Cannabis Vaporizers Market
Cannabis Vaporizers Market (Type: Portable/Handheld and Desktop; Ingredient: Dry Herbs, Cannabis Oil, and Wax; Heating Method: Convection Vaporizer, Conduction Vaporizer, and Induction Vaporizer; Usage: Medical Purpose and Recreational Purpose; and Distribution Channel: Online and Offline) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020 - 2030
Press Release :
Can Cannabis Affect Coronavirus
COVID-19 (coronavirus) has become a reason of major concern for companies in the cannabis vaporizers market. In a newsletter published on March 6, 2020 by the UCSF (University of California, San Francisco) states that inhaling from cannabis vaporizer develops aerosol particles that have similar adverse effects caused by smoking. However, there lies a silver lining to the much talked about COVID-19, which has created global awareness that cannabis has promising potential in the treatment of coronavirus-like diseases, such as superbugs, owing to its anti-microbial qualities. Hence, companies are focusing on strengthening their supply chains for end users who are suffering from mental health issues due to the overwhelming misery created by COVID-19.
Apart from medical use, cannabis vaporizers are extensively used for recreational purposes. As such, recreational usage dictates a higher revenue share as compared to medical usage in the cannabis vaporizers market, where the revenue of the market is poised to reach ~US$ 20.5 Bn by 2030.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Cannabis Vaporizers Market
Unparalleled Heat Settings and Battery Life Fuel Demand for Cannabis Vaporizers
Breakthrough innovations are revolutionizing the cannabis vaporizers market, as the market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of ~17% during the forecast period. Since several governments in North America have recently legalized cannabis, innovators right from California to Canada are introducing new cannabis vaporizers. This explains why the cannabis vaporizer market in North America is expected to generate the highest revenue during the forecast period.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Groundbreaking products, such as the Dr. Dabber SWITCH— a patent-pending induction vaporizer from a supplier of high-quality vape pens is leveraging its online presence due to the high order volume amidst the COVID-19 outbreak. Companies in the market for cannabis vaporizers are increasing their R&D activities to introduce unmatched heating speeds and battery life in products to gain competitive edge over other market players. In order to serve the convenience of users, companies are increasing their production capacities to boost the availability of both desktop and portable vaporizers built with different heat settings.
Overcoming Social Stigma Becomes Key Focus Point for Manufacturers
The social stigma associated with cannabis poses as one of the biggest hurdles for manufacturers in the cannabis vaporizers market from expanding their business. The market is already progressing at a striking CAGR, which can be further accelerated, if individuals in the market landscape acknowledge the achievements of innovators. For instance, companies at the renowned trade show CES held in Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S. were prohibited from uttering the words cannabis, weed, and marijuana let alone showcase their products on the main show. The U.S., being the epicenter of legalized cannabis, is creating hurdles for award-winning cannabis vaporizer innovators.
In order to overcome the issues associated with cannabis vaporizers, companies in the cannabis vaporizers market are strengthening their presence through mid- and small-scale events that prominently highlight new innovations of vaporizer products.
Tailored Hardware Leverages In-depth Understanding of Oil Viscosity and its Composition
Apart from innovations on the technological front, companies in the cannabis vaporizers market are increasing their focus in new formulations of cannabis oils. Among all ingredients, cannabis oil is estimated to generate the second-highest revenue by the end of the forecast period. This has led to experimentation with various strains of cannabis and different levels of processing. Likewise, the CO2 extraction method is being highly popularized for producing vape cartridges.
The concept of tailored hardware is another key takeaway that is grabbing the attention of manufacturers in the cannabis vaporizers market. Manufacturers are associating this concept in comparison to putting high-octane fuel in a run-down vehicle, which may not be a feasible idea. In order to gain competitive edge in the market landscape, companies are growing aware about different hardware parameters to obtain the most out of the oil experience. Hence, companies are collaborating with experts to gain in-depth understanding about oil viscosity and its composition.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Cannabis Vaporizers Market
Logistical complications associated with online sale is hampering the revenue of manufacturers in the cannabis vaporizers market amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. However, high order volume raised from both medical and recreational end users are encouraging manufacturers to increase their stocks.
