Disinfectant Foggers: Invaluable tool to protect health from germs
- Disinfectant Foggers is used to disinfect, sanitize, or restrict the growth of mold, bacteria, and viruses. It is used where infection can be spread such as hospitals, public living areas, public transportation vehicles, ambulances, patient care areas, schools, and nursery.
- Disinfectant Foggers eliminates surface germs and unpleasant odors by delivering a powerful punch of hospital-grade contact disinfectant
- The purpose of Disinfectant Foggers is to create and disperse a disinfectant aerosol to reduce the number of airborne micro-organisms and also to apply disinfectant to surfaces that may be difficult to reach
- Fogging is achieved using either a static, purpose-built system in hospitals & other settings with strategically placed nozzles or, more commonly, a mobile unit
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Disinfectant Foggers Market
- Rise in prevalence of bacterial & viral diseases and infections across the world is the major factor boosting the growth of the global Disinfectant Foggers market
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), around 2 million people become sick due to infections caused by antibiotic-resistant bacteria in the U.S. each year, and at least 23,000 people die as a direct result of these infections
- Technological advancements and surge in adoption of safer equipment for disinfectant purposes are the other factors fuelling the growth of the global Disinfectant Foggers market
- Moreover, rise in concerns pertaining to hygiene, health, and safety, and increase in awareness about health care sanitization are the other factors driving the global Disinfectant Foggers market
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
High Product Cost to Hamper Global Disinfectant Foggers Market
- Higher cost of product than some of the traditional disinfectant methods is a key factor likely to restrain the global Disinfectant Foggers market
- Stringent regulatory norms in terms of specifications and improper usage of product are the other factors hampering the growth of the global Disinfectant Foggers market
Hydrogen Peroxide to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- In terms of product type, the global Disinfectant Foggers market can be classified into quaternary ammonium compounds, hydrogen peroxide, peracetic acid, and others
- Hydrogen peroxide is projected to be a highly attractive segment during the forecast period owing to better penetration against large number of bacteria, viruses, etc. and cost-effectiveness
Hospitals to Dominate Global Market
- Based on end-user, the global Disinfectant Foggers market can be divided into hospitals, clinics, and others
- The hospitals segment accounted for major share of the global market due to rise in prevalence of hospital-acquired bacterial & viral infection and increase in funding for expansion of health care infrastructure
Offline Segment to Capture Major Market Share
- In terms of distribution channel, the global Disinfectant Foggers market can be bifurcated into offline and online
- The offline segment dominated the global Disinfectant Foggers market owing to better distribution network and higher adoption of more traditional offline sales channel in the global market
- Online is expected to be a promising segment during the forecast period. Rise in trend of online purchase, customer convenience, and better discounted prices are the major factors boosting the growth of the online segment.
North America to Lead Global Disinfectant Foggers Market
- In terms of region, the global Disinfectant Foggers market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global Disinfectant Foggers market in 2019 due to rise in prevalence of bacterial & viral diseases, presence of large number of bacterial & viral strains, and higher awareness among people about health care preventive measures
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 4.1 million emergency department visits with infectious and parasitic diseases as the primary diagnosis were recorded in the U.S. in 2017
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a highly lucrative market during the forecast period owing to an increase in bacterial & viral infection cases, rise in awareness about health care safety measures, and improvement in health care infrastructure in the region
Key Players Operating in Global Disinfectant Foggers Market
Key players operating in the global Disinfectant Foggers market are:
- Createch USA, Inc.
- Dramm Corporation
- HSC ULV Fogger and Disinfection Machinery
- Taizhou Kaifeng Plastic and Steel Co., Ltd.
- Nine Group international
- Walex Products Company
- Qingdao Saintfine Environmental Technology Co., Ltd.
- Suzhou Guerjie Trade Co. Ltd.
- Zhengzhou Oriole Electronic (Group) Joint-Stock Co., Ltd.
Global Disinfectant Foggers Market: Research Scope
Global Disinfectant Foggers Market, by Product Type
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Peracetic Acid
Global Disinfectant Foggers Market, by End-user
Global Disinfectant Foggers Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Disinfectant Foggers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.