Ceramic & Porcelain Tiles Market
Ceramic & Porcelain Tiles Market (Product Type: Ceramic Tiles and Porcelain Tiles; Usage: Floor Tiles and Wall Tiles; and Application: Residential and Non-residential) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 - 2027
Press Release :
Digital Printing leveraging Skills of Designers to Replicate Aesthetic Looks
Advanced digital printing is transforming the ceramic & porcelain tiles market. With the help of digital printing, manufacturers are able to produce more sophisticated products that meet consumer requirements. The evolution of the printing technology has encouraged manufacturers to develop products with unique designs, patterns, and vibrant colors that meet aesthetic needs of end users. Such innovations are boosting the growth of the ceramic & porcelain tiles market, which is anticipated to reach a revenue of ~US$ 79 Bn by the end of 2027.
The authenticity in design has become one of the key focus points for companies in the market landscape. Hence, manufacturers in the market for ceramic & porcelain tiles are collaborating with graphic designers to design tiles in Photoshop. Replicating looks of natural stone or wood onto the surface of ceramic & porcelain tiles with the help of designing software is becoming increasingly commonplace to gain a competitive edge over other players in the market.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Sample
Cooling Ceramic Tiles Cater to Air Conditioning Cost Savings in a Sustainable Way
Manufacturers in the ceramic & porcelain tiles market are developing ceramic tiles that cool indoor temperatures of buildings. For instance, China Ceramics— a provider of ceramic tiles in China, announced the launch of innovative exterior ceramic tiles used for cooling building interiors. This explains why the revenue of ceramic tiles is projected for aggressive growth in the market for ceramic & porcelain tiles. Hence, manufacturers are increasing efforts to fully test and certify their products in order to tap opportunities in the Southeast Asia region, since the region’s climate is usually hot and humid.
Innovative cooling ceramic tiles are being highly publicized to save air conditioning costs for end users in regions of Asia Pacific. As such, the revenue of Asia Pacific is predicted for exponential growth in the ceramic & porcelain tiles market. Cooling ceramic tiles are gaining popularity for saving air conditioning costs in a sustainable way in the market for ceramic & porcelain tiles.
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
Ceramic Tiles versus S Porcelain Tiles: Which is better?
The growing awareness about latest tile trends are generating revenue streams for manufacturers in the ceramic & porcelain tiles market. This is evident since the market is growing at a modest pace, due to a large number of local and regional players accounting for a market share of ~92%, who are open to experimentation with designs and patterns to meet end user needs.
Water resistance and increased availability of design options are bolstering the demand for ceramic tiles. These tiles are affordable and are being extensively used for flooring applications in damp environment. As such, the revenue of floor tiles is projected for aggressive growth in the market for ceramic & porcelain tiles. However, ceramic tiles are heavy in weight and require tough floors that can withstand the weight of the tiles while installation.
On the other hand, porcelain tiles are gaining popularity in commercial applications for withstanding high foot traffic in the ceramic & porcelain tiles market. However, any installation mistakes might lead to larger repair costs. Hence, end users are carefully weighing their decisions before choosing the right type of ceramic & porcelain tiles.
Revolutionary Porcelain Tiles Prove Cost-efficient with Easy Installation
Apart from ceramic tiles, manufacturers are increasing their production capabilities to produce porcelain tiles. They are increasing R&D activities to manufacture tiles that can be easily installed in minimum number of steps in the market for ceramic & porcelain tiles. For instance, the U.S. leader in porcelain tiles and natural stone, Daltile Group, is focused on the development of their revolutionary Revo Tile with Clic-Fit technology that helps in two times faster installation.
