Cryogenic PPE Market: Introduction
- Cold vapors and gases associated with cryogenic liquids can cause skin irritation, comparable to a thermal burn. Frostbite can be caused by prolonged skin exposure or contact with cold surfaces. The skin has a waxy yellow appearance. There is no discomfort at first; however subsequently, there is excruciating anguish when the frozen tissue defrosts. Cryogenic liquids produce a gas that is extremely cold and typically heavier than air. This chilled, thick gas condenses toward the floor. The gas is non-toxic; however, it displaces air. When there is insufficient air or oxygen, asphyxiation and death may ensue. Each of these gases has the potential to be hazardous to human health. For instance, liquid carbon monoxide, can emit carbon monoxide gas, which can be fatal. Uncovered skin can adhere to metal that has been chilled by cryogenic fluid. When the skin is pushed away, it might rip. Breathing in excessively cold air for an extended period of time might harm the lungs. Consequently, it is very important to choose the correct cryogenic personal protective equipment for a specific job in order to avoid these hazards.
Cryogenic PPE Market: Key Trends, Drivers and Restrains.
- Adoption of stringent regulatory framework, increasing awareness about importance of workplace safety, and high growth in developing economies are some of the key factors that drive the cryogenic PPE market
- Government officials are becoming increasingly worried about workers' health and safety. Various safety standards have been adopted by governments across the world in order to decrease accidents and uncertainty in the industry. Several government rules and standards require end-use industries to provide workers with protective equipment in specific types of work environments. Workers in sectors such as oil & gas, construction, and manufacturing are required to wear protective equipment. For instance, according to a 2010 memorandum from the United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), workers in the oil & gas industry are required to wear heat- and flame-resistant clothing.
- Rise in adoption of personal protective equipment depends on the growth of employment in various end-use industries. Inclination of automation of industrial process is predominantly high in developed countries such as U.S., the U.K., France, and Germany. Increasing automation in industries is reducing manpower size in several industries. Automated process in industries and construction sites necessitates fewer workers and results in the decreased usage of personal protective equipment. Hence, increased automation in end-use industries is a key factor restraining the cryogenic PPE market. Furthermore, high price of specialized clothing is another factor that hampers the market.
- However, demand for multipurpose equipment offers a significant opportunity for the cryogenic PPE market. Furthermore, rapid increase in demand from Asia Pacific has propelled the global market.
- Technological innovation coupled with shifting consumer preference toward cryogenic protective equipment, which conglomerates fashion with safety, is projected to further drive the market
Asia Pacific to hold Major Share of Global Cryogenic PPE Market.
- In terms of geography, the global cryogenic personal protective equipment market can be segmented into North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, and India. Europe is expected to dominate the global cryogenic PPE market during the forecast period, followed by North America. The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand significantly during the forecast period. Moreover, growing awareness regarding safety in key countries, such as China and India, is fueling the demand for personal protective equipment in the region. This is a key factor boosting the personal protective equipment market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Global Cryogenic PPE Market
Major players operating in the global cryogenic PPE market are listed below:
- Honeywell International
- National Safety Apparel
- Mapa Professional
Global Cryogenic PPE Market: Research Scope
Global Cryogenic PPE Market, by Product
- Hand protection
- Protective clothing
Global Cryogenic PPE Market, by End-user
- Oil and gas
Global Cryogenic PPE Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.