Preventive healthcare technology refers to a very broad range of products and services used on a regular basis for diagnosis, monitoring, and control of diseases ranging from minor colds to major ailments such as breast cancer, heart attacks, and stroke etc. This broad range of devices can be used through a mobile platform and as independent technologies as well. Patients suffering from chronic pain can reduce it, diabetics can map their doses and the effects over long periods and understand if their condition is worsening or improving. The market covers technologies from monitoring devices and services to OTC drugs and vaccine plans for children as well as adults.
These technologies help patients to take control of their lives and empower them with education and awareness of their diseases. The devices are made for providing easy utilization, and understanding. Remote patient monitoring devices and services allow for both physicians and patients to have alarm systems and advanced monitoring solutions to improve patient lives. Many technologies and services may overlap in one way or another since services can provide monitoring and control for multiple disorders and diseases. Mobile technology also presents a huge potential for this market, overlapping in certain areas with remote patient monitoring. It is estimated that the total preventive healthcare technologies and services market varies from USD 8.5 billion to over USD 14 billion depending on the focus area of independent analysis.
In terms of geography, North America and Europe remain the most advanced in utilizing preventive healthcare technologies with latest amenities and wireless technologies at the patient’s disposal. E-Health initiatives have been launched in the past few years with great response and success in these regions. With Asian regions expecting to face major aging population crisis in the coming years, it is not surprising that Asian majors such as China, Japan, Korea, and India are gearing up facilities through smart health investments and healthcare plans. The involvement of large companies such as Philips, GE, Apple, and Avesthagen would expedite the awareness of preventive health through their products and philosophy.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments