Amino Acid Analyzer: Introduction
- Commonly, organic compounds having -NH 2 (amino group) and -COOH (carboxyl group) in the molecular structure are called amino acids
- Amino acid analysis is a method based on ion exchange liquid chromatography. This method is used in a wide range of applications to provide quantitative and qualitative compositional analysis.
- Amino acid analyzer is a specifically configured system optimized for analysis of free amino acids. The amino acid analyzer is utilized for diverse applications such as detection of presence of amino acids in various solutions such as plant and animal tissues, extracellular and intracellular fluids, beverage juices, broths and fruits, and detection of presence of hydrolyzed amino acids, such as found in collagen, protein, peptides, and processed foods.
- Amino acid analyzer is employed in various applications such as to estimate the amount of protein or peptide, estimate degree of purity, estimate concentration of protein/peptide solution, determine amino acid composition, estimate amount of unusual amino acids, and identify proteins in databases
Key Drivers of Global Amino Acid Analyzer Market
- Usage of amino acid analyzer in drug discovery has been increasing for the last few years. Thus, increased application of amino acid analyzer in drug discovery is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
- According to an article published in Nature Research, amino acid analyzers help in the search for new bio-therapeutics. Amino acid analyzers provide quantitative and qualitative information of the amino acid composition of a protein or peptide hydrolysate by using continuous flow ion exchange liquid chromatography; hence, they can help researchers to characterize bio-therapeutics. This is expected to drive the global amino acid analyzer market during the forecast period.
Automated amino acid analyzers segment to provide attractive opportunities in global amino acid analyzer market
- In terms of product type, the global amino acid analyzer market can be classified into automated amino acid analyzers and manual amino acid analyzers
- The automated amino acid analyzers segment is estimated to provide attractive opportunities in the global amino acid analyzer market during the forecast period
- Automated amino acid analyzers that use artificial intelligence (AI) technology can eradicate errors that are common in manually operated equipment. Increase in popularity of artificial intelligence and automation in the identification of amino acids are driving the adoption of automatic amino acid analyzers in the pharmaceutical, cosmetics, clinical, and food & beverage industries.
North America to Dominate the Global Amino Acid Analyzer Market
- In terms of region, the global amino acid analyzer market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global amino acid analyzer market during the forecast period.
- Growing usage of amino acid analyzers in food quality testing, increasing applications in drug discovery research, and increasing public health awareness are expected to propel the amino acid analyzer market in the region during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in Global Amino Acid Analyzer Market
The global amino acid analyzer market is fragmented with the presence of well-established international as well as local players. Key players operating in the global amino acid analyzer market are:
- MembraPure GmbH
- Metrohm AG
- Shimadzu Corp.
- Sykam GmbH
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Waters Corp.
- ACCULAB Corp.
- Harvard Bioscience Inc.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- JEOL Ltd.
Global Amino Acid Analyzer Market: Research Scope
Global Amino Acid Analyzer Market, by Product Type
- Automated Amino Acid Analyzers
- Manual Amino Acid Analyzers
Global Amino Acid Analyzer Market, by Application
- Food and Beverage
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.