Data Center Accelerator: Introduction
- Data center accelerator is a hardware device or software program that enhances computer performance by processing visual data. Data center accelerator help to enhancing the use of artificial intelligence (AI)-based services, also helps in increasing the consumer-centric data demand to propel the AI-driven data centers, thereby, improves the performance of data center.
- Data center accelerators are specially designed to improve performance, solve customer problems, by increasing power efficiency and reducing cost
- Rise in demand for enhancement of application performance, mounting need for data centers and cloud services, initiatives for ecological data center solutions, and increase in demand for consumer-driven data are fueling the data center accelerator market
- The global data center accelerator market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to an increase in the rate of adoption of advanced technologies across the globe
Global Data Center Accelerator Market: Dynamics
Global Data Center Accelerator Market: Key Drivers
- Surge in demand for cloud-based services along with a rise in the demand for deep learning across the business around the world is a primary factor driving the data center accelerator market.
- Evolution of technologies, such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, has fueled the demand for cognitive computing technology across several industry verticals including, industrial, automotive, and consumer, which is also fueling the demand for data center accelerator.
- The number of companies offering machine learning as a cloud service is increasing due to high demand for AI. Thus, an increase in rate of adoption of cloud-based technology is boosting the need for deep learning, which in turn is projected to propel the data center accelerator market during the forecast period.
- High prices of accelerators and lack of AI hardware specialists are acting as major restraints for the data center accelerator market
- Moreover, huge demand for FPGA-based (Field Programmable Gate Arrays) accelerators along with increasing focus toward artificial intelligence (AI) data centers are expected to offer significant opportunities for key players of the global data center accelerator market
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Data Center Accelerator Market
- COVID-19 pandemic has largely impacted the overall economy across all sectors all over the world. It has also shifted focus toward digitalization. Several industries are worse impacted by this pandemic; however, some industries are benefiting from this pandemic. However, the adoption of AI is growing during this pandemic to increase process efficiency, and enhance experience significantly. Therefore, the COVID-19 has positively impacted on the data center accelerator market.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Data Center Accelerator Market
- In terms of region, the global data center accelerator market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Asia Pacific dominated the global data center accelerator market due to the high deployment of cloud technology, rise in demand for colocation solutions, and increase in the number of data centers in the region
- North America is expected to hold the second-highest share of the global market, in terms of revenue, primarily because of an increase in the demand for sophisticated infrastructure and related services
Global Data Center Accelerator Market: Competition Landscape
Several players are active in the data center accelerator market, and a few of the major players dominate the current market. Major companies operating in the data center accelerator market are investing significantly in research & development to introduce more innovations in their products. For instance, in April 2021, Intel Corporation launched a 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processor. This processor delivers a balanced architecture with built-in AI, advanced security capabilities, and crypto acceleration.
Key Players Operating in the Global Data Center Accelerator Market Include:
- Intel Corporation
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Xilinx Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Marvell Technology Inc.
- Micron Technology, Inc.
- Achronix Semiconductor
- NEC Corporation
- Advantech Co., Ltd.
Global Data Center Accelerator Market: Research Scope
Global Data Center Accelerator Market, by Processor
Global Data Center Accelerator Market, by Type
- Cloud Data Center
- HPC Data Center
Global Data Center Accelerator Market, by Application
- Deep Learning Training
- Public Cloud Interface
- Enterprise Interface
Global Data Center Accelerator Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South Americas
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.