Cordless Drills Market: Introduction
- Powered by an electrical motor, a power drill rotates a replaceable drill to create a hole in metal, plastic, or wood. These drills attach fasteners and screws onto various surfaces. A cordless drill is an electric drill which uses rechargeable batteries. It is easy to use and can be moved to any place as it is not connected to a plug.
Key Drivers of the Global Cordless Drills Market
- The market is growing due to extensive adoption of cordless drills owing to its ease of usability. In addition, heightened demand for fastening tools in various industries together with the phenomenal growth of the construction industry is likely to work in favor of the global cordless drills market over the forecast period.
- Growing demand for convenient and safe powered tools is also boosting the growth of the cordless drills market.
Cordless Drills Market: Key Segments
- The global cordless drills market can be segmented based on type, battery, application, and region. Based on type, the cordless drills market can be classified into hammer & rotary power cordless drills and impact power cordless drills. Based on battery, the market can be segmented into nickel-cadmium (NiCd) batteries and lithium-ion batteries. Based on application, the market can be categorized into industrial and residential.
Asia Pacific the Dominant Market for Cordless Drills
- By region, the global cordless drills market is classified into North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the cordless drills market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America cordless drills market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific dominated the global cordless drills market owing to increase in manufacturing and construction activities in China and India. China is one of the world's major producers of industrial and consumer products.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The market is highly fragmented due to presence of many local and international players. Increasing use of easy tools by end consumers is allowing manufacturers to develop new and innovative products related to cordless drills.
Some of the major companies identified in the global cordless drills market are:
- Black & Decker
Global Cordless Drills Market: Research Scope
Global Cordless Drills Market, by Type
- Hammer & Rotary Power Cordless Drills
- Impact Power Cordless Drills
Global Cordless Drills Market, by Battery
- Nickel-cadmium (NiCd) batteries
- Lithium-ion batteries
Global Cordless Drills Market, by Application
Global Cordless Drills Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global cordless drills market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!