Global Binder Excipients Market: Overview
- An excipient is a pharmacologically inactive substance formulated alongside the active pharmaceutical ingredient of a medication. The pharmaceutical industry always tries to satisfy patient’s therapeutical needs and apart from active ingredients, inactive excipients play a major role in formulation development. Binder excipients are formulated to act as an adhesive to literally bind together powders, granules, and other dry ingredients to provide necessary mechanical strength. In other words, binders are essential to achieve the hardness of the tablet. Binders are usually selected on the basis of product needs and vendor preference. The primary criterion when choosing a binder is its compatibility with other tablet components.
- The global binder excipients market is projected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, owing to rise in uses in various pharmaceutical products
Key Drivers of Global Binder Excipients Market
- Increase in demand for various pharmaceutical products on account of aging population and rising cases of chronic diseases act as the major factor driving the binder excipients market worldwide. Moreover, rise in demand for excipients with more functionality is further projected to fuel the requirement for binder excipients in drug manufacturing companies.
- Rise in number of clinical trials of new drugs is likely to drive the demand for binder excipients
Are you a Start-up willing to make it Big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Binder Excipients Market Report
- Lack of separate guidelines for manufacturing and approval of excipients is deterring R&D initiatives related to novel binder excipients. Under the present regulatory scenario, if a new drug approval fails, the excipient also fails even if it is not due to anything related to the excipient. Furthermore, clinical trial data from that failed excipient is not usable. This leads to major financial loss on the part of both the drug and the excipient manufacturer.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Binder Excipients Market
- Asia Pacific is likely to dominate the global binder excipients market due to increase in requirement of binder excipients in the local drug manufacturing industry for generic drugs business. Generic drug producers in countries such as India hold a strong position in the global market and play an integral role in developing the pharmaceutical industry which also created a strong demand for binder excipients for generic drugs. At present, pharmaceutical companies in India supply over 80% of the anti-retro-viral drugs used globally to combat AIDS (Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome). In 2017–2018, India exported about US$ 3.2 Bn worth of generic drugs to the U.S.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Binder Excipients Market, Ask for a Customized Report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major players operating in the global binder excipients market are:
- BASF SE
- Lonza Group
- DFE Pharma
- Kerry Inc.
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- JRS PHARMA
- BPSI Holdings LLC.
Global Binders Excipients Market: Research Scope
Global Binders Excipients Market, by Source
Global Binders Excipients Market, by Application
- Solution Binder
- Dry Binder
Global Binders Excipients Market, by End-user
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Nutraceutical Companies
Global Binders Excipients Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.