Cleanroom Consumables Market
Cleanroom Consumables Market (Product: Cleanroom Apparels, Cleanroom Stationery, Cleaning Products, Wipers, Gloves, and Adhesive Mats; and Application: Electronics, Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology, Hospitals & Clinics, Automotive, Academic & Research Institutes & Research Institutes, Food & Beverage, and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2021-2031
Press Release :
Protection from Environmental, Coronavirus Contamination Fuels Demand for Cleanroom Consumables
The demand for cleanroom consumables is anticipated to remain high in the upcoming years. The coronavirus outbreak has altered the way individuals function in a global society. Such trends are creating business opportunities for manufacturers in the cleanroom consumables market.
The high demand for products such as goggles, gloves, surgical masks, and gowns are translating into income streams for stakeholders in the global cleanroom consumables market. The ever-evolving nature of coronavirus strains has kept medical professionals engaged in innovations for antiviral drugs and vaccines. Protection from environmental contamination has become a top priority for professionals in cleanrooms. Suppliers are maintaining robust supply chains for end users in hospitals, research labs, and the pharmaceutical industry.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Cleanroom Consumables Market
Textured Gloves Increase Risk of Particulate Problems Due to Tiny Ridges
Texture is an important glove feature for operating in cleanrooms. The texturing allows water to channel away in wet environments, thereby improving grip. Companies in the cleanroom consumables market are producing textured gloves with a micro finish or an aggressive finish. However, textured gloves may cause particulate problems, as the tiny ridges can rub off while being worn. Hence, manufacturers are thoroughly adjusting the surface oxidation and making better choices in raw materials to determine the grip or tack level in gloves.
Obtaining the balance between a glove that is clean and not too slippery is a challenge for manufacturers and requires ongoing operator training. Thus, manufacturers are taking into consideration the size, length, cuffs, packaging, tactile sensitivity, and barrier integrity of gloves to offer tailor-made products.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
High Quality Masks, Specially Contrived Gowns Creating Revenue Opportunities
The cleanroom consumables market is expected to reach US$ 18.7 Bn by 2031. Manufacturers are increasing their production capabilities for cleanroom masks, bouffant caps, and cleanroom wipes to broaden their revenue streams. High quality masks are being produced with the addition of ultra-protective eye shields. Manufacturers are incorporating anti-fog shields in masks that are optically clear and lightweight.
On the other hand, manufacturers in the cleanroom consumables market are increasing their production of powder-free vinyl gloves, surgical gowns, and disposable cleanroom overalls, among others. Surgical gowns are specially contrived gowns that prevent direct contact transfer of infective agents from the surgical team to the operating wound.
Cleanroom Laundry Services Help Reduce Plastic Waste
Robust cleanroom laundry services are acting as a key driver of the cleanroom consumables market. Micronclean - a specialist supplier of workwear rental and cleanroom laundry to the U.K., is gaining recognition for teaming up with localized business development managers who are trained in cleanroom management.
Since single-use and disposable cleanroom consumables are increasing concerns about growing plastic waste, companies in the cleanroom consumables market are tapping business opportunities for laundry services that help to reduce plastic waste. An increasing number of professionals in hospitals, and electronics and automotive industries are gaining awareness about plastic reduction. Fair contracts and cancellation terms help to deliver flexibility in operations.
ISO-certified Consumables Promote Efficiency, Productivity, Cost Savings in Electronics Industry
Manufacturers in the cleanroom consumables market are increasing the availability of products that promote efficiency, productivity, and cost savings for stakeholders in the electronics industry. Blue Thunder Technologies— a global distributor of products for controlled environments including cleanrooms is expanding its product portfolio for cleanroom mops, lab wipes, tacky rollers, sticky mats, and the likes that support the business in electronics industry.
