Cold Plunge Pools Market
Cold Plunge Pools Market (Size: Small [1-6 Users], Medium [6-8 Users], Large [8-10 Users], and XL [10-12 Users]; Category: Indoor and Outdoor; End Use: Hospitals, Specialty Physical Therapy Clinics, Home Care Settings, Fitness Centers and Beauty Spas, and Others; Application: Pain Management, Cardiology, Dermatology, Oncology, Orthopedics, Sports Conditioning, Pediatrics, Neurology, Bariatric, and Alzheimer) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2021-2031
Press Release :
Changing People Lifestyle Trends Attracting New Consumers toward Cold Plunge Pools
The growing trend of living a healthy and modern lifestyle continues to attract many individuals toward leisure services such as spas and pools. The cold plunge pool chills the water instantly, which helps to numb human nerves that surround joints and muscles, causing the release of hormones and endorphins. The release of hormones and endorphins acts as an analgesic, which reduces inflammation and relieves muscle strain and joint pain. These pools are mostly equipped at spas, saunas, or steam rooms. Most people with body aches are now growingly preferring cold plunge pools, as it helps to rapidly cool the body, blood circulation is stimulated, pores are closed and detoxified. This is likely to drive the cold plunge pools market in the near future.
The increased workload and inadequate diet schedule have increased the rates of diseases including obesity, diabetes, chronic diseases, orthopedic conditions, and accident injury. Moreover, the growing number of old age population across the world are contributing to the increased demand for spas and spa pools. Moreover, the healthcare industry is investing in setting up cold plunge pools in their facility. All these factors are influencing the growth of the global cold plunge pools market in the near future.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Cold Plunge Pools Market
Multiple Health Benefits of Cold Pools Fuels Adoption of Cold Plunge Pools
The anatomy of the hot-to-cold experience is remarkably beneficial for the human body. Plunging into cold water causes stimulation of the immune system, as cold water helps releases body chemicals known as cytokines. Cytokines help to boost the body’s ability to fight off harmful bacteria and viruses. Ultimately, cold water stimulates nerves included in breathing and blood vessel constriction. Thus, the regular use of a cold plunge pool can maintain blood pressure. These pools are an excellent opportunity for athletes, sports facilities health clubs, educational campuses, or individuals looking for total wellness. With the rising awareness of all these factors, the global cold plunge pools market is expected to grow during the forecast period.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Strict Regulations on Production, Tourism Hinder Global Market Growth
The global health emergency caused by the SARS-COV-2 virus and the associated human and economic impacts shows the consequence and complexity of the problem confronting the world today, particularly in spas and resorts. Actions to address the disaster have been endeavored by individual countries and organizations of nations and global institutions based on the experience of past health emergencies. The loss of the tourism, hospitality, and healthcare sectors has majorly affected the cold plunge pools producers, owing to strict regulations for shutting down. Some producers had to strive to source all the materials needed to produce cold plunge pool equipment. The regulations implied to contain the spread has led to the limited supply of stock available. Industries were not able to continue production and manufacturers had to wait, while the supply chain catches up with the demand for materials.
The pandemic has spread a global awareness for a healthy lifestyle. Moreover, people were locked into their homes, which is likely to attract them toward spas and resorts for healthy vacations. Post-COVID-19, it is expected to bring several new opportunities for the cold plunge pools market, owing to increasing demand from hospitality and healthcare sectors.
Increased Awareness for Water Therapies Drives Cold Plunge Pools Market
The world is currently witnessing increasing investments in private hospitals, wellness centers, spas, and the fitness sector. In addition, consumers are now preferring minimum invasive procedures to cure injuries from orthopedic disorders such as arthritis, low back pain, and hand pain. Thus, many private and major government healthcare facilities are focusing on hydrotherapy for their treatment. Hydrotherapy helps to cure various health conditions, which can prove beneficial to drive the global cold plunge pools market. With the growing consciousness of the cold water therapy, the global cold plunge pools market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of ~4% during the forecast period.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Cold Plunge Pools Market
The growing use of cold plunge pools in the Asia Pacific mostly by resorts, fitness centers, and spas is expanding the regional market. Moreover, the rapidly emerging health & wellness industry, along with growing population in nations such as India, China, Australia, and Japan is anticipated to create new opportunities for the regional cold plunge pools market. However, high cost of cold plunge pools and difficult setup & maintenance are hampering the growth rate of the cold plunge pools market in developing regions, especially across the Middle East and the Asia Pacific. Nevertheless, increasing production rate and manufacturers’ focus on using cheaper alternatives to raw materials are likely to overcome any cost restraints during the forecast period.
