Amino Acid for Agriculture Market
Amino Acid for Agriculture Market (Product: Lysine, Methionine, Glutamic Acid, Leucine, Valine, Arginine, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, and Others; and Source: Plant-based, Animal-based, and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020-2030
Press Release :
Food Security, Livelihood of Farmers Ensure Business Continuity Post COVID-19
Globally, the agriculture industry has had to suffer the devastating impacts of the coronavirus pandemic. As such, the supply of food held up well to date in many countries. However, measures taken to contain the spread of COVID-19 are creating challenges for farmers, procurers, and other stakeholders.
Companies in the amino acid for agriculture market are experiencing a substantial shift in demand for commodities. However, 2021 is witnessing an increase in consumption levels, as businesses are returning to normal. This is replenishing the growth of the amino acid for agriculture market. Stakeholders are paying extra attention to food security, nutrition, and livelihood of farmers to ensure business continuity.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Sample
Unnatural Amino Acid Compounds Result in Long Term Soil Destruction
The amino acid for agriculture market is predicted to advance at a CAGR of 6% during the assessment period. However, manufacturers need to address the damage caused by unnatural amino acid compounds, resulting in long-term soil destruction. Hence, companies are introducing biologically active amino acids in fertilizers to prevent issues of soil destruction. Aminocore’s fertilizers and bio-stimulants contain biologically active L-amino acids that are less aggressive in the way they work.
Stakeholders in the amino acid for agriculture market are addressing issues of meeting chemical residue standards and organic certification standards with the help of biologically active L-amino acid fertilizers and bio-stimulants.
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
Water Soluble Organic Biostimulants Involving Amino Acids Improve Protein Synthesis in Plants
Concentrated and water soluble organic biostimulants are translating into value grab opportunities for companies in the amino acid for agriculture market. Humintech— a biotech company based in Grevenbroich, Germany, is increasing its marketing efforts for AMINO POWER® WSP, which helps to improve plant energy balance and casts a positive influence on a plant’s protein synthesis.
The amino acid for agriculture market is estimated to reach the valuation of US$ 1 Bn by 2030. Manufacturers are increasing the availability of foliar fertilizers and water soluble fertilizers involving natural amino acids to deliver plant protection and increase crop yields. Water soluble organic biostimulants involving amino acids are found to deliver excellent surface adhesion for soil, which enables resorption of trace nutrients into plants.
Biostimulants Containing Amino Acids Replace Fertilizers with Nitrates, Phosphates
The increasing number of biostimulant startups is impacting the amino acid for agriculture market. For instance, Beem Biologics— a product developer and manufacturer of biological compounds for the crop protection industry is gaining recognition for experimenting with protein hydrolysates that naturally breakdown as amino acids and enhance plant metabolism.
Biostimulants containing amino acids are replacing nitrates and phosphates that contaminate the groundwater and impact human health. Such aspects are benefitting stakeholders in the amino acid for agriculture market, since these biostimulants help to improve nutrient intake and minimize the need for fertilizers. Manufacturers are gaining a strong research base in patent pending formulations to stay ahead in competition.
Plant Biostimulants Containing Fish Processing Waste Products Improve Plant Growth
Cost efficient and environment-friendly crop production methods are giving rise to the use of fish processing waste products in plant biostimulants. Sustainable agricultural practices have become the norm in the amino acid for agriculture market, which is helping to improve the quality of food derived from plants. This is evident since the market for biostimulants is estimated to be a billion dollar industry by the end of 2025.
Plant biostimulants containing amino acids, humic substances, and seaweed extracts are promoting plant growth and abate the negative effects of abiotic stresses. In order to reduce the number of toxic nitrates in the soil, manufacturers in the amino acid for agriculture market are innovating in plant biostimulants containing fish processing waste products that boost productivity levels.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Amino Acid for Agriculture Market for Performance OEM , ask for a customized report
Food storage facilities are brimming with inventory, but COVID-19 trade hurdles and volatile supply-demand are impacting the growth of the amino acid for agriculture market. Humic acid-based biostimulants are being preferred by farmers to improve resistance of plants toward growing salinity in soil. However, manufacturers need to address climate change and optimize return on investment for stakeholders in the agriculture business. Thus, manufacturers should innovate in water soluble fertilizers made from natural L-amino acids in order to boost productivity. Even fish processing waste products are gaining prominence in plant biostimulants to increase crop yield and improve stress resistance.
Amino Acid for Agriculture Market: Overview
- In terms of value, the amino acid for agriculture market is expected to reach US$ 1 Bn by 2030
- Rise in demand for amino acid, owing to its wide usage in the agriculture industry, is anticipated to propel the global amino acid for agriculture market during the forecast period
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a highly lucrative region of the global amino acid for agriculture market in the near future
Amino Acid for Agriculture Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Growers across the globe are seeking to maintain efficacy for classic fungicides and insecticides at reduced rates by mixing biostimulants. Biostimulants, such as amino acid, facilitate significant decrease in crop production costs, rise in production at reduced costs per unit produced, and substantially lower overhead costs for delivery. Growers’ concerns regarding the increasing rates of chemical inputs are anticipated to augment the adoption of amino acid for agriculture across the globe.
