Cement Paints Market: Introduction
- Cement paints are water-based paints that do not require oil or any other organic matter, as cement acts as the base. Cement is the primary component of cement paints. It is responsible for durability and hardness of the painted surface.
- Cement paints are used for exterior and interior cemented surfaces, and all types of masonry surfaces such as multistoried buildings, houses, bridges, and dams. Major companies operating in the cement paints market are investing in development of a wide range of colors and shades to meet service conditions, methods of application, performance, and economic requirements of customers.
Key Drivers of Global Cement Paints Market
- Cement paints are extensively used by general public and government departments & establishments. These paints offer good protection to all kinds of masonry surfaces from ultraviolet rays.
- The cement paints market is driven by the increase in demand for these paints in various building & construction activities, as these paints offer painted walls and surfaces protection from severe climatic conditions such as heat, rain, humidity, and salt atmosphere near seashores. Cement paints prevent growth of fungus and bacteria on masonry surfaces, along with good color and appearance.
- The cement paints market is expected to create opportunities in government and public sectors such as railways, defense, electricity boards, contractors, and architectural and engineering enterprises
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Epoxy Resin Segment to Offer Lucrative Opportunities to Global Market
- Epoxy cement paint contains epoxy resin as a binder, a strong and sturdy substance that helps the final paint to be more resistant to damage, chemicals, and moisture. It also offers good binding properties to paints.
- Acrylic is the majorly used resin type in cement paints; however, the typical acrylic-based cement paint is not suitable for horizontal surfaces such as floor and slabs for long period of time due to the constant pressure on horizontal concrete surfaces. Therefore, it is important to use a sealer to help preserve the life of the paint for the application of acrylic cement paints on concrete. This further enhances the overall cost.
Commercial Segment to Drive Cement Paints Market
- Cement paint can be applied on exterior as well as interior walls of various industrial, public, and commercial buildings or infrastructure, owing to its low prices and offered benefits. It is essentially painted on the exterior wall surface for preventing water penetration and reducing dirt collection. Cement paint is suitable for coating concrete as well as decorating indoor and outdoor walls.
Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of Global Cement Paints Market
- In terms of region, the global cement paints market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is likely to offer lucrative opportunities to the market during the forecast period. Growth in the industrial sector and rise in constructions activities in countries of Asia Pacific are expected to boost the consumption of cement paints in the region.
- The market in North America is anticipated to expand at a significant pace in the near future, owing to the presence of a well-established construction industry in the region. Furthermore, growth in the commercial sector and renovation activities in the region are estimated to boost the consumption of cement paints in North America.
- Expansion in the building & construction sector in countries of Middle East & Africa is projected to propel the demand for various construction materials. This, in turn, is likely to boost the demand for cement paints in the region.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in Market
Major companies operating in the cement paints market are focusing on innovation and technology advancement. Large number of companies are developing different colors and varieties of cement paints.
Key players operating in the global cement paints market include:
- Tata Pigments
- JKG Paints
- Johnson Paints
- Nova Paints & Chemicals
- Asian Paints
Global Cement Paints Market: Research Scope
Global Cement Paints Market, by Base or Pigment
- Portland Cement
- White Cement
- Titanium Dioxide
- Others (Lime, Chalk, Calcite, etc.)
Global Cement Paints Market, by Resin
- Others (Polyurethane, Polyester, etc.)
Global Cement Paints Market, by End-use Industry
Global Cement Paints Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.