Antithrombin Market (Application - Therapeutics, Research, and Diagnostics; Source - Human, and Goat Milk; Dosage Form - Lyophilized and Liquid) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, & Forecast 2019 - 2027
Press Release :
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the global antithrombin treatment market for the historical period 2017–2018 and forecast period 2019–2027, rise in prevalence of hereditary antithrombin deficiency to escalate the growth of global antithrombin treatment market. Moreover, adoption of new therapeutics is projected to drive the global antithrombin treatment market during the forecast period
- According to the report, the global antithrombin treatment market was valued at US$ 0.50 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2019 to 2027
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Antithrombin Market
Rise in Focus on Research & Rising Demand and Acceptance of Antithrombin Therapy: Key Drivers of Global Antithrombin Treatment Market
- The acceptance of antithrombin in several medical conditions over conventional once is contribute to driving the demand for products and thereby drive the global antithrombin market.
- Antithrombin is approved by FDA as anticoagulant and indicated in venous thromboembolic events in hereditary antithrombin deficient patients. Antithrombin also used in treatment of disseminated intravascular coagulation syndrome (DIC) and extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO), etc. Thus, gradual increase in prevalence of hereditary antithrombin deficiency leading to increase in the demand for the products and thereby drive the growth of market.
- Key players are investing in research and development in order to develop new therapeutics to address the unmet needs. This in turn to drive the growth of the global antithrombin treatment market. For instance, China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc. integrated plasma-based biopharmaceutical company in China develop Human Antithrombin III for treatment of hereditary antithrombin III deficiency in connection with surgical or obstetrical procedures and thromboembolism is in clinical trial phase III.
Technological Advancements Propel Global Antithrombin Treatment Market Growth
- Technological advancements have helped bring down the total costs involved in production of therapeutic proteins. This has encouraged suppliers and manufacturers to seek newer avenues of therapeutic protein manufacturing and also to deal with longer and complex chains of peptides. Technological advancements in antithrombin is likely to boost the growth of the market in the near future
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Pricing Pressure to Hamper Global Antithrombin Treatment Market
- Pricing is one of the concern over substitute and conventional anticoagulant therapy which could hamper growth of global antithrombin market. In many regions like Asia Pacific and Europe price concern hampers adoption of antithrombin therapy as there also pricing pressures, as antithrombin is seen as an expensive treatment with few returns.
Global Antithrombin Treatment Market: Competitive Landscape
- This report profiles major players in the global antithrombin treatment market based on various attributes such as company overview, financial overview, product portfolio, business strategies, and recent developments
- The global antithrombin treatment market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a number of international as well as regional players
- Leading players operating in the global antithrombin treatment market are rEVO Biologics, Inc., Grifols, Shire plc., CSL Limited, Kedrion S.p.A, Octapharma AG, Dem ilac Inc., Lee Bisolutions, Diapharma, Scripps Laboratories, Inc. and Other Prominent Companies
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Antithrombin Market
Global Antithrombin Treatment Market: Key Developments
Key players in the global antithrombin treatment market are engaged in regulatory approvals, technologically advanced products, launch of new products, and acquisition & collaborative agreements with other companies. These strategies are likely to fuel the growth of the global antithrombin treatment market. A few expansion strategies adopted by players operating in the global antithrombin treatment market are:
- In September 2017, Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd. received approval for additional formulation, ACOALAN injection 1800 IU
- In August 2017, CSL Limited completed transaction to acquire a majority stake in China-based plasma fractionator, Wuhan Zhong Yuan Rui De Biological Products Co. Ltd.
- In July 2017, CSL Ltd. announced launch of Haegarda (subcutaneous C1-INH, CSL830) in the U.S. approved for the treatment of hereditary angioedema (HAE) in patients
- In January 2016, Octapharma announced launch of Nuwiq used in hemophilia patients to control bleeding, perioperative (surgical) management, and routine prophylaxis, in adults and children with hemophilia A
The report on the global antithrombin treatment market discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of manufacturers of antithrombin products. The competitive landscape section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and a company market share analysis of key players operating in the global antithrombin treatment market.
Global Antithrombin Treatment Market - Scope of Report
TMR’s report on the global antithrombin treatment market studies past as well as current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of these indicators of the market during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027. The report provides revenue of the global antithrombin treatment market for the period 2017–2027, considering 2018 as the base year and 2027 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the global antithrombin treatment market during the forecast period.
The report has been prepared after an extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research involved bulk of research efforts, wherein analysts carried out interviews with industry leaders and opinion makers. Extensive secondary research involved referring to key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the global antithrombin treatment market.
Secondary research also included Internet sources, statistical data from government agencies, websites, company presentations, sales data, and trade associations. Analysts have employed a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches to study various phenomenon in the global antithrombin treatment market.
The report includes an elaborate executive summary, along with a snapshot of the growth behavior of various segments included in the scope of the study. Furthermore, the report sheds light on the changing competitive dynamics in the global antithrombin treatment market. These indices serve as valuable tools for existing market players as well as for entities interested in entering the global antithrombin treatment market.
The report delves into the competitive landscape of the global antithrombin treatment market. Key players operating in the global antithrombin treatment market have been identified, and each one of these has been profiled for distinguishing business attributes. Company overview, financial standings, recent developments, and SWOT are some of the attributes of players in the global antithrombin treatment market that have been profiled in this report.
Key Questions Answered in Global Antithrombin Treatment Market Report
- What is the scope of growth for product companies in the global antithrombin treatment market?
- What will be the Y-o-Y growth of the global antithrombin treatment market between 2019 and 2027?
- What is the influence of changing trends in technologies on the global antithrombin treatment market?
- Will North America continue to be the most profitable market for antithrombin treatment providers?
- Which factors are anticipated to hamper the growth of the global antithrombin treatment market during the forecast period?
- Which are the leading companies in the global antithrombin treatment market?
A unique research methodology has been utilized by TMR to conduct comprehensive research on the growth of the global antithrombin treatment market and arrive at conclusions on its growth prospects. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the drawn conclusions.
Secondary research sources referred to by analysts during the production of the global antithrombin treatment market report include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and industry white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers, who contributed to the production of TMR’s study on the antithrombin treatment market as primary methods.
These primary research respondents have provided exclusive information during interviews, which serves as a validation from the antithrombin treatment market leaders. Access to an extensive internal repository and external proprietary databases enabled this report to address specific details and questions about the global antithrombin treatment market with accuracy. The study also uses the top-down approach to assess the revenues for each segment and the bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in reaching TMR’s estimates on future prospects of the global antithrombin treatment more reliably and accurately.
Regional Segmentation of Antithrombin Treatment Market
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Global Antithrombin Treatment Market – Segmentation