Companies in the ceramic & porcelain tiles market are manufacturing tiles that require minimum tools for installation. Easy-to-remove and reduced sound transmission are key advantages of these innovative tiles that are creating value-grab opportunities for companies in the ceramic & porcelain tiles market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Ceramic & Porcelain Tiles Market, ask for a customized report
The ceramic & porcelain tiles market is expected to expand at a CAGR of ~5%, in terms of volume, during the forecast period. India being one of the leading economies of Asia Pacific is creating a demand for vitrified tiles for a variety of domestic and industrial structures. High gloss surface and low maintenance of vitrified tiles are grabbing the attention of end users.
The installation of ceramic & porcelain tiles is generally a costly affair due to the requirement of skilled laborers and the need for installation tools. Hence, companies should gain expertise in technologies that deploy minimal installation steps and that cater to easy-to-remove attributes during repair works.
Ceramic & Porcelain Tiles Market: Overview
- Ceramic tiles are made from a mixture of clays and other natural materials including sand, water, and quartz. These tiles are largely utilized in houses, offices, restaurants, and shops. Ceramic tiles are used as kitchen flooring and bathroom wall surfaces. Additionally, ceramic tiles are easy to fit, maintain, and clean. They are available at affordable prices.
- Porcelain tiles are manufactured by tightly pressing silica, firing clay, and other natural materials at high temperature. Glazed porcelain tiles tend to be more resilient to staining, due to their protective layer of glass. However, unglazed porcelain offers higher esthetic appeal and durability. It is more expensive than glazed porcelain. Porcelain tiles are much stronger and harder as compared to ceramic tiles.
- In terms of value, the global ceramic & porcelain tiles market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period to reach ~US$ 79 Bn by 2027
- Asia Pacific was the prominent region of the global ceramic & porcelain tiles market in 2018. The ceramic & porcelain tiles market in the region is expected to expand at a CAGR of more than 5.5% between 2019 and 2027.
- Asia Pacific is one of the key producers and consumers of ceramic & porcelain tiles across the globe, owing to the increase in adoption of various ceramic & porcelain tiles in the region. The U.S. is a vital consumer of ceramic & porcelain tiles in North America, led by the presence of key players in the country.
- Increase in demand for ceramic & porcelain tiles in residential and non-residential applications is another prominent factor anticipated to drive the ceramic & porcelain tiles market during the forecast period
Rise in Demand for Ceramic Tiles in Residential and Non-residential Sectors
- Based on product type, ceramic tiles was the major segment with more than 60% share of the global ceramic & porcelain tiles market in 2018. It is estimated to maintain its dominance in the global ceramic & porcelain tiles market between 2019 and 2027.
Increase in Demand for Floor Tiles in Various Applications
- In terms of usage, floor tiles was a highly lucrative segment of the global ceramic & porcelain tiles market in 2018. This trend is likely to continue throughout the forecast period. Floor tiles are made from different types of materials such as ceramic and porcelain. Floor tiles are fired at high temperatures in order to produce extremely hard, stain-resistant, and durable tiles, which are resistant to moisture.
Increase in Demand for Ceramic & Porcelain Tiles in Residential Application
- In terms of application, residential was a highly lucrative segment of the global ceramic & porcelain tiles market in 2018. This trend is likely to continue in the global ceramic & porcelain tiles market during the forecast period. Ceramic tiles are widely employed in the residential sector. The segment is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. The new residential sector is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Revival of the building & construction industry is estimated to propel the demand for ceramic tiles in the globe during the forecast period.
Key Regional Highlights of Ceramic & Porcelain Tiles Market
- In terms of volume, Asia Pacific constituted major share of the global ceramic & porcelain tiles market in 2018. This can be ascribed to extensive growth of the construction sector and technological advancements in the region. Demand for ceramic & porcelain tiles is high in China. The country is poised to continue to dominate the global ceramic & porcelain tiles market during the forecast period, due to the rising demand for ceramic & porcelain tiles in residential and commercial sectors.