Since vaporizer oil is not a one-size-fits-all ingredient, there is a growing need for understanding diverse extraction methods. Hence, innovators should increase their R&D activities in methods such as CO2 extraction to develop advanced formulations, resulting in increased product offerings. Moreover, safety and quality should be at the core of innovations in the hardware whilst increasing focus on effective refinement and proper blending of ingredients for developing advanced formulations.
Cannabis Vaporizers Market: Overview
- A cannabis vaporizer is a device designed to heat cannabis. Portable and desktop vaporizers use different types of heating mechanisms (conductive, convective heating, and inductive heating) to extract the cannabinoids from the plant and convert them into vapor.
- North America is considered the biggest market for cannabis vaporizers. The region accounted for 49.2% share of the global market in the year 2019. Rapid increase in the usage of portable vaporizers is one of the significant reasons for the growth of the cannabis vaporizers market in recent years and it is expected to continue to drive the market during the forecasted timeline. Portable vaporizers are easy to carry and are used as a personalized device for vaporizing herbs and substances. The U.S. is projected to be an emerging market in North America in the near future. The cannabis vaporizer market in Canada is also projected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period, as the usage of cannabis is legal in the country for both medical and recreational purposes.
Cannabis Vaporizers Market: Market Trends
- A rising trend is the use of cannabis vaporizers, which carry a feature of temperature control. Consumers are looking for temperature-controlled vaporizers to feel the optimum taste. If temperature becomes too high or low, it impacts the quality of the smoke and taste as well. The concentrates, oils, and other cannabis extracts are expensive. It needs to be used very efficiently. Hence, consumers are moving toward the usage of temperature controlled cannabis vaporizers.
- Manufacturers are also making effective use of technology to upgrade the features of cannabis vaporizers and to expand their product portfolio and bring new technology equipped vaporizers into the market. Users can control the temperature of the cannabis vaporizer, and battery levels can also be checked through the application. Apart from these features, consumption levels can also be measured and alarms set through the apps or by connecting the vaporizers through Bluetooth.
Cannabis Vaporizers Market: Drivers and Opportunities
- The major driving factor for the cannabis vaporizers market is the legalization of cannabis in several countries, especially for medical purposes and adopting a policy of decriminalization for recreational purposes. Canada, Georgia, South Africa, and Uruguay have legalized usage of cannabis for recreational purposes. However, Australia, Colombia, Croatia, Germany, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Macedonia, Mexico, and others have legalized the usage of cannabis for medical purposes. This is anticipated to trigger the growth of cannabis vaporizers during the forecast period.
- In terms of variety of techniques, smoking and vaporizing are the two most common methods of consuming cannabis. These days, consumers are opting for vaporizers or vapes for smoking due to its advance features, since they are convenient in terms of usage, heating techniques, quality of smoke, and control on heating temperature, etc. Vapes are also popular among youngsters and teenagers due to its portable nature and can be used in night clubs, pubs, and house parties in countries where it is legal.
