Automotive Comfort Seat System Market: Introduction
- Automotive seat comfort systems offer vehicle occupants with a choice of heated seat and climate controlled seat functionalities. Seats can be adjusted up to twelve directions as per individual preference. These adjustment settings can, of course, be stored in memory and recalled at any time. Comfort functions, such as massage, memory recallable static contour settings of the backrest, and dynamic lateral support for stabilizing the body when the vehicle is cornering, are additional features that round off what innovative seat comfort systems typically have to offer.
Key Drivers of Automotive Comfort Seat System Market
- Rise in passenger demand for luxury & comfort in automobiles is driving the automotive comfort seat system market. Seat comfort systems depend on the season and personal preferences, therefore the heightened comfort features are driving the comfort seat system market.
- Shifting consumer preference from sedans to SUVs and increasing disposable incomes of consumers have been propelling the demand for luxury cars around the world. Especially major economies such as U.S, those in Europe, and China witnessed a surge in the demand for luxury automotive vehicles. Consequently, this trend is boosting the seat comfort systems market.
Restrains in Automotive Comfort Seat System Market
- The recent outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic has affected national as well as international automotive supply chains, manufacturing and R&D operations, and consequently, hampered the automotive industry. Post first wave of COVID-19, global economies have started opening automotive manufacturing and supply chain operations, thus the COVID impact on the industry seems to have reached a state of normalcy; however, a resurgence in COVID-19 cases in countries across Europe has prompted governments to impose a second round of lockdown restrictions and hence, the uncertainty in the automotive industry continues. A gradual recovery in the demand for automotive and ancillaries is anticipated in the next few months, despite concerns around risk of second wave of infection in several countries and other geopolitical risks.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Comfort Seat System Market, Request for a Sample
Opportunities in Automotive Comfort Seat System Market
- Globalization has resulted in a challenging automotive manufacturing environment that is changing at a rapid pace, resulting in increased competition between international and domestic car manufacturers. The automotive industry is working hand-in-hand with major technology companies to stay ahead in the competition and to deliver highly advanced, safe, and comfortable vehicles. Car seats are important for safe driving and comfort seat systems can prevent the fatigue and stress of the driver, thus avoiding accidents as compared to static systems, which have to be set manually by the vehicle occupants. Increasing number of automotive makers are focusing on equipping more comfort features in their vehicles to promote vehicle sales. Furthermore, rising customer interest toward comfort, well-being, and safety is increasingly influencing buyers of mid-range and compact-class vehicles, thereby offering considerable opportunity for the comfort seat system market
Europe to Dominate Automotive Comfort Seat System Market
Based on geography, Europe is expected to offer several opportunities to the automotive comfort seat vendors during the forecast period. Expansion of the automotive comfort seat system market in Europe can be attributed to the high penetration of luxury cars in the region. Germany, France, and the U.K. are key markets for automotive seat massage systems in Europe.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Comfort Seat System Market
The global automotive comfort seat system market is highly concentrated due to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive comfort seat system market are:
- Adient plc
- Continental AG
- II-VI, Inc.
- Konsberg Automotive
- Lear Corporation
- Magna International Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Tangtring Seating Technology Inc.
- Toyota Motor Corporation
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Comfort Seat System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Comfort Seat System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Utility Vehicles
- Light Duty Vehicle
- Medium & Heavy Duty Trucks
- Buses & Coaches
Global Automotive Comfort Seat System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Comfort Seat System Market, by Technology
- Seat Climatization
- Seat Adjustment
- Pneumatic Seat System
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!