Vital signs monitoring devices perform monitoring of vital parameters such as blood pressure, heart rate, respiratory rate and body temperature. In addition, this may involve monitoring of various other additional signs such as pain, urinary continence, gait speed, shortness of breath, end-tidal carbon-dioxide. Such monitoring devices provide and record clinically relevant data regarding patient’s health status. Moreover, monitoring of vital signs before and after medical operation also minimizes patient risk and reduces error in interpretation of clinical data. However, these vital signs may vary by age. Multimodal monitoring is also possible which provides simultaneous measurement and display of the relevant vital signs and allow continuous monitoring of a patient by the medical staff.
The global vital signs monitoring market is categorized as follows:
- Blood pressure monitoring devices
- Pulse oximeters
- Temperature monitoring devices
Currently, North America dominates the global vital signs monitoring market and is followed by Europe due to increasing elderly population and rising demand for health monitoring devices for patients at home as well as clinics in these regions. Emerging economies of Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East are also expected to undergo rapid growth in this market due to rapidly increasing aging population, improving healthcare infrastructure and rising demand for vital signs monitoring devices at clinics as well as for home health.
Rising awareness of the convenience and cost effectiveness offered by such patient monitoring devices and improved reimbursement policies, majorly in the developed economies are also the major factors driving the global vital signs monitoring market.
Some of the key players contributing to the global vital signs monitoring market include A&D Medical, Contec Medical Systems, Covidien PLC, GE Healthcare, Masimo Corporation, Mindray Medical International Limited, Nihon Kohden, Omron Healthcare, Inc., Philips Healthcare, Spacelabs Healthcare, Inc., Suntech Medical, Inc. and Welch Allyn, Inc.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments