Disposable E-cigarettes: Introduction
- Disposable e-cigarette is a ready-to-vape product, designed in such a way that it is thrown away after the e-liquid has run dry.
Key Drivers of the Global Disposable E-cigarettes Market
- Rising traction of using disposable e-cigarettes among millennial population in North America and Europe is expected to boost the market growth.
- Disposable e-cigarettes are assumed to be a safe alternative to rechargeable e-cigarettes; this is likely to work as a positive factor for the market. Furthermore, increasing acceptance of different vaping devices among young adults and adolescents is set to drive market growth.
- Consumers shifting preference toward electronic cigarettes to control daily nicotine dosage is working as a favorable factor for the disposable e-cigarettes market. Companies offer different flavors to increase their customer reach.
- Demand for non-tobacco products is expected to boost the global e-cigarettes market. It has been observed that older people prefer this product as it does not have any negative effect on health.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Disposable E-cigarettes Market, Request for a Sample
Growth Opportunity from Developing Countries
- Demand for e-cigarettes is expected to grow at a higher pace in developing countries. Large distribution channels of key tobacco players is projected to help increase their market reach in developing countries.
Strict Government Regulations to Work as a Market Restraint
- In the Asia Pacific region, governments of different countries are changing the regulations pertaining to vaping products. For instance, India, Brazil, Uruguay, and Singapore have banned e-cigarette products to decrease tobacco consumption among people. Moreover, lack of technological awareness among consumers is also likely to decrease product sales in different countries.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Disposable E-cigarettes Market
- North America accounted for largest share in the global disposable e-cigarettes market. Major players including R.J. Reynolds Vapor Company and Philip Morris International Inc. are operate in this market. Moreover, rising adoption of the product among millennial and generation X is expected to boost the market growth. The trend of vaping is increasing simultaneously in both the U.S. and Canada.
- The market in Europe is expected to expand at a higher pace. Adoption rate of disposable e-cigarettes is significantly high in the U.K., France, and Germany. Demand for fruit flavored e-cigarettes is also significantly gaining popularity in this region.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global disposable e-cigarettes market is highly competitive with the presence of numerous small and large players. Companies adopt several strategies including product innovation & development, geographical expansion, and merger and acquisition to increase their market revenue. China based company, Ruishi Technology launched a type of disposable e-cigarette brand namely “RUi.” Under this brand, the company sells chewing gum electronic cigarettes. The product is made with low nicotine content from 4.9% to 0.
A few of the key players operating in the global disposable e-cigarettes market are listed below:
- British American Tobacco
- Global Tobacco, LLC
- Imperial Brands
- Japan Tobacco Inc.
- Mistic E Cigs
- PHILIP MORRIS PRODUCTS S.A.
- Reynolds American Inc.
- Turning Point Brands
- Vapelux Distribution Ltd
Global Disposable E-cigarettes: Research Scope
Global Disposable E-cigarettes, by Product Type
Global Disposable E-cigarettes, by Distribution Channel
- Hypermarket & Supermarket
- Vape Shops
Global Disposable E-cigarettes, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.