Home Press Releases Global Industrial Controls and Robotics Market to Expand at 5.6% owing to Rising Demand for Reducing Turnaround Time
Global Industrial Controls and Robotics Market to Expand at 5.6% owing to Rising Demand for Reducing Turnaround Time
Posted on Aug 27, 2015
A recently released report by Transparency Market Research (TMR) forecasts that the global industrial controls and robotics market will develop at a CAGR of 5.6% between 2013 and 2019. TMR, a market intelligence firm in its report states that by 2019, the global industrial controls and robotics market will reach US$147.7 billion from US$102.02 billion in 2012. The report titled ‘Industrial Controls and Robotics Market - Global Industry Size, Market Share, Trends, Analysis and Forecast 2013 - 2019’ is available for sale on the company website. According to this report, factors such as greater need for turnaround time and increased performance of hazardous tasks with no manual involvement drive the global market for industrial controls and robotics. Greater productivity, coupled with reduced variable costs, is another key factor that drives the demand for industrial controls and robotics. Different types of instrumentation and automation equipment form integral parts of the industrial controls and robotics system.
The primary aim of industrial controls and robotics is to control and monitor the complex processes in industries. With surging demand for high quality products and greater preference for high reliability in large scale production processes is expected to boost the global industrial controls and robotics market during the forecast period. This market research report segments the global industrial controls and robotics market on the basis of product type, technology, application, and geography. On the basis of type of product, this market is categorized into manufacturing execution systems, field devices, and industrial control systems. Based on technology, the global industrial controls and robotics market is segmented into programmable logic control systems, manufacturing execution systems (MES), machine vision systems, integrated manufacturing systems, robotics systems, motion control and drive systems, and others, which include wireless communications, power supply and backup, and actuators.
The various areas of application of industrial controls and robotics technology are industries such as power, textile, automotive, chemicals, printing and packaging, plastics, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, food processing, semiconductors, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), and others, which include metal, precision and optics, and petrochemical. The segment for semiconductors is anticipated to expand robustly in the forthcoming years owing to surging demand for low cost, customized, and high volume manufacturing that are vital in achieving technological and business goals. From the regional perspective, this research report segments the global industrial controls and robotics market into Asia Pacific, the Americas, Europe, and Rest of the World. In 2012, America held the highest share in the overall industrial controls and robotics market followed by the Asia Pacific region.
Rapid adoption of newer technologies and the high demand for re-engineering and mass production in the industrial segment are the main factors that propel the North America market for industrial controls and robotics. The need for skilled workforce and high initial investment are the key restraints hampering growth of the global industrial controls and robotics market. The report identifies the following companies in the global industrial controls and robotics market: Kawasaki Robotics, Schneider Electric SA, Omron Corporation, Siemens AG, Rockwell Automation Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, and Invensys plc amongst others.
Browse the full Industrial Controls and Robotics Market (Product Types-Industrial Control Systems, Field Devices and Manufacturing Execution Systems) - Global Industry Size, Market Share, Trends, Analysis and Forecast 2013 - 2019 report at http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/industrial-robotics-market.html
Industrial controls and robotics market analysis, by type
- Industrial Control systems
- Field Devices
- Relay & Switches
- Motion Control & Drives Systems
- Machine Vision systems
- Manufacturing Execution Systems
Industrial controls and robotics market analysis, by application
- Printing and Packaging
- Oil & Gas
- Food Processing
Industrial controls and robotics market analysis, by technology
- Motion Control and Drives Systems
- Robotics Systems
- Integrated Manufacturing Systems
- Machine Vision Systems
- Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Programmable Logic Control System
Industrial controls and robotics market by Geography
The different geographies covered under this research study is defined as follows:
- North America
- North America
- South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of the World
- Middle East
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a global market intelligence company providing business information reports and services. The company’s exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
TMR’s data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With extensive research and analysis capabilities, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
- Workspace as a Service (WaaS) Market (By Type - Desktop as a Service (Distributed Virtual Desktop and Centralized Virtual Desktop), Application as a Service, System Integration Service, Managed Service, and Consulting Service) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2022
- Desktop virtualization has become mainstream technology in the last few years with the rapidly changing business environment and work culture. With increasing demand for device-independence and remote access to corporate data and business applications, many organizations are allowing their employees to use their personal devices such as smartphones, tablets, and laptops to access their office desk from anywhere,...
- Screenless Displays Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023Screenless display is the evolving technology in the field of interactive science. The basic method of operation deals with making the imaginary data come alive without the help of screens. It works as a floating desktop in front of your eyes which requires your physical gestures to commence the next direction. It can also be termed as a sixth sense technology where you can access or manipulate the data. This can be done without the aid of screens which can...
- Enterprise Mobility Market (Software - Mobile Device Management, Mobile Application Management, Enterprise Email and Content Management and Others; Security Solutions - Mobile Data Security, Mobile Device Security, Network Security and Mobile ID Security) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2022This report aims to provide a comprehensive strategic analysis of the global enterprise mobility market along with the market revenue and growth forecast for the period from 2013 to 2022. Proliferation of mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops, reduced hardware costs for enterprises, and adoption of enterprise mobility across various industry verticals are some major influencing factors in the...