Embroidery Machine Market – Introduction
- An embroidery machine is a machine that is used to create patterns on textiles. It allows users to add long lasting crests, logos, and designs on to clothing or accessories. These machines are efficient, reliable, and can develop embroidery in less time without the involvement of many people. Embroidery machines are highly demanded in the textile and fashion industry. Modern embroidery machines are controlled by a computer.
Key Drivers of the Embroidery Machine Market
- Embroidery machines are highly efficient and accurate as they can repeatedly produce exact patterns without errors. Once a design is created and fed into the machine, the machine can reproduce the identical design for all the copies. The use of these machines also eliminates human error. Thus, industries such as textiles, fashion, and clothing which cater to large number of customers demand embroidery machines.
- Embroidery machines can drastically cut down the time to embroider a garment. Also, embroidery machines make it much easier to produce embroidered garments which reduces the cost to the point where a lot of people are able to afford it. This factor drives the growth of the embroidery machine market. Further, the growth of the textile industry is enhancing the demand for embroidery machines worldwide.
Factors Restraining the Embroidery Machine Market
- The high ownership and maintenance cost of embroidery machines decreases its demand in the market. Further, the lockdown and other restrictions imposed by governments of different countries to control the spread of coronavirus resulted in stoppage of production and manufacturing activities. Also, after the Covid-19 pandemic, the supply chain was disrupted due to lack of raw materials and employees, thus hampering the growth of the embroidery machine market.
Asia Pacific to Hold Leading Share of the Global Embroidery Machine Market
- In terms of region, the global embroidery machine market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Country and sub-region level analysis of North America features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the embroidery machine market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the market analysis and forecast of GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The embroidery machine market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific dominated the global embroidery machine market in 2020, due to growth in the textile industry in the region. Increasing population has been driving the embroidery machine market in Asia Pacific, particularly in China, Japan, and India.
- The embroidery machine market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace, followed by North America and Europe during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Embroidery Machine Market
The global embroidery machine market is highly competitive, owing to the presence of several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to consolidate their position in the market. A few key players operating in the global embroidery machine market are:
- Baby Lock
- Singer Sourcing Limited LLC
- Saurer Intelligent Technology AG
- Stitch It International
- Tajima Industries Ltd
- ZSK Stickmaschinen GmbH
- Barudan CO., LTD.
Global Embroidery Machine Market: Research Scope
Global Embroidery Machine Market, by Type
- Free-motion Machine Embroidery
- Cornely Hand-guided Embroidery
- Computerized Embroidery Machines
Global Embroidery Machine Market, by Needle Type
- Single Needle
- Multi Needle
Global Embroidery Machine Market, by Speed (Stitching Per Minute)
- Up to 400 spm
- 400 – 600 spm
- 600 – 800 spm
- 800 – 1000 spm
- More than 1000 spm
Global Embroidery Machine Market, by End-use
Global Embroidery Machine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!