Transparency Market Research has recently published a new research report that discusses the factors negatively impacting the food and beverages industry and thereby propelling need for global food safety products market and food safety testing. The research report, titled “Food Safety Products Market And Food Safety Testing Market - Global Industry Size, Market Share, Trends, Analysis And Forecast 2010 - 2018,” explains factors influencing the segments of the overall market by using SWOT analysis. Furthermore, it also uses Porter’s five forces analysis to highlight the intensity of competitive rivalry, the threat of substitute products or services, the threat of new entrants, the bargaining power of customers, and the bargaining power of suppliers.
Browse the full Food Safety Products Market And Food Safety Testing Market - Global Industry Size, Market Share, Trends, Analysis And Forecast 2010 - 2018 report at http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/food-safety-products-market.html
The growth of the food safety products market and food safety testing market will be attributable to the high incidence of food-related diseases and ailments that are a result of various types of contaminants. Additionally, increasing concerns about food safety amongst consumers and strict regulatory framework laid down by policymakers is also augmenting the overall market. These strong market drivers are being tugged in this opposite direction by restraints such as poor rate of awareness about food safety in several underdeveloped and developing countries. Furthermore, disorganization in compliance regulation systems is also likely to hamper the growth of this market.
Regionally, Europe held a 34% share in the global food safety products and food safety testing market in terms of revenue in 2011. The European region was followed by Asia Pacific and North America. However, research indicates that in the coming few years the demand for food safety products and food safety testing in Asia Pacific will boom, making this region the fastest-growing market all through 2018.
As of 2011, the global food safety testing market was led by traditional tests, accounting for a share of 52% in the market in 2011. The rapid sharing methods followed this segment with the remaining 48% share in the market in 2011. Researchers predict that the rapid test segment will surpass However, the limitation of traditional methods to provide instant results will hamper its growth in the coming years, giving rapid tests a fair chance to move up the ladder by the end of 2018.
Some of the key players in the global food safety products market and food safety testing market are Biocontrol Systems Incorporated, Biomerieux SA, 3M Company, Thermofischer Scientific, Roka Bioscience, Bio-Rad Laboratories Incorporated, Agilent Technologies Incorporated, Douglas Scientific, EL DU Pont De Nemours & Co., IDDEX Laboratories INC, and Ecolab Incorporated. The research report profiles these players and provides a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape present in the overall market. Furthermore, it also provides an assessment of expansion plans, branding idea, business and marketing strategies, research and development activities, financial outlook, and investment plans of these companies for the near future.
The study presents a comprehensive assessment of the stakeholder strategies and overall market by segmenting the food safety market as below:
Food Safety Products Market, by Types:
- Disinfection Products
- Diagnostic Products
- Disposable Gloves
- Smart Labels & Tags
- Software Tracking Systems
Food Safety Testing Market, by Contaminants:
- Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)
Food Safety Testing Market, by Pathogens:
Food Safety Testing Market, by Food Types:
- Processed Foods
- Meat & Poultry
- Dairy Products
- Fresh & Frozen Fruits & Vegetables
Food Safety Testing Market, by Technology:
- Traditional Methods
- Rapid Methods
Food Safety Rapid Testing Market, by Types:
- Convenience-Based Methods
- Immunoassay-Based Methods
- PCR-Based Methods
- Other Molecular-Based Methods
The report provides cross-sectional analysis of all the above segments with respect to the following geographical markets:
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)