Cannabis Vaporizers Market: Key Segments
- The global cannabis vaporizers market has been segmented based on type, ingredients, heating method, usage, distribution channel, and region
- In terms of type, the global cannabis vaporizers market has been divided into portable/handheld, and desktop cannabis vaporizers
- On the basis of ingredient, the global cannabis vaporizers market has been classified into dry herbs, cannabis oil (butane hash oil [BHO], Co2 oil, Rick Simpson oil and others), and wax (shatter wax, honeycomb wax, and others)
- In terms of heating method, the global cannabis vaporizers market has been divided into convection vaporizer, conduction vaporizer, and induction vaporizer
- Based on usage, the global cannabis vaporizers market has been classified into medical purpose, and recreational purpose
- On the basis of distribution channel, the global cannabis vaporizers market has been classified into online and offline mode of distribution
- Based on region, the global cannabis vaporizers market has been divided into North America (U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America), Europe (Italy, Netherlands, Spain, and Rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (Australia, Thailand, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific), Middle East & Africa (Israel, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa), and South America (Brazil, Argentina, and Rest of South America)
Cannabis Vaporizers Market: Competition Landscape
- The global cannabis vaporizers market is highly competitive with the presence of several global and regional players. Companies are investing in product innovation to expand their product portfolio and to ultimately increase their customer base. Furthermore, large number of manufacturers are engaging with local manufacturers and distributors to increase their presence or reach in different parts of the globe.
- Some of the key players operating in the cannabis vaporizers market are
- PAX Labs, Inc
- STORZ & BICKEL GmbH & Co. KG,
- Apollo Vaporizers Inc
- KandyPens, Inc.
- SLANG Worldwide Inc.
- Ghost Herbal Concepts Ltd
- Grenco Science,
- Boundless Technology LLC.
Cannabis Vaporizers Market – Scope of the Report
Transparency Market Research’s recent report on the cannabis vaporizers market, with the help of a comprehensive outlook, provides readers with an assessment of the global market landscape. This study on the cannabis vaporizers market analyzes the scenario for the period 2018 - 2030, wherein 2019 is the base year and 2018 and earlier is historical data. The report enables readers to make important decisions with regard to their business, through a wealth of information enclosed in the study.
This TMR study on the cannabis vaporizers market provides data on the developments undertaken by important players and stakeholders in the market, along with a competitive analysis. The report also provides an understanding of strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities, along with trends and restraints in the landscape. Presented in a clear sanctioned manner, this report on the global cannabis vaporizers market gives readers an individual understanding of the market.
The study discusses the underlying trends and impact of various factors that drive the global cannabis vaporizers market, along with their influence on the evolution of the market.
The study also offers Porter’s Five Force Analysis, value chain analysis, key trend analysis, and SWOT analysis of the global cannabis vaporizers market in order to highlight the crucial growth tactics and opportunities for market players.
Key Questions Answered in This Report on Cannabis Vaporizers Market
- How much revenue will the cannabis vaporizers market generate by the end of the forecast period?
- What type of cannabis vaporizers is likely to gain the maximum market share by 2030?
- What regions currently contribute the maximum share to the overall cannabis vaporizers market?
- What are the indicators expected to drive the global cannabis vaporizers market?
- Which region is likely to be a lucrative market during the forecast period?
- What are the essential strategies incorporated by key stakeholders in the global cannabis vaporizers market to expand their geographical presence?
- What are the major advancements witnessed in the global cannabis vaporizers market?
The report answers these questions and more about the global cannabis vaporizers market, aiding major stakeholders and key players in making the right decisions and strategizing for the advancement of their business.
Cannabis Vaporizers Market – Research Methodology
The TMR report on the global cannabis vaporizers market is based on a complete and comprehensive evaluation of the market backed by secondary and primary sources. The competitive scenario of the global cannabis vaporizers market is supported by an assessment of different factors that influence the market on a minute and granular level. By thoroughly analyzing the historical data and current trends, researchers of the global cannabis vaporizers market arrive at predictions and estimations, and calculate the forecast for the market.
The report uses an analytical triangulation method to estimate the numbers and figures of the global cannabis vaporizers market with both bottom-up and top-down approaches.
The detailed assessment of the global cannabis vaporizers market, along with an overview of the landscape is provided based on a careful examination of the avenues related to this market. Analysts’ conclusions on how the global cannabis vaporizers market is set to grow are based on carefully vetted primary and secondary sources.
Cannabis Vaporizers Market – Segmentation
The report on the global cannabis vaporizers market provides information on the basis of type, ingredient, heating method, usage, distribution channel, and region.
Middle East & Africa