Disinfectant Foggers: Invaluable tool to protect health from germs
- Disinfectant Foggers is used to disinfect, sanitize, or restrict the growth of mold, bacteria, and viruses. It is used where infection can be spread such as hospitals, public living areas, public transportation vehicles, ambulances, patient care areas, schools, and nursery.
- Disinfectant Foggers eliminates surface germs and unpleasant odors by delivering a powerful punch of hospital-grade contact disinfectant
- The purpose of Disinfectant Foggers is to create and disperse a disinfectant aerosol to reduce the number of airborne micro-organisms and also to apply disinfectant to surfaces that may be difficult to reach
- Fogging is achieved using either a static, purpose-built system in hospitals & other settings with strategically placed nozzles or, more commonly, a mobile unit
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Disinfectant Foggers Market
- Rise in prevalence of bacterial & viral diseases and infections across the world is the major factor boosting the growth of the global Disinfectant Foggers market
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), around 2 million people become sick due to infections caused by antibiotic-resistant bacteria in the U.S. each year, and at least 23,000 people die as a direct result of these infections
- Technological advancements and surge in adoption of safer equipment for disinfectant purposes are the other factors fuelling the growth of the global Disinfectant Foggers market
- Moreover, rise in concerns pertaining to hygiene, health, and safety, and increase in awareness about health care sanitization are the other factors driving the global Disinfectant Foggers market
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
High Product Cost to Hamper Global Disinfectant Foggers Market
- Higher cost of product than some of the traditional disinfectant methods is a key factor likely to restrain the global Disinfectant Foggers market
- Stringent regulatory norms in terms of specifications and improper usage of product are the other factors hampering the growth of the global Disinfectant Foggers market
Hydrogen Peroxide to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- In terms of product type, the global Disinfectant Foggers market can be classified into quaternary ammonium compounds, hydrogen peroxide, peracetic acid, and others
- Hydrogen peroxide is projected to be a highly attractive segment during the forecast period owing to better penetration against large number of bacteria, viruses, etc. and cost-effectiveness
Hospitals to Dominate Global Market
- Based on end-user, the global Disinfectant Foggers market can be divided into hospitals, clinics, and others
- The hospitals segment accounted for major share of the global market due to rise in prevalence of hospital-acquired bacterial & viral infection and increase in funding for expansion of health care infrastructure
Offline Segment to Capture Major Market Share
- In terms of distribution channel, the global Disinfectant Foggers market can be bifurcated into offline and online
- The offline segment dominated the global Disinfectant Foggers market owing to better distribution network and higher adoption of more traditional offline sales channel in the global market
- Online is expected to be a promising segment during the forecast period. Rise in trend of online purchase, customer convenience, and better discounted prices are the major factors boosting the growth of the online segment.
North America to Lead Global Disinfectant Foggers Market
- In terms of region, the global Disinfectant Foggers market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global Disinfectant Foggers market in 2019 due to rise in prevalence of bacterial & viral diseases, presence of large number of bacterial & viral strains, and higher awareness among people about health care preventive measures
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 4.1 million emergency department visits with infectious and parasitic diseases as the primary diagnosis were recorded in the U.S. in 2017
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a highly lucrative market during the forecast period owing to an increase in bacterial & viral infection cases, rise in awareness about health care safety measures, and improvement in health care infrastructure in the region
Key Players Operating in Global Disinfectant Foggers Market
Key players operating in the global Disinfectant Foggers market are:
- Createch USA, Inc.
- Dramm Corporation
- HSC ULV Fogger and Disinfection Machinery
- Taizhou Kaifeng Plastic and Steel Co., Ltd.
- Nine Group international
- Walex Products Company
- Qingdao Saintfine Environmental Technology Co., Ltd.
- Suzhou Guerjie Trade Co. Ltd.
- Zhengzhou Oriole Electronic (Group) Joint-Stock Co., Ltd.
Global Disinfectant Foggers Market: Research Scope
Global Disinfectant Foggers Market, by Product Type
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Peracetic Acid
Global Disinfectant Foggers Market, by End-user
Global Disinfectant Foggers Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Disinfectant Foggers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.