- Demand for ceramic floor tiles has been rising in the U.S. since the last few years. This trend is anticipated to continue in the ceramic & porcelain tiles market in the country during the forecast period, owing to the upcoming projects in the building & construction industry. Rise in usage of wall tiles in fireplaces is estimated to boost the ceramic & porcelain tiles market in the U.S., owing to the thermal resistance provided by ceramic tiles. However, implementation of stringent environment regulations regarding the release of carbon particles during the production of ceramic tiles is likely to hamper the ceramic & porcelain tiles market in the country in the near future.
Ceramic & Porcelain Tiles Market: Competition Landscape
- Manufacturers are focusing on expanding their production capacities for ceramic tiles in order to meet the demand from the building & construction sector
- Key players operating in the global ceramic & porcelain tiles market are
- Mohawk Industries Inc.
- Porcelanosa Group
- Crossville Inc
- Gruppo Ceramiche Ricchetti S.p.A.
- CERA Sanitaryware Ltd
- Kohler Co.
- Kajaria Ceramics
- Ceramiche Atlas Concorde S.p.A
- ARDEX GmbH
- Grupo Lamosa
- Porcelaingres GmbH
- MEISSEN KERAMIK GmbH
Ceramic & Porcelain Tiles Market – Scope of the Report
Transparency Market Research’s recent report on the ceramic & porcelain tiles market, with the help of a comprehensive outlook, provides readers with an assessment of the global market landscape. This study on the ceramic & porcelain tiles market analyzes the scenario for the period of 2019 to 2027, wherein 2018 is the base year. This report enables readers to make important decisions with regard to their business, with the help of a wealth of information enclosed in the study.
This TMR study on the ceramic & porcelain tiles market also provides data on the developments made by important players and stakeholders in the market, along with competitive analysis. The report also provides an understanding of the strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities, along with the trends and restraints in the landscape.
This study also discusses the underlying trends and impact of various factors that are driving the ceramic & porcelain tiles market, along with their influence on the evolution of the market.
This study also offers Porter’s Five Forces analysis, PEST analysis, ceramic & porcelain tiles system process, and regulatory scenario of the ceramic & porcelain tiles market in order to elaborate the crucial growth tactics and opportunities for players contributing to the market.
Key Questions Answered in Ceramic & Porcelain Tiles Market Report
- How much revenue is the ceramic & porcelain tiles market expected to generate by the end of the forecast period?
- Which region currently accounts for the maximum share of the global ceramic & porcelain tiles market?
- What are the key indicators expected to drive the ceramic & porcelain tiles market?
- Which region is likely to be highly lucrative during the forecast period?
- What are the essential strategies incorporated by key stakeholders in the ceramic & porcelain tiles market to expand their geographical presence?
- What are the major advancements in the ceramic & porcelain tiles market?
This report answers these questions about the ceramic & porcelain tiles market, aiding major stakeholders and key players in making the right decisions and strategizing for the advancement of their business. b
Ceramic & Porcelain Tiles Market: Research Methodology
This TMR report on the ceramic & porcelain tiles market is based on a complete and comprehensive evaluation of the market, supported by secondary and primary sources. The competitive scenario of the ceramic & porcelain tiles market is supported by an assessment of different factors that influence the market on a minute and granular level. By thoroughly analyzing the historical data and current trends, researchers of the ceramic & porcelain tiles market arrived at predictions and estimations, and calculated the forecast for the market.
This report uses an analytical triangulation method to estimate the numbers of the ceramic & porcelain tiles market, with both the bottom-up and top-down approaches.
This detailed assessment of the ceramic & porcelain tiles market, along with an overview of the landscape, is provided based on a careful examination of the avenues related to this industry. Analysts’ conclusions on how the ceramic & porcelain tiles market is set to grow are based on carefully vetted primary and secondary sources.
Ceramic & Porcelain Tiles Market: Segmentation
This report on the ceramic & porcelain tiles market provides information based on product type, usage, application, and region.
Others (including Double Loaded and Color Bodied)
Others (including Commercial Complex)
Middle East & Africa