Cordless Drills Market: Introduction
- Powered by an electrical motor, a power drill rotates a replaceable drill to create a hole in metal, plastic, or wood. These drills attach fasteners and screws onto various surfaces. A cordless drill is an electric drill which uses rechargeable batteries. It is easy to use and can be moved to any place as it is not connected to a plug.
Key Drivers of the Global Cordless Drills Market
- The market is growing due to extensive adoption of cordless drills owing to its ease of usability. In addition, heightened demand for fastening tools in various industries together with the phenomenal growth of the construction industry is likely to work in favor of the global cordless drills market over the forecast period.
- Growing demand for convenient and safe powered tools is also boosting the growth of the cordless drills market.
Cordless Drills Market: Key Segments
- The global cordless drills market can be segmented based on type, battery, application, and region. Based on type, the cordless drills market can be classified into hammer & rotary power cordless drills and impact power cordless drills. Based on battery, the market can be segmented into nickel-cadmium (NiCd) batteries and lithium-ion batteries. Based on application, the market can be categorized into industrial and residential.
Asia Pacific the Dominant Market for Cordless Drills
- By region, the global cordless drills market is classified into North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the cordless drills market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America cordless drills market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific dominated the global cordless drills market owing to increase in manufacturing and construction activities in China and India. China is one of the world's major producers of industrial and consumer products.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The market is highly fragmented due to presence of many local and international players. Increasing use of easy tools by end consumers is allowing manufacturers to develop new and innovative products related to cordless drills.
Some of the major companies identified in the global cordless drills market are:
- Black & Decker
Global Cordless Drills Market: Research Scope
Global Cordless Drills Market, by Type
- Hammer & Rotary Power Cordless Drills
- Impact Power Cordless Drills
Global Cordless Drills Market, by Battery
- Nickel-cadmium (NiCd) batteries
- Lithium-ion batteries
Global Cordless Drills Market, by Application
Global Cordless Drills Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global cordless drills market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.