Global Air Motors Market Introduction
- Air motors are also known as pneumatic motors. Air motors transform compressed air to mechanical work via rotary or linear motion. Rotary motion is supplied by either piston air motor, vane air motor, gear or air turbine motor, while, linear motion can come from either piston actuator or diaphragm.
- The major types of air motors are vane air motor, piston air motor, and gear air motor. Air motors consist of various types of components such as air receiver, air pressure regulator, safety valve, air-flow-rate-control valves, mufflers, filters and moisture separators, lubricators, and gauges.
To Get Glimpse of what our report offers, Ask for a Report Brochure here
Key Drivers of Air Motors Market
- Rise in Demand for Energy Efficient Air Motors in Oil & Gas and Food & Beverages Industries boosting air motors market.
- Air motors are used for numerous applications in several industries including chemical, food & beverages, petrochemical, agricultural, and even nuclear industry. Air motors provide several benefits in terms of flexibility, safety, productivity, and reliability. This, in turn, is projected to boost the global demand for air motors.
- Rising demand for vane air motors is another major factor driving the market in the next few years.
- Increase in demand for reducing the energy consumption is anticipated to augment the global market. Some of the key players such as Graco Inc., focused on launching new air motors that consume less energy. Moreover, expansion of oil & gas and food & beverages industries is anticipated to fuel the air motors market across the globe.
Lack of awareness about benefits of air motors to hamper market
- Lack of awareness about the benefits of air motors is a major factor that is anticipated to hamper the market.
- Furthermore, high cost of air motors is estimated to adversely affect the global air motors market in the next few years.
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Air Motors Market
- In terms of region, the global air motors market can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness high demand for air motors from 2019 to 2027. Major manufacturers of air motors have been making significant investments in China, especially in the automotive production sector in the country.
- Leading manufacturers of air motors have extensive distribution networks along with deep product penetration. Air motors manufacturers are expanding their business across the world since the onset of globalization.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Air Motors Market: Competitive Landscape
- In June 2019, Graco Inc. launched radial piston air motors for industrial paint kitchens. This new radial piston air motor reduces use of compressed air by 30% to 50% as compared to other air motors.
Atlas Copco AB
Established in 1873, Atlas Copco is located in Nacka, Sweden. The company manufactures and designs industrial tools and equipment. The company operates through four major segments: Industrial Technique, Compressor Technique, Construction Technique, and Vacuum Technique. The company provides a wide range of products such as oil-free tooth and scroll compressors, air motors, piston compressors, oil-free blowers, rotary screw compressors, oil-free centrifugal compressors, and process and gas compressors. Furthermore, Atlas Copco offers gas and air treatment equipment for use in oil & gas, manufacturing, and process industries.
Established in 1926, Graco Inc. is located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S. The company is specialized in designing and manufacturing fluid-handling systems. Furthermore, it manufactures and produces a range of energy efficient air solutions. Company’s air motors are used across many manufacturing industries for drying, cleaning, and blow-off applications. The company operates through various industry segments such as aerospace, agriculture, automotive, manufacturing, construction & infrastructure, defense, electronics, energy, food, personal care & pharmaceutical, forestry, marine, mining, oil & natural gas, packaging, printing & publishing, and transportation.
Ingersoll Rand Inc.
Founded in 1905, Ingersoll Rand Inc. is situated in Swords, Ireland. The company manufactures, designs and sells industrial and commercial products. It provides a variety of products such as reciprocating air compressors, oil-flooded rotary air compressors, oil-free rotary screw air compressors, centrifugal compressors, air compressor dryers/air compressor filters, air motors, and air starters. The company operates through various industry segments such as aerospace, electronics, food & beverage, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, chemical, construction, mining, and pulp & paper. Additionally, it provides training & repair, maintenance, and installation services.
Key players operating in the global air motors market include:
- DEPRAG SCHULZ GMBH u. CO.
- Dumore Corporation
- Globe Airmotors
- Jergens, Inc.
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- PSI Automation
Air Motors Market: Research Scope
Based on type, the global air motors market can be divided into:
- Vane Air Motors (Rotary)
- Piston Air Motors
- Radial Piston Motors
- Axial Piston Motors
- Gear Air Motors
- Others (Turbine air motors)
In terms of application, the global air motors market can be segregated into:
- Machine Building
- Automotive Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Construction Machinery
- General Machining
- Hoisting Equipment
- Packaging Equipment
- Paint Finishing Equipment
- Printing Equipment
- Fan Drive
The global air motors market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The air motors market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on global air motors market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis of global air motors market includes:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.