Butane Gas Cartridges Market
Butane Gas Cartridges Market [(Application: Medical; Pest Control & Fumigation; Stoves; Food & Beverage; Others)] - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 - 2027
Press Release :
Butane Gas Cartridges Market: Growing Demand for Portable Energy Storage Systems at Global Level
- A gas cartridge is a mixture of two liquid petroleum gases (propane and butane) contained under pressure in a metal cartridge. Gas cartridges are also called gas canisters. They are used worldwide for their lightweight, portable nature, and the accuracy with which the flame produced can be adjusted. Butane gas cartridges is a gas cartridges which uses pure compressed butane gas under standard temperature and pressure. The pressure in the butane gas cartridges is generally released by opening of a stove valve. Generally gas fuels are being preferred over liquid fuel cartridges owing to less weight and gas fuels burns cleaner than liquid or solid fuels
- The efficiency of a butane gas cartridge depends upon the amount of gas filled inside the aerosol container and the purity of butane gas. The raw material for production of butane gas are crude oil and natural gas
- Energy security issues occurring worldwide have resulted in the rise in consumption of butane gas cartridges. Several individual customers as well as industrial customers are demanding butane gas cartridges for their specific requirements such as camping and picnic, metalworking, pest control and fumigation, and sealing polybags (in the plastics industry). Nowadays, the demand for butane gas stoves are increasing consumers are more inclined toward tourism, camping, and picnics. This has raised the demand for portable energy storage devices for cooking and heating purpose
- The compressed gas is then filled into cartridges or canisters and is sold to specific customers. Butane gas cartridges are predominantly utilized for energy storage such as in gas stoves. More than 100 companies are engaged in the distribution and production of butane gas cartridges
- Speedily increasing demand for portable fuel storage solutions worldwide can be considered one of the major drivers for the gas cartridges market. Some of the major advantages butane gas cartridges offer to end-users include their highly portable nature and light weight
- Another coveted quality of gas cartridges is their ability to effectively monitor and control the flame, which dismisses several safety concerns about these devices
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Sample
Stoves Continued To Be Dominant Application
- On the basis of application, the global butane gas cartridges market is bifurcated into medical, pest control & fumigation, stoves, food & beverage, and others (Metal Working, Plastic Industry etc.). Among them, butane gas stoves held the leading share of more than 50% in 2018, expanding at a CAGR of more than 3% between 2019 and 2027. It is likely remain dominant application during the forecast period
- Extensive use as a portable energy storage systems for camping and other outdoor activities is the major factor which drives the demand for butane gas cartridges in stove application. Several individual customers utilize butane gas cartridges for backup fuel storage for cooking purpose. Portable stoves with integrated butane gas cartridges are widely used during camping, picnic, and other outdoor activities
- After stoves, Food & Beverage is major application accounted for more than 20% of the butane gas cartridges market in 2018. Utilization of butane gas cartridges in food & beverage application is driven by the usage of butane gas equipped blow torches used for meat and fish processing as well as in caramelizing sugar. Thus, increase in demand for convenient food products, better taste, safety, and ease in processing are the major factors driving demand for butane gas cartridges in the food & beverages segment
- Butane gas plays a vital role in the medical industry. Medical institutions do not rely on butane-fueled stoves or lanterns as their primary or back up light sources. However, butane gas cartridges are widely utilized for various medical procedures
- Butane gas cartridges are also used as portable power options in pest control machines which can be easily used in several places without a need for direct electric power. These are basically used to power pest and fumigation machines in outdoor and indoor operations. Other end-users includes the metalworking and plastic industries. Butane gas cartridges are used in welding and cutting of metals and sealing polythene bags. Metalworking is basically a process of working on metals to create differentiated parts. Butane gas cartridges are utilized in welding and soldering of different metals.
