Disposable E-cigarettes: Introduction
- Disposable e-cigarette is a ready-to-vape product, designed in such a way that it is thrown away after the e-liquid has run dry.
Key Drivers of the Global Disposable E-cigarettes Market
- Rising traction of using disposable e-cigarettes among millennial population in North America and Europe is expected to boost the market growth.
- Disposable e-cigarettes are assumed to be a safe alternative to rechargeable e-cigarettes; this is likely to work as a positive factor for the market. Furthermore, increasing acceptance of different vaping devices among young adults and adolescents is set to drive market growth.
- Consumers shifting preference toward electronic cigarettes to control daily nicotine dosage is working as a favorable factor for the disposable e-cigarettes market. Companies offer different flavors to increase their customer reach.
- Demand for non-tobacco products is expected to boost the global e-cigarettes market. It has been observed that older people prefer this product as it does not have any negative effect on health.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Disposable E-cigarettes Market, Request for a Sample
Growth Opportunity from Developing Countries
- Demand for e-cigarettes is expected to grow at a higher pace in developing countries. Large distribution channels of key tobacco players is projected to help increase their market reach in developing countries.
Strict Government Regulations to Work as a Market Restraint
- In the Asia Pacific region, governments of different countries are changing the regulations pertaining to vaping products. For instance, India, Brazil, Uruguay, and Singapore have banned e-cigarette products to decrease tobacco consumption among people. Moreover, lack of technological awareness among consumers is also likely to decrease product sales in different countries.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Disposable E-cigarettes Market
- North America accounted for largest share in the global disposable e-cigarettes market. Major players including R.J. Reynolds Vapor Company and Philip Morris International Inc. are operate in this market. Moreover, rising adoption of the product among millennial and generation X is expected to boost the market growth. The trend of vaping is increasing simultaneously in both the U.S. and Canada.
- The market in Europe is expected to expand at a higher pace. Adoption rate of disposable e-cigarettes is significantly high in the U.K., France, and Germany. Demand for fruit flavored e-cigarettes is also significantly gaining popularity in this region.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global disposable e-cigarettes market is highly competitive with the presence of numerous small and large players. Companies adopt several strategies including product innovation & development, geographical expansion, and merger and acquisition to increase their market revenue. China based company, Ruishi Technology launched a type of disposable e-cigarette brand namely “RUi.” Under this brand, the company sells chewing gum electronic cigarettes. The product is made with low nicotine content from 4.9% to 0.
A few of the key players operating in the global disposable e-cigarettes market are listed below:
- British American Tobacco
- Global Tobacco, LLC
- Imperial Brands
- Japan Tobacco Inc.
- Mistic E Cigs
- PHILIP MORRIS PRODUCTS S.A.
- Reynolds American Inc.
- Turning Point Brands
- Vapelux Distribution Ltd
Global Disposable E-cigarettes: Research Scope
Global Disposable E-cigarettes, by Product Type
Global Disposable E-cigarettes, by Distribution Channel
- Hypermarket & Supermarket
- Vape Shops
Global Disposable E-cigarettes, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global disposable e-cigarettes market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.