Companies in the cleanroom consumables market are complying with ISO (International Organization for Standardization) standards to prevent particle matters from entering cleanrooms. As such, scientific research, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical industries are establishing stable revenue streams for manufacturers. Companies are unlocking growth opportunities by innovating in cleanroom furniture, cleaners, particle counters, and disinfectants to prevent particle matters from entering cleanrooms.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Cleanroom Consumables Market
High efficiency filters are proving useful in cleanrooms, since research activities in coronavirus vaccines and antiviral drugs continue at a steady pace. Manufacturers in the cleanroom consumables market are developing high efficiency filters for unidirectional cleanrooms in order to straighten the airflow. However, the cleanroom consumables market is slated to register a CAGR of 0.4% during the assessment period, owing to a relatively fragmented competitive market landscape. Hence, companies should increase R&D to draw product innovations and increase efforts to solve present-day challenges such as innovating in air showers, which are useful for removing surface particles from a person before entering the cleanroom working area.
Cleanroom Consumables Market: Overview
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the global cleanroom consumables market for the historical period 2017–2019 and forecast period 2021–2031, surge in the number of patients with infectious diseases, advent of nanotechnology, and increase in demand for modular cleanroom systems are projected to drive the global cleanroom consumables market during the forecast period
- According to the report, the global cleanroom consumables market was valued over US$ 16.4 Bn in 2020 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 0.4% from 2021 to 2031
Surge in Number of Patients with Infectious Diseases to Drive Demand for Cleanroom Consumables
- Infectious diseases is one of the leading causes of death across the globe. COVID-19 is an infectious disease spread across the world. According to the World Health Organization, 119,960,700 confirmed cases of COVID-19 were reported globally as of March 3, 2021. As a result, industries took measures to protect themselves from the virus. This is anticipated to boost the growth of the global cleanroom consumables market over the next few years.
- Cleanroom consumables such as face masks, coveralls, and shoe and boot covers help to create a barrier between the wearer and contaminants in the surrounding. The use of cleanroom apparels helps in the prevention of infection transmission. This contributes to an increase in usage of cleanroom consumables.
Increase in Demand for Modular Cleanroom Systems Boosts Market Growth
- Advancements in science and technology, regulatory compliances, and competition in the cleanroom market have increased the need of industry specific cleanrooms and controlled environment settings. In the past few years, these market driven factors have spurred the establishment and growth of modular cleanroom systems to suit precise and specific research requirements. Modular cleanrooms and consumables used in these settings helped researchers and manufacturers to achieve quick and clean installation process, persistent product quality, reduced manufacturing turnaround time, and tax benefits taking into account the ecofriendly regulations. These factors augment the demand and sales of consumable products globally.
- Hence, advancements in the industry are expected to propel the global cleanroom consumables market over next few years
Complex and Varied Cleanroom Regulations to Hamper Market
- Cleanrooms are classified according to the size and number of particles allowed per volume of air. Cleanrooms in different countries are governed under guidelines and regulations laid down by regional agencies. Hence, it has become increasingly difficult for cleanroom consumable manufacturers to comply with diverse standards in order to explore international markets.
- Investment in compliance of guidelines and impact of restrictions from foreign trade policies have negatively affected revenue. Hence, cleanroom consumable manufacturers have to enter into long-term and large volume contracts to increase revenue. Regional specificity of standards has benefitted local market players. However, it has hindered the alternative and substantial market growth potential through foreign trade.
Cleanroom Consumables Market: Competition Landscape
- This report profiles major players in the global cleanroom consumables market based on various attributes such as company overview, financial overview, product portfolio, business strategies, and recent developments
- Leading players operating in the global cleanroom consumables market are
- Berkshire Corporation
- Cantel Medical
- Contec, Inc.
- DuPont, Micronclean
- Ansell Ltd.
- Valutek, Inc.
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Cleanroom Consumables Market: Key Developments
- Key players in the global cleanroom consumables market are engaged in regulatory approvals, launch of new products, and acquisition & collaborative agreements with other companies. These strategies are likely to fuel the growth of the global cleanroom consumables market. A few expansion strategies adopted by players operating in the global cleanroom consumables market are:
- In 2020, Contec, Inc. launched the first Green Cleanroom Wipe and CyQuanol Sterile. CyQuanol is an EPA-registered ready-to-use, intermediate cleaner/disinfectant.