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
Rising Demand of Energy Storage Systems Makes Asia Pacific Leader
- In terms of geography, the butane gas cartridges market has been bifurcated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. Asia Pacific held the leading market share of more than 40% in 2018. It is likely to remain dominant region over the forecast period 2019 to 2027
- Rising concerns about energy security have benefitted the energy storage systems industry. This has further driven the demand for butane gas cartridges in Asia Pacific.
- Countries such as China, South Korea, and India in Asia Pacific are dominant in terms production and supply of butane gas cartridges. China dominates the butane gas cartridges in 2018 in Asia Pacific owing to increase in population and rising demand for energy storage systems. Also, China houses several manufacturers, traders, distributors that are indulged in providing complete solutions with respect to butane gas cartridges
- Year-on-year increase in domestic consumption of butane gas cartridges is expected to drive the butane gas cartridges market in China
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Butane Gas Cartridges Market, ask for a customized report
Global Butane Gas Cartridges Market: Competition Landscape
- Globally, butane gas fired stoves are marketed by several companies, traders, distributers, and wholesalers. Several countries are focusing more on tourism activities which has enhanced demand for butane gas cartridges as a portable energy storage device
- The leading players in the global butane gas cartridges market were
- Tae Yang Corporation
- Praxair Technology, Inc.
- ULTRACARE PRODUCTS
- Aspire Industries,
Global Butane Gas Cartridges Market – Scope of the Report
Transparency Market Research’s recent report on the Global Butane Gas Cartridges market, with the help of a comprehensive outlook, provides readers with an assessment of the global market landscape. This study on the global Butane Gas Cartridges market analyzes the market scenario for the period from 2019 to 2027, wherein 2018 is the base year. This report enables readers to make important decisions with regard to their business, with the help of a wealth of information enclosed in the study.
This TMR study on the global Butane Gas Cartridges market also provides data on developments made by important players and stakeholders operating in the market, along with competition analysis. The report also provides an understanding of strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities, along with market trends and restraints in the competition landscape section.
This study also discusses the underlying trends and the impact of various factors on the global Butane Gas Cartridges market along with their influence on the evolution of the market.
This study also offers Porter’s Five Forces analysis, value chain analysis, pricing analysis, and regulatory scenario of the global Butane Gas Cartridges market in order to elaborate crucial growth strategies of and opportunities for players operating in the market.
Key Questions Answered in Global Butane Gas Cartridges Market Report
- How much revenue is the global Butane Gas Cartridges market expected to generate by the end of the forecast period?
- Which regions currently account for the maximum share of the global Butane Gas Cartridges market?
- What are the key factors expected to drive the global Butane Gas Cartridges market?
- Which region is likely to be a lucrative market for Butane Gas Cartridges during the forecast period?
- What are the essential strategies adopted by key players operating in the global Butane Gas Cartridges market to expand their geographical presence?
- What are major advancements in the global Butane Gas Cartridges market?
This report answers these questions about the global Butane Gas Cartridges market, aiding major stakeholders and key players in making the right decisions and strategizing for growth of their business.
Global Butane Gas Cartridges Market: Research Methodology
This TMR report on the global Butane Gas Cartridges market is based on a complete and comprehensive evaluation of the market, supported by secondary and primary sources. The competition scenario of the global Butane Gas Cartridges market is supported by an assessment of different factors that influence the market on a minute and granular level. By thoroughly analyzing the historical data and the current trends, researchers of the global Butane Gas Cartridges market arrived at predictions and estimations, and calculated the market forecast.
This report adopts the analytical triangulation method to estimate the numbers of the global Butane Gas Cartridges market, by using both bottom-up and top-down approaches.
This detailed assessment of the global Butane Gas Cartridges market, along with an overview of the market, is provided based on a careful examination of avenues related to the market. Analysts’ conclusions on how the global Butane Gas Cartridges market is set to expand are based on carefully vetted primary and secondary sources.
Global Butane Gas Cartridges Market: Segmentation
This report on the global Butane Gas Cartridges market provides segmentation of the market based on application and region