Automotive Pneumatic Seat System Market: Introduction
- Increase in automotive sales and a rise in the demand for passenger comfort in the vehicle are boosting the demand for the automotive pneumatic seat system. Pneumatic seat systems are considered as multi-contour seats that can be adjusted as per the comfort level of the passenger. The pneumatic seat has various functions such as it can adjust the environmental settings around the seat, adjust foot and head rest, and it also has massage function. Pneumatic seats operate quietly and also weigh considerably less as compared to the electromechanical seat system.
Key Drivers of Automotive Pneumatic Seat System Market
- Increase in demand and adoption of luxury vehicles across the world enhances the demand for the automotive pneumatic seat system. Luxury vehicles are made from high quality material, powerful engine, latest technology and advanced sensors, which includes innovative seat system that comforts the driver and passengers in the vehicle, which is expected to further drive the pneumatic seat system. Moreover, rise in disposable income of consumers leads to higher spending on vehicles, which in turn fuels the market.
- The automotive industry is focusing on the development of complete automated driving experiences with increasing comfort and safety in the vehicle by installing various technologically advanced components such as climate control unit, seat comfort system, surveillance systems and other safety measures, which drive the pneumatic seat system market
Challenges in Automotive Pneumatic Seat System Market
- Increase in preferences of customers for comfortable features in the vehicle is compelling original equipment manufacturers to maintain low cost of production. Manufacturers have limited material choices, and with difficult manufacturing processes, manufacturing cost-effective seats is a challenging task. Therefore, the high cost associated with the seat comfort system is hampering the automotive pneumatic seat system market.
- Majority of the global businesses where hampered due to the onset of COVID-19, and the resulting lockdown forced people to stay at home, which led to a decline in automotive sales and hampered the market. Moreover, COVID-19 pandemic has also disrupted global supply chains, which has resulted in shortage of raw material that is required for auto parts manufacturing. This supply shortage stopped manufacturing processes and subsequently, hampered the pneumatic seat system market.
Opportunities in Automotive Pneumatic Seat System Market
- Rise in demand for electric vehicles across the globe, which integrates high quality comfort and safety options for consumers, is expected to propel the automotive pneumatic seat system market during the forecast period. Moreover, several countries across the globe are offering incentives to purchase electric vehicles and its parts manufacturers to enhance production of EVs.
- Moreover, automotive manufacturers are working in collaboration with prominent technology companies to handle the challenge of globalization and deliver highly advanced, comfortable, and safe vehicles. A comfortable seat is important for safer driving and to avoid stress and fatigue; however, most automotive manufactures are adopting comfortable features in the vehicles to promote vehicle sales. Furthermore, rising consumer preferences toward safety and comfort of vehicles is likely to create significant opportunity for the automotive pneumatic seat system market.
Automotive Pneumatic Seat System Market in Europe to Expand Significantly
- Popularity of automotive pneumatic seat system is increasing in Europe and across the world, due to an increase in sales of luxury vehicles and a rise in adoption of powered and ventilated seat system for the vehicle in the region. This seat system helps drivers in to drive comfortable, which further enhances the pneumatic seat system market. In Europe, Germany has major production of automotive seats across the world and France is considered a prominent importer of automotive seats; hence, the pneumatic seat system market in the country is likely to expand considerably. Moreover, penetration of luxury cars is high in the region and automotive manufacturers in Europe are also investing in intelligent seat solutions for their vehicles. The region is estimated to witness strong sales for seat solutions in next few years and hence, Europe remains a major region of the global automotive pneumatic seat systems market.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Pneumatic Seat System Market
The automotive pneumatic seat system market is highly consolidated. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive pneumatic seat system market are:
- Continental AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Tangtring Seating Technology Inc.
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Faurecia SE
- Gentherm Inc.
- II-VI Incorporated
- Konsberg Automotive
- Lear Corporation
- Alfmeier Präzision SE
- Aircare Systems (Seating Direct International)
Global Automotive Pneumatic Seat System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Pneumatic Seat System Market, by Seat Material
Global Automotive Pneumatic Seat System Market, by Seat Trim Material
- Synthetic Leather
- Genuine Leather
Global Automotive Pneumatic Seat System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
Global Automotive Pneumatic Seat System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Pneumatic Seat System Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.