- Arable land has decreased significantly due to a surge in population and erosion of soil for the last 50 years. Frequent plowing of fields and increase in usage of chemical-based fertilizers have led to substantial soil degradation. According to the European Commission, the amount of land used for agricultural purposes in Europe is likely to decrease between 2018 and 2030. The area is projected to decrease from 178 million ha (hectare) in 2018 to 176 million ha in 2030. Demand for food is expected to increase due to the exponential rise in population across the globe. This is likely to propel the demand for high yield crop solutions such as amino acid during the forecast period, thereby creating a positive outlook for the amino acid for agriculture market.
- Precision farming has been rising in popularity, owing to the limited availability of land and enhanced farming practices. This method of farming uses biostimulants, such as amino acids, to increase yield and productivity. Rise in demand for precision farming in developed countries, such as the U.S., Germany, the U.K., and France, is anticipated to significantly boost the amino acid for agriculture market.
- Most farmers from developing countries are unaware about the benefits of amino acid. In developing economies, the rate of adoption of technologically advanced products is sluggish in agriculture and agriculture-related industries. Additionally, farmers are familiar with chemical-based agricultural products, owing to their ease of availability and lower prices as compared to bio-based products. Therefore, reluctance among end users toward adoption of advanced products such as amino acid is expected to restrain the global amino acid for agriculture market during the forecast period.
Amino Acid for Agriculture Market: Major Products
- Based on product, the global amino acid for agriculture market has been segmented into lysine, methionine, glutamic acid, leucine, valine, arginine, glycine, alanine, proline, and others
- Glutamic acid was a high-value product segment of the global amino acid for agriculture market in 2019. This trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. The lysine segment has also been expanding at a significant pace since the past few years. The lysine segment of the global amino acid for agriculture market is estimated to expand substantially during the forecast period.
Amino Acid for Agriculture Market: Prominent Sources
- Based on source, the global amino acid for agriculture market has been divided into plant-based, animal-based, and others
- The animal-based segment is projected to dominate the global amino acid for agriculture market during the forecast period. The trend is estimated to continue during the forecast period. Amino acids of animal origin are usually produced from collagen and hair. On the other hand, amino acids of animal origin are usually produced from collagen and hair.
Asia Pacific to be Highly Lucrative Region of Amino Acid for Agriculture Market
- In terms of demand, China has been a lucrative country of the global amino acid for agriculture market since the past few years. In terms of value, the country accounted for more than 40% share of the amino acid for agriculture market in Asia Pacific in 2019.
- Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global amino acid for agriculture market during the forecast period. The amino acid for agriculture market in India expanded considerably in 2019. The country is anticipated to exhibit a lucrative trend for the amino acid for agriculture market in the near future.
Amino Acid for Agriculture Market: Competition Landscape
- Key manufacturers operating in the global amino acid for agriculture market include
- SICIT Group S.p.A.
- Jiloca Industrial, S.A.
- Futureco Bioscience S.A.
- Union Chemicals Co. LLC
- Chaitanya Biologicals Pvt. Ltd.,
- ADLER AGRO
Amino Acid for Agriculture Market – Scope of the Report
The new study on the global amino acid for agriculture market published by Transparency Market Research (TMR) presents a wealth of information on key market dynamics, including drivers, market trends, and challenges, as well as structure of the global amino acid for agriculture market. TMR’s study offers valuable information on the global amino acid for agriculture market to illustrate how growth would discern during the forecast period of 2020 to 2030.
Key indicators of market growth, which include value chain analysis as well as supply chain analysis and compounded annual growth rate (CAGR), are elucidated in TMR’s study in a comprehensive manner. This data can help readers interpret quantitative growth aspects of the global amino acid for agriculture market during the forecast period.
An extensive analysis of leading market players’ business strategies is also featured in TMR’s study on the global amino acid for agriculture market. This can help readers understand principal factors to foresee the growth of the global amino acid for agriculture market. In this study, readers can also find specific data on avenues for qualitative and quantitative growth of the global amino acid for agriculture market, which would guide market players in making apt decisions in the near future.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Study on Amino Acid for Agriculture Market
- What would be the Y-o-Y growth rate of the global amino acid for agriculture market between 2020 and 2030?
- What is the influence of changing trends on the global amino acid for agriculture market?
- Would Asia Pacific continue to remain the most profitable region for manufacturers of amino acid for agriculture in the near future?
- Which factors are expected to hamper the global amino acid for agriculture market during the forecast period?
- Which are the leading companies of the global amino acid for agriculture market?
A unique research methodology is utilized by TMR to conduct comprehensive research on the global amino acid for agriculture market and arrive at conclusions on growth prospects for the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions drawn.
Secondary sources referred to by analysts during the production of the report on the global amino acid for agriculture market include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, World Bank database, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and market white papers. Analysts also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers, who contributed to the production of TMR’s study on the global amino acid for agriculture market as a primary source.
These primary and secondary sources provided exclusive information during interviews, which served as a validation from leading players operating in the global amino acid for agriculture market. Access to an extensive internal repository and external proprietary databases allows this report to address specific details and questions about the global amino acid for agriculture market with accuracy. The study also uses the top-down approach to assess numbers for each segment and the bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in making TMR’s estimates on future prospects of the global amino acid for agriculture market more reliable and accurate.
Amino Acid for Agriculture Market – Segmentation
TMR’s study on the global amino acid for agriculture market segments the market based on product, source, and region. Changing market trends and other crucial market dynamics associated with these segments of the global amino acid for agriculture market are discussed in detail.