Global Air Motors Market Introduction
- Air motors are also known as pneumatic motors. Air motors transform compressed air to mechanical work via rotary or linear motion. Rotary motion is supplied by either piston air motor, vane air motor, gear or air turbine motor, while, linear motion can come from either piston actuator or diaphragm.
- The major types of air motors are vane air motor, piston air motor, and gear air motor. Air motors consist of various types of components such as air receiver, air pressure regulator, safety valve, air-flow-rate-control valves, mufflers, filters and moisture separators, lubricators, and gauges.
To Get Glimpse of what our report offers, Ask for a Report Brochure here
Key Drivers of Air Motors Market
- Rise in Demand for Energy Efficient Air Motors in Oil & Gas and Food & Beverages Industries boosting air motors market.
- Air motors are used for numerous applications in several industries including chemical, food & beverages, petrochemical, agricultural, and even nuclear industry. Air motors provide several benefits in terms of flexibility, safety, productivity, and reliability. This, in turn, is projected to boost the global demand for air motors.
- Rising demand for vane air motors is another major factor driving the market in the next few years.
- Increase in demand for reducing the energy consumption is anticipated to augment the global market. Some of the key players such as Graco Inc., focused on launching new air motors that consume less energy. Moreover, expansion of oil & gas and food & beverages industries is anticipated to fuel the air motors market across the globe.
Lack of awareness about benefits of air motors to hamper market
- Lack of awareness about the benefits of air motors is a major factor that is anticipated to hamper the market.
- Furthermore, high cost of air motors is estimated to adversely affect the global air motors market in the next few years.
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Air Motors Market
- In terms of region, the global air motors market can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness high demand for air motors from 2019 to 2027. Major manufacturers of air motors have been making significant investments in China, especially in the automotive production sector in the country.
- Leading manufacturers of air motors have extensive distribution networks along with deep product penetration. Air motors manufacturers are expanding their business across the world since the onset of globalization.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Air Motors Market: Competitive Landscape
- In June 2019, Graco Inc. launched radial piston air motors for industrial paint kitchens. This new radial piston air motor reduces use of compressed air by 30% to 50% as compared to other air motors.
Atlas Copco AB
Established in 1873, Atlas Copco is located in Nacka, Sweden. The company manufactures and designs industrial tools and equipment. The company operates through four major segments: Industrial Technique, Compressor Technique, Construction Technique, and Vacuum Technique. The company provides a wide range of products such as oil-free tooth and scroll compressors, air motors, piston compressors, oil-free blowers, rotary screw compressors, oil-free centrifugal compressors, and process and gas compressors. Furthermore, Atlas Copco offers gas and air treatment equipment for use in oil & gas, manufacturing, and process industries.
Established in 1926, Graco Inc. is located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S. The company is specialized in designing and manufacturing fluid-handling systems. Furthermore, it manufactures and produces a range of energy efficient air solutions. Company’s air motors are used across many manufacturing industries for drying, cleaning, and blow-off applications. The company operates through various industry segments such as aerospace, agriculture, automotive, manufacturing, construction & infrastructure, defense, electronics, energy, food, personal care & pharmaceutical, forestry, marine, mining, oil & natural gas, packaging, printing & publishing, and transportation.
Ingersoll Rand Inc.
Founded in 1905, Ingersoll Rand Inc. is situated in Swords, Ireland. The company manufactures, designs and sells industrial and commercial products. It provides a variety of products such as reciprocating air compressors, oil-flooded rotary air compressors, oil-free rotary screw air compressors, centrifugal compressors, air compressor dryers/air compressor filters, air motors, and air starters. The company operates through various industry segments such as aerospace, electronics, food & beverage, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, chemical, construction, mining, and pulp & paper. Additionally, it provides training & repair, maintenance, and installation services.
Key players operating in the global air motors market include:
- DEPRAG SCHULZ GMBH u. CO.
- Dumore Corporation
- Globe Airmotors
- Jergens, Inc.
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- PSI Automation
Air Motors Market: Research Scope
Based on type, the global air motors market can be divided into:
- Vane Air Motors (Rotary)
- Piston Air Motors
- Radial Piston Motors
- Axial Piston Motors
- Gear Air Motors
- Others (Turbine air motors)
In terms of application, the global air motors market can be segregated into:
- Machine Building
- Automotive Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Construction Machinery
- General Machining
- Hoisting Equipment
- Packaging Equipment
- Paint Finishing Equipment
- Printing Equipment
- Fan Drive
The global air motors market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The air motors market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on global air motors market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis of global air motors market includes:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.