Global Beard Trimmer Market – Introduction
- A trimmer is a device used to trim hair. Trimmers consist of two or more sliding blades which are used to trim hair. A beard trimmer is an invaluable tool in a man's grooming kit. Nowadays, a beard is considered as a style statement.
- A beard without a shape is just hair protruding from the face. Trimming offers the beard proper shape. Beard grooming products manufacturers are projecting their products as premium products in the market.
Rise in Trend of Growing a Beard and Stubble Especially among Youngsters to Drive the Market
- Increasing trend of growing a beard and stubble as a fashion symbol has been observed among youngsters. This is projected to be a driving factor for the beard trimmer market during the forecast period. Increasing awareness about beard grooming products is projected to be a major driving factor for the global beard trimmer market. Rise in average spending on men’s grooming products is anticipated to create lucrative opportunities for manufacturers and distributors of beard trimmers.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Beard Trimmers Market, Request for a Sample
Increase in Sale of Beard Trimmers on E-commerce Portals and Promotion of Beard Grooming Products on Various Online Platforms
- Rapid increase in sale of beard trimmers through the online mode of distribution is anticipated to offer significant opportunities to manufacturers and distributors of beard trimmers across the globe. Producers and suppliers of beard trimmers sell their products on their company website and various e-commerce portals across the world. Moreover, companies are undertaking promotions and running advertising campaigns on different social media sites and online platforms to expand their business in different geographies.
North America Considered to be the Largest Market for Beard Trimmers
- Geographically, the global beard trimmer market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe , Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America and Europe accounted for major share of the global beard trimmer market in 2018. The market in North America is anticipated to grow at a moderate rate during the forecast period due to increase in demand of electric trimmers in countries such as the U.S. and Canada.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rise in awareness about beard grooming products and increase in online sale of beard trimmers in China, India, and Japan. This is expected to surge the demand for beard trimmers in the market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Beard Trimmer Market
Prominent manufacturing companies are anticipated to face healthy competition during the forecast period. Brands such as Koninklijke Philips N.V., Panasonic Corporation, Procter & Gamble (Gillette), and Wahl Clipper Corporation are focusing on innovation of new beard trimmers to strengthen their product portfolio and drive the sales of beard trimmers in the global beard trimmer market. Companies such as Koninklijke Philips N.V. and Procter & Gamble (Gillette) are expanding their businesses in emerging economies across the globe. Manufacturing companies spread awareness and conduct promotional drives to increase the sale of beard trimmers in various countries worldwide. A few of the key players operating in the global beard trimmer market include:
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Wahl Clipper Corporation
- Spectrum Brands, Inc. (Remington)
- Procter & Gamble (Gillette)
- Andis Company
- Conair Corporation
- BRIO PRODUCT GROUP
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Beard Trimmer Market – Research Scope
Global Beard Trimmer Market, by Product Type
Global Beard Trimmer Market, by Power Type
Global Beard Trimmer Market, by Application
- Beauty Salons & Parlors
- Make-up Artists
Global Beard Trimmer Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Multi-brand Stores
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
Global Beard Trimmer Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.