Home Press Releases Ambulance Services Market to Grow at 8.3% CAGR, Propelled by Rising Incidence of Accidents
Ambulance Services Market to Grow at 8.3% CAGR, Propelled by Rising Incidence of Accidents
Posted on Jul 28, 2015
A recently released report from Transparency Market Research (TMR) forecasts that the global ambulance services market will grow at a CAGR of 8.3% between 2013 and 2019. TMR, a market intelligence firm based in the U.S., states that the global ambulance services market will reach a market value of US$29.78 billion by 2019, from US$17 billion in 2012.The report, titled ‘Ambulance Services Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019’, is available for sale on the company website. According to this market research report, rising geriatric population, favorable reimbursement policies, rising incidence of accidents, and increasing prevalence of diseases such as cancer and diabetes are a few of the factors that stimulate the global ambulance services market. The introduction of new ambulances also plays a significant role in determining demand from this market. It is expected that the entry of new ambulance service providers, a favorable and organized reimbursement scenario, and greater home healthcare will propel the demand for ambulance services in the years to come.
This TMR report segments the global ambulance services market on the basis of mode of transport, equipment, type of emergency, and geography. Ground ambulances, water ambulances, and air ambulances are the three modes of transport, with the segment of air ambulances holding the largest share of the market. Equipment-wise, the ambulance services market is categorized into advanced life support and basic life support. The market for advanced life support ambulances is a rapidly growing one, owing to high incidence of emergency cases. In comparison to non-emergency ambulance services, the market for emergency ambulance services is expected to expand at a higher rate in the forecasting horizon.
Geographically, Europe and North America collectively hold the highest share of the global ambulance services market. The presence of a huge pool of ambulance service providers makes these two markets strong players in the global ambulance services market. However, owing to high incidence of chronic diseases and growing geriatric population, the Asia Pacific market will witness robust growth in the years to come. Growing popularity of medical tourism in Thailand, Brazil, and India will drive the demand in the global ambulance services market during the forecast period.
Browse the full Ambulance Services Market (By Mode of Transport - Ground Ambulance Services, Air Ambulance Services and Water Ambulance Services, By Emergency Type - Emergency Ambulance Services and Non-Emergency Ambulance Services and By Equipment Type - Advance Life Support (ALS) Ambulance Services and Basic Life Support (BLS) Ambulance Services) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019 report at http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/ambulance-services-industry.html
The report identifies some of the key companies in the global ambulance services market, which are as follows: Falck A/S, London Ambulance Service NHS Trust, Rural/Metro Corporation, Envision Healthcare Corporation, Dutch Health BV, and Air Methods Corporation. Regulatory measures of the Federal Aviation Administration pose a challenge to the global ambulance services market.
Ambulance Services Market, by Mode of Transport
- Ground Ambulance Service
- Air Ambulance Service
- Water Ambulance Service
Ambulance Services Market, by Equipment
- Advance Life Support (ALS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
Ambulance Services Market, by Emergency Type
Ambulance Services Market, by Geography
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a global market intelligence company providing business information reports and services. The company’s exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
TMR’s data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With extensive research and analysis capabilities, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Share This Article!
- Digital Subtraction Angiography Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023
- Digital subtraction angiography (DSA) is a radiographic or fluoroscopic technique which is used for the diagnosis of various vascular disorders. The technique is also utilized for the visualization of blood vessels in the soft dense tissue environment or a bone. Digital subtraction angiography is applied for obtaining clear images of the arteries and is also highly effective in contrasting arterial structures with the surrounding bone and tissue material....
- Acid Citrate Dextrose (ACD) Tubes Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023ACD or acid citrate dextrose is a solution of sodium citrate, citric acid and dextrose in water which is primarily used as an anticoagulant to preserve blood specimen. ACD tubes are specialized tubes utilized to preserve the whole blood specimen for future testing purpose. There are several types of acid citrate dextrose tubes available in the market. ACD tubes are primarily utilized in hospitals, clinics and diagnostics centers worldwide.
- Wound Closure Products (Sutures, Surgical Staples, Wound Closure Strips, Adhesives and Tissue Sealants and Hemostats) Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023The global wound closure products market report provides market size estimation and forecast of major wound closure products. These products are an integral part of any hospital and trauma center, and have wide scope of application. The wound closure products market has been studied from the perspective of product types and geography. Global market for wound closure products has been segmented into sutures,...