Global Adiabatic Cooler Market – Introduction
- Adiabatic cooler is a liquid cooler used to reduce the inlet air temperature through a closed loop coil.
- Adiabatic coolers are mainly used in commercial places and data storing centers to decrease the heat density of that particular place. This in turn is expected to enhance the demand for adiabatic coolers across the world. In addition, rising number of storing companies and data generation centers are also expected to encourage the growth of the adiabatic cooler market
- Furthermore, adiabatic coolers are being adopted across the world due to its low operating cost.
- Adiabatic coolers are incorporated with pre-cooling pads, so as to draw cold air through these pads by running water over the pads.
- Adiabatic coolers are used to regulate temperature various industries such as chemical industry, petrochemical, food & beverage and among others.
- The main principal of an adiabatic cooler is to develop cooling units that can save industry millions tons of water. This in turn is enhancing the growth of the adiabatic cooler market.
- Adiabatic coolers are used as an energy efficient solution, which can be used in water consumption due to increasing shortage of water resources across the world.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Adiabatic Cooler Market – Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Adiabatic Cooler Market
- Adiabatic coolers are widely used in developed countries due to adoption of green energy solutions and green products. This in turn is expected to accelerate the adiabatic cooler market.
- The increasing shortage of water resources and the difficulty in finding them is enhancing the demand for adiabatic cooling, so as to save up to 95% of water.
- Increasing demand for adiabatic coolers in traditional evaporative cooling towers, which can remove enough heat through evaporation is expected to fuel the adiabatic cooler market, so as to satisfy the highest load conditions.
- Rising awareness about water saving across the globe is expected to accelerate the growth of the adiabatic cooler market.
- Rising need for adiabatic coolers to protect plants in green houses, nurseries, or in farms from excess sunlight is expected to drive the market.
North America to Hold Significant Share of the Global Adiabatic Cooler Market
- North America is expected to hold major share of the adiabatic cooler market due to advancement in the technology of manufacturing adiabatic coolers, which is likely to accelerate the demand for adiabatic coolers in the region.
- Asia Pacific is projected to hold significant share of the adiabatic cooler market due to adoption of adiabatic coolers for efficient cooling purposes. This is expected to increase the demand for adiabatic coolers across the region.
- Furthermore, rising demand for adiabatic coolers in commercial facilities in Europe is expected to boost the adiabatic cooler market during the forecast period.
- Moreover, rising adoption of adiabatic cooler for water consumption management in Middle East & Africa and South America is expected to boost the adiabatic cooler market in the coming years.
Global Adiabatic Cooler Market – Competitive Landscape
- Companies operating in the adiabatic cooler market are increasingly investing in research and development to develop new and innovative techniques to manufacture adiabatic coolers. The adiabatic cooler market is highly fragmented due to the presence of numerous manufacturers in developed and developing regions. Furthermore, manufacturers are striving to gain a competitive edge by increased product differentiation.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global adiabatic cooler market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. Key players operating in the global adiabatic cooler market include:
- Alfa Laval
- Baltimore Aircoil Company, Inc.
- EVAPCO, Inc.
- FRIGEL FIRENZE S.p.A.
- ICS Cool Energy Limited
- Paharpur Cooling Towers Ltd.
- SPX Cooling Technologies
- The Güntner Group
- The MITA Group
- Thermax Global
- Transtherm Cooling Industries Ltd
- Vistech Cooling Systems Limited
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Global Adiabatic Cooler Market - Research Scope
The global adiabatic cooler market can be segmented based on type, application, industry, and region.
Global Adiabatic Cooler Market, by Type
- Dry Air Cooler
- Liquid Cooler
Global Adiabatic Cooler Market, by Application
Global Adiabatic Cooler Market, by Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Machinery & Equipment Manufacturing
- Chemical Industry
- Food & Beverage
Global Adiabatic Cooler Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.