Cold Plunge Pools Market: Overview
- Cold plunge pools are one of the most widely used equipment in the field of hydrotherapy. They are also referred to as chilled plunge pools, wherein the water is held at low temperature of 50°F to provide therapeutic benefits. Cold plunge pools were originally invented in Europe to use cold water for the treatment of joint pains and muscle inflammation.
- Cold plunge pools are also known as cryotherapy baths, as cold water is used to immerse the human body and cure orthopedic conditions such as arthritis, fibrositis, kyphosis, and osteoporosis. The size of a cold plunge pool varies based on application and the need of end users. A typical medium size cold plunge pool is capable of accommodating around 6-8 users at a time. Additionally, cold plunge pools can be installed at indoor or outdoor spaces depending on the convenience of the end user.
Rising Adoption of Hydrotherapy, Increasing Number of Fitness Centers Specializing in Rehabilitation: Key Drivers of Cold Plunge Pools Market
- Hydrotherapy has been used for hundreds of years to treat sports injuries and enhance physical fitness. The importance of hydrotherapy in health conditions such as cardiovascular disease, high fever, cancer, kidney disease, high blood pressure, and respiratory flu has increased significantly. With the rising consumer awareness, many fitness centers, physical therapy clinics, and hospitals are offering customized hydrotherapy services to treat various health conditions.
- Several spas, country clubs, and high schools are developing advanced hydrotherapy facilities to combine different technology and equipment under a single roof. In October 2020, the U.S.-based high school, Crespi (California) unveiled its US$10 Mn Robinson Family Aquatics Center. Project amenities include a plunge pool, outdoor showers, an elevated pavilion, and fan seating, and will be used by Olympic competitors and athletes for the 2028 Games.
- Deskbound lifestyles and unhealthy diets are leading to increased rates of obesity, diabetes, chronic diseases, orthopedic conditions, accident injury, and other diseases globally. Additionally, according to the Global Health and Aging report presented by the World Health Organization (WHO), the number of people aged 65 or older is projected to grow from an estimated 524 million in 2010 to nearly 1,500 million in 2050, with most of the increase in developing countries. These factors are expected to boost the demand for cold plunge pools across hospitals, senior living centers, home care settings, fitness centers, and beauty spas.
Increasing Number of Private Hospitals, Wellness Centers, Clinics in Emerging Economies: Key Opportunity for Cold Plunge Pools Market
- Rising investment in private hospitals, wellness centers, spas, and fitness sector is identified as a key opportunity for the cold plunge pools market in the near future. Across the emerging world, people gradually rely on private healthcare organizations to meet their health related needs.
- Moreover, modern consumers are preferring minimal invasive treatments to cure sports related injuries and orthopedic disorders such as arthritis, low back pain, and hand pain. As a result, private hospitals, wellness centers, and clinics sector in developing markets are emphasizing on hydrotherapy/aquatic therapy for their treatment. This is also likely to drive the cold plunge pools market.
- For instance, in September 2020, the construction of a new fitness center-“Middle Branch Fitness and Wellness Center,” began in Baltimore, U.S. The US$ 23.1 Mn project will include a lap pool, a plunge pool with a slide, a wading pool, and an open fitness area, and is expected to open in late 2021.
High Cost a Key Challenge to Cold Plunge Pools Market
- High cost of cold plunge pools, along with their installation and maintenance, is a key challenge in some geographical markets, especially across the Middle East and Asia Pacific. Thus, high cost acts as a major barrier in the adoption of cold plunge pools for aquatic therapy in home care settings.
