. This trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. Asia Pacific is in second position holding a significant share of the global market.
Environment Testing Services Market Players
- Some of the key manufacturers operating in the environment testing services market, as profiled in the study, are
- SGS SA
- ALS Limited
- Eurofins Scientific SE
- Symbio Laboratories
- Thermo Fischer Scientific Inc.
- R J Hill Laboratories Limited
- Merieux NutriSciences
- Element Materials Technology Ltd
- Analytica Laboratories Limited
- AsureQuality Limited
- Microbac Laboratories, Inc.
- ULL LC
- Intertek Group Plc.
- Bureau Veritas S.A.
- Covance Inc.
Environment Testing Services Market – Scope of the Report
Transparency Market Research (TMR) has recently published a market study on the environment testing services market. It provides a detailed assessment of key market dynamics, including the drivers, trends, opportunities & restraints, and detailed information about the environment testing services market structure. The market study presents exclusive information about how the environment testing services market will grow during the forecast period of 2020-2030.
Key indicators of market growth, which include year-on-year (Y-o-Y) growth of the market, value chain, supply chain analysis, and compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) have been elaborated in the study in a comprehensive manner. This information is intended to help readers understand the quantitative growth prospects of the environment testing services market during the forecast period.
The study is intended to offer a holistic market overview to stakeholders in the environment testing services, including manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and investors, and to help them develop winning growth strategies. Stakeholders in the environment testing services market, which include investors, industry experts, researchers, and journalists, and business researchers can leverage the information and data presented in TMR’s study.
The study also includes statistics and facts related to the macro as well as microeconomic factors that are impacting expansion of the market. It also offers actionable insights into the future trends in the environment testing services market. Furthermore, small businesses and new entrants in the environment testing services market can make use of the information presented in this study, based on which, they can make appropriate business decisions in order to gain momentum in the market.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Environment Testing Services Market Report
- Which region will continue to remain the most profitable market for environment testing services market players?
- Which factors will induce a change in the demand for environment testing services during the assessment period?
- How will the changing trends impact the environment testing services market?
- How can market players capitalize on the low-hanging opportunities in the environment testing services market in developed regions?
- Which companies are leading the environment testing services market?
- What are the winning strategies of stakeholders in the environment testing services market to catapult their position to the forefront?
Environment Testing Services Market – Research Methodology
In TMR’s study, a unique research methodology has been used to conduct extensive research on the growth of the environment testing services market and identify future growth parameters. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, to help analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary sources referred to by analysts for compiling the environment testing services market study include statistics from governmental organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, who contributed to the development of this report as a primary source.
Information acquired from primary and secondary sources has been compiled in a comprehensive manner. This also acts as a validation from companies in the environment testing services market, which makes TMR’s projections more accurate and reliable.
Environment Testing Services Market - Segmentation
TMR’s study on the environment testing services market offers information divided into important segments - category, service type, end-use application, and region. This report offers comprehensive data and information about the important market dynamics and growth parameters associated with these categories.