Automated Laundromat Services Market: Introduction
- Automated laundromat services are anticipated to show significant growth in the coming years owing to rising number of single person households, growing awareness regarding healthy and hygienic lifestyles, and busy routines of people. Laundry service providers are offering door to door services to save customer’s time and offering special discounts for regular customers, which is the strength of the business. These factors are helping providers to attract more and more customers. The threat to the market is from new entrants and also from customers, as a majority prefer to do their own laundry.
- Developed countries in Europe and North America have shown preference for automated laundromat services. However, increasing income and changing lifestyles across several emerging countries across Asia Pacific is expected to surge demand in future.
Key Drivers of the Global Automated Laundromat Services Market
- Changing clothing habits of people and busy schedules have led to rising preference for laundry services. Card operated or coin operated laundry services are considered a more convenient and cost effective option. Commercial sector players such as hotels and hospitals also prefer these laundry services, which is driving the overall laundromat market. Providers are also adopting several promotional activities such as coupons and discounts to attract customers. This is also encouraging the market.
- Growing preference for laundry services is also encouraging major players in the laundromat market to provide different additional services to ensure customer satisfaction. Service providers are aiming to provide top level customer service such as clean facilities, and offering a conducive environment for productive activities such as studying. These factors are also anticipated to inspire significant growth in the automated laundromat services market during the forecast period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automated Laundromat Services Market, Request for a Sample
Automated Laundromat Services Anticipated to Create Attractive Opportunities in Future
- Consumers in the developing Asia Pacific and Africa region are the emerging markets for automated laundromat services manufacturers. Changing consumer lifestyle and westernization coupled with growing disposable income are anticipated to create lucrative opportunities for the automated laundromat services market. Expansion of industries and the service sector across Asia Pacific and Africa is expected to create lucrative opportunities for business expansion in future.
North America and Europe Anticipated to Dominate the Global Automated Laundromat Services Market
- North America and Europe are the major regions in the automated laundromat services market. Increasing awareness about personal hygiene and cleaning, particularly in developed countries, has surged the demand for automated laundromat services.
- Asia Pacific is the fastest growing consumer market due to the presence of a huge population. Increasing disposable income and improvement in standards of living of people in several emerging countries is expected to drive the automated laundromat services market during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global automated laundromat services market is highly fragmented with several manufacturers across the globe, accounting for around 10% - 15% share of the overall automated laundromat services market. Major service providers in the market are focusing on the convenience factor for consumers and investing more in new product development and outlets. A few of the key manufacturers operating in the global automated laundromat services market are:
- Huntington Cleaners & Shirt Laundry
- CSC ServiceWorks
- EVI Industries Inc.
- PML Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Broomfield Launderette
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automated Laundromat Services Market: Research Scope
Global Automated Laundromat Services Market, by Service Type
- Heat Roll and Folding
Global Automated Laundromat Services Market, by Operation
- Card Operated
- Coin Operated
Global Automated Laundromat Services Market, by Clothing Type
- Others (Accessories and Outdoors)
Global Automated Laundromat Services Market, by Generation
- Baby Boomers
- Post Millennial
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.