DNA Repair Drugs Market: Introduction
- DNA damage is an abnormal structure in DNA that leads to change in structure of genetic material and prevents the replication mechanism from functioning and performing properly. DNA repair is a process by which cell identifies and corrects damage to the DNA molecules that encode its genome.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of Global DNA Repair Drugs Market
- Cancer is one of the leading cause of deaths across the globe. A large number of people are suffering from various cancer diseases. Thus, rise in prevalence of cancer among population is likely to fuel the growth of the global DNA repair drugs market. For instance, according to the World Health Organization, in 2018, estimated 9.6 million deaths and 18.1 million new cases of cancer were recorded globally
- Moreover, rise in demand and adoption of next generation technologies is anticipated to drive the market
- A number of key players are engaged in investing in research and development and adopting strategies in order to develop new products. This factor is anticipated to boost the growth of the DNA repair drugs market. For instance, in July 2017, BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB entered into clinical collaboration with Clovis Oncology. This collaboration aims to Evaluate Combination of Rubraca (Rucaparib) and Opdivo (Nivolumab) in Phase 2 and Pivotal Phase 3 Clinical Trials in Multiple Tumor Types. In October 2019, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted Breakthrough Therapy Designation for niraparib offered by Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies for the treatment of patients with BRCA1/2 gene-mutated metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer. In April 2018, Artios Pharma announced that the next step in developing a drug program for nuclease inhibitors aims for the commercialization of novel treatments for female breast, ovarian, and other types of cancers.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of DNA Repair Drugs Market Report
- Governments in developing countries are making significant investments toward modernization of health care infrastructure which is likely to increase access to health care. Thus, government initiatives to increase awareness regarding cancer and growing prevalence in developing countries are leading to create lucrative opportunities in the market.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global DNA Repair Drugs Market
- North America is expected to dominate the global DNA repair drugs market. Hub for key players and introduction of new products owing to early adoption of technologically advanced products are the factors anticipated to propel the market in the region.
- Asia Pacific expected to hold significant share of the global DNA repair drugs market. The market in the region is expected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Rise in awareness, government initiatives, and increase in prevalence of cancer are expected to fuel the growth of the market in the region. For instance, according to an article published in EC Gynaecology, between 2012 and 2014, estimated 4,818 ovarian cancer cases were registered in India.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom DNA Repair Drugs Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global DNA Repair Drugs Market
The global DNA repair drugs market is highly concentrated due to the presence of key players. A large number of manufacturers hold major share in their respective regions. Demand for technologically advaced products has increased in emerging as well as developed markets, owing to rise in prevalence of cancer. Growth strategies adopted by leading players are likely to drive the global market.
Major players operating in the global DNA repair drugs market are:
- Artios Pharma
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Clovis Oncology
- Pfizer Inc.
Global DNA Repair Drugs Market: Research Scope
Global DNA Repair Drugs Market, by Drug
Global DNA Repair Drugs Market, by Mechanism of Action
- Base Excision Repair (BER)
- Homologous Recombination (HR)
- Mismatch Repair (MMR)
Global DNA Repair Drugs Market, by Application
- Ovarian Cancer
- Breast Cancer
Global DNA Repair Drugs Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.