Dental Composites Market: Overview
- Dental composites are types of synthetic resins used in dentistry as a restorative material or adhesives. Dental composites have certain properties which benefit patients according to the cavity. Also, composite fillings can be used to repair chipped, broken, or worn teeth.
- The micro-mechanical retention property makes dental composite more effective for filling small cavities where amalgam fillings are not effective
- Dental composite typically consists of a resin-based oligomer matrix, such as a bisphenol A-glycidyl methacrylate (BISGMA), urethane dimethacrylate (UDMA), or semi-crystalline polyceram (PEX), and an inorganic filler such as silicon dioxide (silica)
- The global dental composites market is projected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period. The growth of this market is expected to be driven by increase in prevalence of dental problems, rise in prescription rate for dental problems using dental composite by physicians, low price of resins, and increase in awareness about complications of dental problems.
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Comprehensive Dental Composites Market Report Brochure
Key Drivers of Global Dental Composites Market
- The global dental composites market is expected to be driven by rise in dental problems among young population, increase in use of dental composites during dental surgeries, and growing awareness about dental problems
- According to the World Health Organization, complete dental loss affects approximately 30% of geriatric population of age group between 65-74 years. Prevalence rates are increasing in low and middle income countries.
- According to the World Health Organization, nearly 60% to 90% of school children and nearly 100% of adults have dental cavities
- Favorable reimbursement policies such as coverage of Medicaid insurance for dental loss treatment and emergence of new technologies for teeth protection such as resin-based composites are expected to propel the global dental composites market
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Dental Composites Market
- North America is projected to account for prominent share of the market during the forecast period. Increase in dental services and cosmetic surgery and technological advancements in the U.S are expected to drive the market in the region.
- According to the Dental health services, in 2015, the total expenditure on dental services in Canada was amounted to US$ 13.6 Bn. Private sector expenditure was estimated to be US$ 12.7 Bn while public sector expenditure was estimated to be US$ 846 Mn. In April 2017, Unilever launched an in-clinic re-mineralization regime to regenerate professionally advanced enamel serum.
- Favorable reimbursement policies, expansion in number of dental laboratories, increase in prevalence of dental cavities & periodontics, and rise in funding provided by governments are anticipated to propel the segment during the forecast period
- Increase in number of visits of patients with dental cavities and focus of new players to enter into partnerships with laboratories is anticipated to fuel the market growth in the U.S.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Dental Composites Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major players operating in the global dental composites market are:
- Danaher corporation
- Dentsply Sirona Inc.
- Shofu Dental Corporation
- Ellman International, Inc.
- Denmat Holdings LLC
Global Dental Composites Market: Research Scope
Global Dental Composites Market, by Composite Filler
- Macrofilled Filler
- Microfilled Filler
- Hybrid Filler
- Nanofilled Filler
- Bulk Filler
Global Dental Composites Market, by Application
- Filling Cavity
- Filling Gaps
- Minor Reshaping of Teeth
- Partial Crowns on Single Teeth
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.