Global Adiabatic Cooler Market – Introduction
- Adiabatic cooler is a liquid cooler used to reduce the inlet air temperature through a closed loop coil.
- Adiabatic coolers are mainly used in commercial places and data storing centers to decrease the heat density of that particular place. This in turn is expected to enhance the demand for adiabatic coolers across the world. In addition, rising number of storing companies and data generation centers are also expected to encourage the growth of the adiabatic cooler market
- Furthermore, adiabatic coolers are being adopted across the world due to its low operating cost.
- Adiabatic coolers are incorporated with pre-cooling pads, so as to draw cold air through these pads by running water over the pads.
- Adiabatic coolers are used to regulate temperature various industries such as chemical industry, petrochemical, food & beverage and among others.
- The main principal of an adiabatic cooler is to develop cooling units that can save industry millions tons of water. This in turn is enhancing the growth of the adiabatic cooler market.
- Adiabatic coolers are used as an energy efficient solution, which can be used in water consumption due to increasing shortage of water resources across the world.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Adiabatic Cooler Market – Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Adiabatic Cooler Market
- Adiabatic coolers are widely used in developed countries due to adoption of green energy solutions and green products. This in turn is expected to accelerate the adiabatic cooler market.
- The increasing shortage of water resources and the difficulty in finding them is enhancing the demand for adiabatic cooling, so as to save up to 95% of water.
- Increasing demand for adiabatic coolers in traditional evaporative cooling towers, which can remove enough heat through evaporation is expected to fuel the adiabatic cooler market, so as to satisfy the highest load conditions.
- Rising awareness about water saving across the globe is expected to accelerate the growth of the adiabatic cooler market.
- Rising need for adiabatic coolers to protect plants in green houses, nurseries, or in farms from excess sunlight is expected to drive the market.
North America to Hold Significant Share of the Global Adiabatic Cooler Market
- North America is expected to hold major share of the adiabatic cooler market due to advancement in the technology of manufacturing adiabatic coolers, which is likely to accelerate the demand for adiabatic coolers in the region.
- Asia Pacific is projected to hold significant share of the adiabatic cooler market due to adoption of adiabatic coolers for efficient cooling purposes. This is expected to increase the demand for adiabatic coolers across the region.
- Furthermore, rising demand for adiabatic coolers in commercial facilities in Europe is expected to boost the adiabatic cooler market during the forecast period.
- Moreover, rising adoption of adiabatic cooler for water consumption management in Middle East & Africa and South America is expected to boost the adiabatic cooler market in the coming years.
Global Adiabatic Cooler Market – Competitive Landscape
- Companies operating in the adiabatic cooler market are increasingly investing in research and development to develop new and innovative techniques to manufacture adiabatic coolers. The adiabatic cooler market is highly fragmented due to the presence of numerous manufacturers in developed and developing regions. Furthermore, manufacturers are striving to gain a competitive edge by increased product differentiation.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global adiabatic cooler market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. Key players operating in the global adiabatic cooler market include:
- Alfa Laval
- Baltimore Aircoil Company, Inc.
- EVAPCO, Inc.
- FRIGEL FIRENZE S.p.A.
- ICS Cool Energy Limited
- Paharpur Cooling Towers Ltd.
- SPX Cooling Technologies
- The Güntner Group
- The MITA Group
- Thermax Global
- Transtherm Cooling Industries Ltd
- Vistech Cooling Systems Limited
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Global Adiabatic Cooler Market - Research Scope
The global adiabatic cooler market can be segmented based on type, application, industry, and region.
Global Adiabatic Cooler Market, by Type
- Dry Air Cooler
- Liquid Cooler
Global Adiabatic Cooler Market, by Application
Global Adiabatic Cooler Market, by Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Machinery & Equipment Manufacturing
- Chemical Industry
- Food & Beverage
Global Adiabatic Cooler Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.