With the ever-increasing world population, there is increasing demand for healthcare services. China, the world’s most populated country, provides a significantly large pool for under-served patients, thus representing big opportunities for medical devices and equipment manufacturers for expansion of business. Global sterilization equipment market is forecasted reach a market value of USD 2.7 billion by 2015. Some of the major factors driving the growth of this market include the enduring need for efficient infection control measures, threat of biological and chemical warfare, and recurrent outbreaks of emerging infectious diseases.
Sterilization equipment are one of the most critical equipments in the medical industry as effectiveness, efficacy, and success of surgeries, medical examinations and research depends on the ability to prevent cross infections. Growth of the sterilization devices industry in immediate future is expected to be driven by increased reprocessing of medical devices as a method of cost saving in the weak economy. Reprocessing of medical equipment is rapidly emerging as an important survival strategy for cash-strapped hospitals in developed nations. The consequent rise in third party reprocessing industry is expected to rake in additional market opportunities for sterilization equipment.
- Physical Sterilization
- Chemical Sterilization
- Radiation Sterilization
This research report analyzes the market depending on its market segments and major geographies. The major regions analyzed under this research study are:
- North America
- Rest of the World
The research report provides comprehensive analysis of:
- Current industry trends
- Factors driving market growth
- Industry structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report provides analysis of technological developments in the industry, Porter’s five force model analysis, and complete company profiles of the top market players. It includes a review of the micro and macro factors significant with respect to existing market players and new entrants.
Some of the key players dominating this market are 3M Health Care, Advanced Sterilization Products Services Inc., STERIS Corporation, Getinge AB, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Covidien plc, Terumo Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Nipro Corporation, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This research report provides a forward-looking perspective of major industry segments and factors driving and restricting market growth
- It provides technological growth map over time and explains its impact on the industry
- It helps to clearly understand competitive environment for staying ahead in the competition
- It provides comprehensive analysis of major competitors and their strategies
- It provides up-to-date analysis of the latest trends and technological improvements in market
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having compete insights of the market and by making in-depth analysis of market trends
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major industry segments