Disinfectant Foggers: Invaluable tool to protect health from germs
- Disinfectant Foggers is used to disinfect, sanitize, or restrict the growth of mold, bacteria, and viruses. It is used where infection can be spread such as hospitals, public living areas, public transportation vehicles, ambulances, patient care areas, schools, and nursery.
- Disinfectant Foggers eliminates surface germs and unpleasant odors by delivering a powerful punch of hospital-grade contact disinfectant
- The purpose of Disinfectant Foggers is to create and disperse a disinfectant aerosol to reduce the number of airborne micro-organisms and also to apply disinfectant to surfaces that may be difficult to reach
- Fogging is achieved using either a static, purpose-built system in hospitals & other settings with strategically placed nozzles or, more commonly, a mobile unit
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Disinfectant Foggers Market
- Rise in prevalence of bacterial & viral diseases and infections across the world is the major factor boosting the growth of the global Disinfectant Foggers market
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), around 2 million people become sick due to infections caused by antibiotic-resistant bacteria in the U.S. each year, and at least 23,000 people die as a direct result of these infections
- Technological advancements and surge in adoption of safer equipment for disinfectant purposes are the other factors fuelling the growth of the global Disinfectant Foggers market
- Moreover, rise in concerns pertaining to hygiene, health, and safety, and increase in awareness about health care sanitization are the other factors driving the global Disinfectant Foggers market
High Product Cost to Hamper Global Disinfectant Foggers Market
- Higher cost of product than some of the traditional disinfectant methods is a key factor likely to restrain the global Disinfectant Foggers market
- Stringent regulatory norms in terms of specifications and improper usage of product are the other factors hampering the growth of the global Disinfectant Foggers market
Hydrogen Peroxide to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- In terms of product type, the global Disinfectant Foggers market can be classified into quaternary ammonium compounds, hydrogen peroxide, peracetic acid, and others
- Hydrogen peroxide is projected to be a highly attractive segment during the forecast period owing to better penetration against large number of bacteria, viruses, etc. and cost-effectiveness
Hospitals to Dominate Global Market
- Based on end-user, the global Disinfectant Foggers market can be divided into hospitals, clinics, and others
- The hospitals segment accounted for major share of the global market due to rise in prevalence of hospital-acquired bacterial & viral infection and increase in funding for expansion of health care infrastructure
Offline Segment to Capture Major Market Share
- In terms of distribution channel, the global Disinfectant Foggers market can be bifurcated into offline and online
- The offline segment dominated the global Disinfectant Foggers market owing to better distribution network and higher adoption of more traditional offline sales channel in the global market
- Online is expected to be a promising segment during the forecast period. Rise in trend of online purchase, customer convenience, and better discounted prices are the major factors boosting the growth of the online segment.
North America to Lead Global Disinfectant Foggers Market
- In terms of region, the global Disinfectant Foggers market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global Disinfectant Foggers market in 2019 due to rise in prevalence of bacterial & viral diseases, presence of large number of bacterial & viral strains, and higher awareness among people about health care preventive measures
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 4.1 million emergency department visits with infectious and parasitic diseases as the primary diagnosis were recorded in the U.S. in 2017
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a highly lucrative market during the forecast period owing to an increase in bacterial & viral infection cases, rise in awareness about health care safety measures, and improvement in health care infrastructure in the region
Key Players Operating in Global Disinfectant Foggers Market
Key players operating in the global Disinfectant Foggers market are:
- Createch USA, Inc.
- Dramm Corporation
- HSC ULV Fogger and Disinfection Machinery
- Taizhou Kaifeng Plastic and Steel Co., Ltd.
- Nine Group international
- Walex Products Company
- Qingdao Saintfine Environmental Technology Co., Ltd.
- Suzhou Guerjie Trade Co. Ltd.
- Zhengzhou Oriole Electronic (Group) Joint-Stock Co., Ltd.
Global Disinfectant Foggers Market: Research Scope
Global Disinfectant Foggers Market, by Product Type
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Peracetic Acid
Global Disinfectant Foggers Market, by End-user
Global Disinfectant Foggers Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Disinfectant Foggers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!