- Ansell Ltd. joined TyvekTogether Program to produce gowns for COVID-19. In parallel with DuPont’s Tyvektogether Program, Ansell launched the NetworkofHeroes program, offering support to non-PPE manufacturers with the capacities and necessary equipment to produce coveralls or gowns for use against infective agents, such as COVID-19 in September 2020.
- KCWW announced scholarship program in April 2020 to help smaller cleaning organizations provide critical training on infectious disease prevention and control measures for their employees
- Ansell Ltd. launched MICROFLEX MidKnight XTRA, a nitrile exam glove in March 2019. This enabled the company to strengthen its product portfolio.
- In April 2020, DuPont launched a new program, TyvekTogether. This enabled the company to increase the availability of personal protective garments to protect healthcare workers during COVID-19.
- Texwipe introduced REVOLVE, the first-ever complete line of cleanroom consumable products in May 2020. REVOLVE product line comprises cleanroom wipers that are sterile and non-sterile, dry and pre-wetted with 70% IPA/30% DIW in various size configurations.
- Micronclean signed a partnership agreement with BeMicron in May 2019. BeMicron is a cleanroom clothing provider.
- Micronclean opened two distribution hubs in Southern England in January 2019. This investment supported the company’s customer base throughout the U.K.
- The report on the global cleanroom consumables market discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of service providers of cleanroom consumables. The competition landscape section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and a company market share analysis of key players operating in the global cleanroom consumables market.
Cleanroom Consumables Market – Scope of the Report
TMR’s report on the global cleanroom consumables market studies the past as well as the current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of these indicators for the market during the forecast period from 2021 to 2031. The report provides the overall revenue of the global cleanroom consumables market for the period 2017–2031, considering 2019 as the base year and 2031 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of the global cleanroom consumables market for the forecast period of 2021–2031.
The report has been prepared after an extensive research. Primary research involved bulk of the research efforts, wherein analysts carried out interviews with industry leaders and opinion makers. Secondary research involved referring to key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the cleanroom consumables market.
Secondary research also included Internet sources, statistical data from government agencies, websites, and trade associations. Analysts employed a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches to study various phenomena in the global cleanroom consumables market.
The report includes an elaborate executive summary, along with a snapshot of the growth behavior of various segments in the scope of the study. Moreover, the report sheds light on the changing competitive dynamics in the cleanroom consumables market. These indices serve as valuable tools for existing market players as well as for entities interested in participating in the cleanroom consumables market.
The report delves into the competition landscape of the global cleanroom consumables market. Key players operating in the cleanroom consumables market have been identified and each one of these has been profiled for distinguishing business attributes. Company overview, financial standings, recent developments, and SWOT are some of the attributes of players in the cleanroom consumables market that are profiled in this report.
Key Questions Answered in Cleanroom Consumables Market Report
- How does the development of cleanroom consumables provide scope of growth in the cleanroom consumables market?
- How alliances and partnerships among players are widening the scope of new line of technologies for cleanroom consumables?
- What are the revenue share projections of key segments under various criteria in the cleanroom consumables market during the forecast period?
- Which segment is likely to register leading revenue until the end of the forecast period in 2031?
Cleanroom Consumables Market – Research Objectives and Research Approach
The comprehensive report on the global cleanroom consumables market begins with an overview of the market, followed by the scope and objectives of this study. Following this, the report provides detailed explanation of the objectives behind this study and healthcare compliances laid down by accredited agencies in the purview of line of procedure for cleanroom consumables.
For reading comprehensibility, the report has been compiled in a chapter-wise layout, with each section further divided into smaller ones. The entire report comprises an exhaustive collection of graphs and tables that are appropriately interspersed in the entire compilation. Pictorial representation of actual and projected values of key segments is visually appealing to readers. This also allows comparison of the market shares of key segments in the past and at the end of the forecast period.
The report analyzes the global cleanroom consumables market in terms of product, application, and region. Key segments under each criteria have been studied at length, and the market share for each of these at the end of 2031 has been provided. Such valuable insights enable market stakeholders in making informed business decisions for investment in the global cleanroom consumables market.
Cleanroom Consumables Market – Segmentation