Home Press Releases Global Process Spectroscopy Market to Reach US$1,179.6 Million by 2019
Global Process Spectroscopy Market to Reach US$1,179.6 Million by 2019
Posted on Aug 17, 2015
Transparency Market Research (TMR) has announced the publication of a new market research report on the global process spectroscopy market. The report answers a wide range of questions pertaining to the growth of this market, its drivers, its restraints, and the possible opportunities in it. With a complete SWOT analysis and Porter’s five forces analysis, the report, titled “Process Spectroscopy Market Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019”, gives adequate clarity about the future of this market. According to research analysts at Transparency Market Research, the global process spectroscopy market was valued at US$714.5 million in 2012 and is expected to reach a value of US$1,179.6 million, growing at CAGR of 7.4% from 2013 to 2019.
The growth of the global process spectroscopy market will be attributable to evolution of technology, need to match international quality standards, and to save time and cost while achieving the same. These factors are also pushing companies to adopt process spectroscopy on a larger scale. In addition to this, the growth of the global process spectroscopy market will also be fueled by the Food and Drug Administration’s move to implement process analytical technologies in the pharmaceutical industry in the U.S. This will especially boost the market in North America. This region held 49% of the global process spectroscopy market in 2012, due to dominating players being engaged in making products for industries such as pharmaceutical, polymer, chemicals, oil and gas, and food and agriculture.
The global process spectroscopy market is segmented by technology, end-use industry, and geography. The technology segments include Raman spectroscopy, Fourier Transform infrared (FT-IR) spectroscopy, and near infrared (NIR) spectroscopy. The end-use industry segments comprise the oil and gas industry, the polymer industry, the food and agriculture industry, the pharmaceutical industry, the chemical industry, and others such as forensic, medical diagnostic, and environmental. Geographically, the global process spectroscopy market is divided into Europe, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Rest of the World. The fastest growing region in the world for the global process spectroscopy market will be Asia Pacific, at a predicted CAGR of 8.7% from 2013 to 2019. The factors contributing to this remarkable growth rate will be the growth of process spectroscopy technologies in food and agriculture and pharmaceutics in countries such as India, Japan, and China.
Among the technology segments, Raman spectroscopy is expected to grow exponentially due to its increasing adoption by the food and agriculture and pharmaceutical industries. Statistics indicate that Raman spectroscopy held a market share of 17.1% in 2012 in the global process spectroscopy market.Some of the key players in the global market for process spectroscopy are Andor Technologies, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. Buchi Labortechnik AG, and Bruker Corporation, who collectively hold about 40% of the market as reported in 2012. Other players likely to impact the global process spectroscopy market are Danaher Corporation, Foss A/S, ABB Limited, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, Sartorius AG, Horiba Limited, and Kett Electric Laboratory.
Browse the full Process Spectroscopy Market (Technology Types - Near infrared (NIR) spectroscopy, Raman spectroscopy and Fourier Transform infrared (FT-IR) spectroscopy) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2013 - 2019 report at http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/process-spectroscopy-market.html
Market Segmentation of Global Process Spectroscopy Market:
Process Spectroscopy Market, by Technology
- Near infrared (NIR) spectroscopy
- Raman spectroscopy
- Fourier Transform infrared (FT-IR) spectroscopy
Process Spectroscopy Market, by End-use Industry
- Polymer industry
- Oil and gas industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Food and agriculture industry
- Chemical industry
- Other industries (medical diagnostic, forensic and environmental)
Process Spectroscopy Market, by Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a global market intelligence company providing business information reports and services. The company’s exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
TMR’s data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With extensive research and analysis capabilities, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
- Enterprise Mobility Market (Software - Mobile Device Management, Mobile Application Management, Enterprise Email and Content Management and Others; Security Solutions - Mobile Data Security, Mobile Device Security, Network Security and Mobile ID Security) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2022
- This report aims to provide a comprehensive strategic analysis of the global enterprise mobility market along with the market revenue and growth forecast for the period from 2013 to 2022. Proliferation of mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops, reduced hardware costs for enterprises, and adoption of enterprise mobility across various industry verticals are some major influencing factors in the...
- Hydraulic Thermoplastic Hose and Couplings (Agriculture Equipment, Construction Equipment, Industrial and Material Handling Equipment, Lubrication Lines, Power and Telephone Mobile Equipment) Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2022A hydraulic hose is a high-pressure tube designed to carry/transport fluids to transfer force within any hydraulic machinery. Considering the high pressures and temperatures involved in hydraulic applications, thermoplastics exhibiting high abrasion resistance, high flexibility, low weight, and the ability to handle high pressure have ensured the growing adoption of thermoplastic hose in hydraulic...
- Smart Parking Systems Market (By Parking Site Type - On-street Parking, Off-street Parking; By Component - Sensor and Network Hardware, Software, Services; By Application Areas - Airports, Government and Municipalities and Corporate and Commercial Institutions) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2022Smart parking system provides real-time information about the availability of parking space in a particular location, thereby enabling hassle-free vehicle parking while saving on time, cost, and fuel. It consists of low-cost sensors, real-time data collection and analytics, and automated payment systems that allow people to find parking in desired locations and pay for it in advance. Once deployed, the smart...