- Moreover, affordability of the therapy is very low, owing to the higher cost; also, awareness about the therapy is low in emerging economies of the Middle East region
Cold Plunge Pools Market: Competition Landscape
- The research report provides detailed profiles of cold plunge pools manufacturers to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies
- Key players operating in the global cold plunge pools market are
- A&T Europe Spa
- Fluidra S.A (AstralPool)
- Diamond Spas, Inc.
- KLAFS GmbH & Co. KG
- RivieraPool (RivieraPool Fertigschwimmbad GmbH )
- Soake Pools, LLC
- MILESTONE LANDSCAPING LLC
- CET Ltd.
- ARS, Inc.
- iCool International
Cold Plunge Pools Market: Key Developments
- Design and installation upgrade, strategic collaborations and partnerships, acquisitions, and investment in R&D and service networks are the main strategies of cold plunge pool companies to meet the progressing needs of key end users
- Additionally, companies are focused on close collaboration with customers to understand their requirements and design application specific needs. Some key developments in the global cold plunge pools market are highlighted below:
- In January 2021, Fluidra S.A. acquired substantial assets of Built Right, a Florida-based manufacturer of heat pumps to expand Fluidra’s product portfolio and increase the company’s presence in the fast-growing North American market
- In September 2019, Myrtha Wellness and Marriott International announced a partnership to include Myrtha’s pool construction technology in Marriott International’s global design standards for all of its brands. This partnership allows Myrtha Wellness to expand its market presence across major parts of the world.
- In November 2019, HydroWorx International Inc. launched “The Rejuvenate™ line” in its aquatic therapy solutions
- The global cold plunge pools market report also discusses product portfolio and key business strategies followed by cold plunge pool companies. The ‘Competition Landscape’ section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and company market share analysis of key players operating in the global cold plunge pools market.
Cold Plunge Pools Market – Scope of Report
A new study on the global cold plunge pools market has been published by Transparency Market Research (TMR). It presents a wealth of information on key market dynamics, including drivers, market trends, and challenges, as well as the structure of the global cold plunge pools market across the globe. TMR’s study offers valuable information about the global cold plunge pools market to illustrate how the market would grow during the forecast period, 2021–2031.
Key indicators of market growth, which include value chain as well as supply chain analyses, and compound annual growth rate (CAGR), are elucidated in TMR’s study in a comprehensive manner. This data can help readers interpret quantitative growth aspects of the global cold plunge pools market during the forecast period.
An extensive analysis of business strategies of leading market players is also featured in TMR’s study on the global cold plunge pools market. This can help readers understand principal factors to foresee growth in the global cold plunge pools market. In this study, readers can also find specific data on the qualitative and quantitative growth avenues for the global cold plunge pools market, which is expected to guide market players in making apt decisions in the future.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Cold Plunge Pools Market Study
- What are the key factors influencing the cold plunge pools market in each region?
- What will be the CAGR of the global cold plunge pools market between 2021 and 2031?
- What is the future scope and current trends in terms of sizing and application of the global cold plunge pools market?
- What is the revenue of the global cold plunge pools market based on respective segments?
- Which are the key strategies used by top players of the global cold plunge pools market?
- Which are the leading companies in the global cold plunge pools market?
Research Methodology – Cold Plunge Pools Market
A unique research methodology has been utilized by TMR to conduct comprehensive research on the growth of the global cold plunge pools market and arrive at conclusions on the future growth prospects of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the drawn conclusions.
Secondary sources referred to by analysts during the production of the global cold plunge pools market report include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, World Bank database, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and industry white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers, who contributed to the production of TMR’s study on the cold plunge pools market as a primary source.
These primary and secondary sources provided exclusive information during interviews, which serves as a validation from cold plunge pools industry leaders. Access to an extensive internal repository and external proprietary databases allows this report to address specific details and questions about the global cold plunge pools market with accuracy. The study also uses the top-down approach to assess the numbers for each segment and the bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in making TMR’s estimates on the future prospects of the global cold plunge pools market more reliable and accurate.
Cold Plunge Pools Market – Segmentation
TMR’s study on the global cold plunge pools market includes information categorized into five sections ? size, category, end use, application, and region. Changing industry trends and other crucial market dynamics associated with these sections of the cold plunge pools market are discussed in detail.