Digital Thermometer Market: Introduction
- Digital thermometers are temperature-sensing instruments that are portable, easy to operate, have permanent probes, and a convenient digital display. A digital thermometer works based on the type of sensor it has. Types of sensor include resistance temperature detector (RTD), thermistor, and thermocouple.
Key Drivers of the Global Digital Thermometer Market
- Rapid technological advancements with introduction of innovative products in the market is anticipated to accelerate the growth of the market throughout the forecast period. Advanced devices such as temporal thermometer TAT-2000C by Exergen Corporation can be used to measure body temperature by rolling it on a child’s forehead. Additionally, American Diagnostics Corporation (ADC) has launched the Adtemp 429 thermometer that measures temperature without skin contact, which helps to minimize the risk of cross-contamination. Hence, rising demand for easy-to-use, accurate, and rapid thermometers is projected to drive the market.
- The food industry is increasingly using digital thermometers to check temperatures to avoid contamination and degradation of food & beverages. Companies such as TEL-TRU offers a wide range of NSF-certified food testing, poultry/meat, and barbeque thermometers, which helps to maintain the quality of temperature-sensitive eatables. This is expected to fuel the growth of the digital thermometer market.
Factor Restraining the Global Digital Thermometer Market
- Limited disposable income and lack of awareness in emerging countries are factors which restrict the growth of the digital thermometer market in rural areas.
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global digital thermometer market can be divided into North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the digital thermometer market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the digital thermometer market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America digital thermometer market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for largest share of the global digital thermometer market due to the presence of major manufacturers operating in the region. Large-scale adoption of digital thermometers in the medical industry, food industry, and research laboratories is a prime factor driving the growth of the market. Rising healthcare camps and initiatives undertaken by government organizations for spreading awareness about infectious diseases and providing guidance to maintain better health are projected to further boost the digital thermometer market in North America.
- The digital thermometer market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to the rising incidence of infectious diseases and an expanding healthcare sector. Moreover, rising population in countries such as India and China which propels the demand for accurate systems for health and safety is expected to expand the digital thermometer market in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Companies in the digital thermometer market are focusing on becoming more proficient and developing products with advanced technologies which will enhance their competitive advantage and their market share globally. Companies are launching products which provide more accuracy, helping people to maintain and track their health, and which also helps manufacturers to safely expand their industrial processes while ensuring processing temperatures are within the mentioned specifications.
This helps to propel the global sale of digital thermometers.
Some of the key players operating in the global digital thermometer market are:
- A&D Company, Limited
- American Diagnostic Corporation
- Briggs Healthcare
- DONGGUAN ACTHERM MEDICAL CORP.
- Exergen Corporation
- Hill-Rom Services, Inc.
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Microlife Corporation
- Terumo Corporation
Global Digital Thermometer Market: Research Scope
Global Digital Thermometer Market, by Type
- Mercury-based Thermometers
- Mercury-free Thermometers
- Infrared Radiation Thermometers
- Digital Thermometers
Global Digital Thermometer Market, by End-use
Global Digital Thermometer Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global digital thermometer market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.