COVID-19 Impact on Carbon Concrete Market
- The COVID-19 outbreak is hampering the demand for carbon concrete in many applications. Governments of various countries across the globe enforced lockdown measures to curb the spread of the coronavirus. This resulted in slowdown and even halt in manufacturing operations, thus hampering the demand for carbon concrete.
- Key players operating in the carbon concrete market are primarily tier I and tier II manufacturers and suppliers. Manufacture and supply chain facilities of these players are spread across various countries in Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Many of these players halted their production output over the last few months due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Thus, the pandemic has negatively influenced the demand and supply chain of carbon concrete.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has directly affected the production and demand for carbon concrete. Industrial shutdown caused by the COVID-19 pandemic has created disruption in the supply chain. Disruption in supply of raw materials is projected to hamper full-scale operations of companies operating in the market.
Key Drivers of Carbon Concrete Market
- Reinforced concrete manufacturing practice leads to high amount of CO2 emission. There are limitations as to the extent of CO2 emissions. This is comparatively less for carbon concrete. Furthermore, the added advantage of long lifespan of carbon concrete is the key driver of the carbon concrete market.
Restraints of Carbon Concrete Market
- Dearth of universal directives pertaining to application of carbon concrete is expected to restrain the market during the forecast period. The cost to produce one kilogram of reinforced concrete is around 1 euro, while that for one kilogram of carbon concrete is EUR 20. Thus, high cost of carbon concrete is the key restraining factor of the carbon concrete market.
Asia Pacific to Constitute Significant Share of Global Carbon Concrete Market
- In terms of region of region, the global carbon concrete market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Asia Pacific dominated the global market in 2020. Asia Pacific is the largest market for carbon concrete due to substantial investments in China, Japan, and India for continual improvements in pharmaceuticals. Asia Pacific is expected to account for the leading share of the carbon concrete market during the forecast period owing to growth in urbanization and rise in spending power of countries in the region. The carbon concrete market in the region is expected to expand at a rapid pace throughout the forecast period.
Competitive Landscape of Global Carbon Concrete Market
Major players operating in the carbon concrete market are adopting various organic and inorganic growth strategies such as joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions, expansion, collaborations, new product launches, strategic alliances, and research and development to increase their regional presence and business operations. The market is currently witnessing fierce competition among several leading players. Key players operating in the market include:
- Central Concrete
- Carbon Cure
- Breakthrough Energy Ventures
- EP Henry
- CO2 Concrete
Global Carbon Concrete Market: Research Scope
Global Carbon Concrete Market, by Application
- Shore Protection Barricades
- Artistic Structures
- Commercial Buildings
Global Carbon Concrete Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Carbon Concrete Market Introduction
- Carbon concrete is a combination of concrete and fibers. Carbon concrete is manufactured in the following three ways: It is distributed throughout the building component; grid-like textile mats of carbon are placed between concrete layers; and through the injector process, wherein the fibers are sprayed systematically into the concrete.
- The Textile-Reinforced Concrete Network was created in 2008. It is a member of C3- Carbon, Concrete Composite. More than 140 research institutions and construction companies are involved in the project. The Federal Ministry of Education and Research finances the interdisciplinary work with a budget of EUR 45 Mn.
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.