Circuit Breaker: Introduction
- A circuit breaker is a switching device which interrupts the fault current.
- It is a mechanical device which disturbs the flow of high magnitude current. It is mainly designed for closing or opening of an electrical circuit, Hence protects the electrical system from damage.
- It can be operated manually and automatically for controlling and protecting an electrical power system
- Circuit breakers can carry a high load without excessive heating. They have ability to withstand the thermal and mechanical effects caused by the maximum short circuit current flows through the circuit.
- Circuit breaker is used for switching different kinds of load in industries, buildings, commercial complexes, and hotels, etc.
Rise in Demand of Global Circuit Breaker Market
- Increased investments in the power sector especially in renewable power, increases the demand of global circuit breaker market. Circuit breaker is used in renewable sources such as photovoltaic and wind generators which require a dedicated protection system
- Increased installations of solar and wind power plants is anticipated to increase the demand of global circuit breaker market. Also the demand for outdoor circuit breakers is increasing due to rapid infrastructural developments in countries with high urbanization rates.
- The demand for electricity has been increasing and circuit breakers are beneficial in the transmission and distribution of power supply. However emerging need for saving electricity, governments across the globe are investing in different initiatives to develop efficient and smart power grids. These factors are promoting the growth of the circuit breaker market
Asia Pacific to Lead in Global Circuit Breaker Market
- Asia Pacific is leading the global circuit breaker market due to increasing urbanization rate and significant growth in the infrastructure services are fuelling the need for reliable and secure power which increases the demand of circuit breaker
- Asia Pacific is dominating the global circuit breaker market, as china is the fastest growing market in the region. China is leading the power transmission and distribution market due to rising number of renewable projects and large number of installations in substations. This positively affects the global circuit breaker market
- Rise in usage of circuit breaker instead of fuses is increasing in the residential sector. Also the high demand for operational safety in the energy sector and expansion of power sector is fueling the growth of global circuit breaker market in Asia Pacific.
- The higher requirement for power, rising electricity demands in developing countries, demands for operational safety, growing need for effective load management and renewable energy is anticipated to boost the circuit breaker market in North America during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Circuit Breaker Market
- ABB, Ltd.
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens AG
- Mitsubishi Electric
- XIGAO Group
- TE Connectivity
Global Circuit Breaker Market: Research Scope
Global Circuit Breaker Market, by Insulation Type
- Vaccum Circuit Breaker
- Air Circuit Breaker
- Gas Circuit Breaker
- Oil Circuit Breaker
Global Circuit Breaker Market, by End-user
- T & D Utilities
- Power Generation
Global Circuit Breaker Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.