Home Press Releases Ambulance Services Market to Grow at 8.3% CAGR, Propelled by Rising Incidence of Accidents
Ambulance Services Market to Grow at 8.3% CAGR, Propelled by Rising Incidence of Accidents
Posted on Jul 28, 2015
A recently released report from Transparency Market Research (TMR) forecasts that the global ambulance services market will grow at a CAGR of 8.3% between 2013 and 2019. TMR, a market intelligence firm based in the U.S., states that the global ambulance services market will reach a market value of US$29.78 billion by 2019, from US$17 billion in 2012.The report, titled ‘Ambulance Services Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019’, is available for sale on the company website. According to this market research report, rising geriatric population, favorable reimbursement policies, rising incidence of accidents, and increasing prevalence of diseases such as cancer and diabetes are a few of the factors that stimulate the global ambulance services market. The introduction of new ambulances also plays a significant role in determining demand from this market. It is expected that the entry of new ambulance service providers, a favorable and organized reimbursement scenario, and greater home healthcare will propel the demand for ambulance services in the years to come.
This TMR report segments the global ambulance services market on the basis of mode of transport, equipment, type of emergency, and geography. Ground ambulances, water ambulances, and air ambulances are the three modes of transport, with the segment of air ambulances holding the largest share of the market. Equipment-wise, the ambulance services market is categorized into advanced life support and basic life support. The market for advanced life support ambulances is a rapidly growing one, owing to high incidence of emergency cases. In comparison to non-emergency ambulance services, the market for emergency ambulance services is expected to expand at a higher rate in the forecasting horizon.
Geographically, Europe and North America collectively hold the highest share of the global ambulance services market. The presence of a huge pool of ambulance service providers makes these two markets strong players in the global ambulance services market. However, owing to high incidence of chronic diseases and growing geriatric population, the Asia Pacific market will witness robust growth in the years to come. Growing popularity of medical tourism in Thailand, Brazil, and India will drive the demand in the global ambulance services market during the forecast period.
Browse the full Ambulance Services Market (By Mode of Transport - Ground Ambulance Services, Air Ambulance Services and Water Ambulance Services, By Emergency Type - Emergency Ambulance Services and Non-Emergency Ambulance Services and By Equipment Type - Advance Life Support (ALS) Ambulance Services and Basic Life Support (BLS) Ambulance Services) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019 report at http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/ambulance-services-industry.html
The report identifies some of the key companies in the global ambulance services market, which are as follows: Falck A/S, London Ambulance Service NHS Trust, Rural/Metro Corporation, Envision Healthcare Corporation, Dutch Health BV, and Air Methods Corporation. Regulatory measures of the Federal Aviation Administration pose a challenge to the global ambulance services market.
Ambulance Services Market, by Mode of Transport
- Ground Ambulance Service
- Air Ambulance Service
- Water Ambulance Service
Ambulance Services Market, by Equipment
- Advance Life Support (ALS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
Ambulance Services Market, by Emergency Type
Ambulance Services Market, by Geography
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a global market intelligence company providing business information reports and services. The company’s exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
TMR’s data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With extensive research and analysis capabilities, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Share This Article!
- Home Rehabilitation Products and Services Market (By Products: Positioning Devices, Body Support Devices, General Aids, and Others; By Services: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Respiratory Therapy and Other Therapy) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023
- Rehabilitation programs help patients to improve, maintain, and restore physical strength and mobility in institutional and home care settings. This study provides market analysis for various rehabilitation products and services that are provided within home care settings. The stakeholders of this market study comprise established rehabilitation product manufacturers, distributors, and rehabilitation service...
- Osteosynthesis Devices Market: (By Material Type: Degradable and Non-degradable; By Type of Device: Internal Fixation and External Fixation) Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Trends, and Forecast 2015 - 2023The report on osteosynthesis devices market provides the in-depth analysis of current as well as future prospects of osteosynthesis devices market globally. The market for osteosynthesis devices is segmented on the basis material and device type. By material, the market is segmented on basis of degradable material and non-degradable material. By device type the osteosynthesis devices market is segmented of...
- Saudi Arabia Defibrillators Market: (Products: Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) & Advanced Life Support (ALS) Defibrillators; End Users: Hospitals, Public Access Defibrillators, Emergency Medical Services & Business Workplaces) Industry Analysis, Size, Volume, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020This Defibrillators are critical life saving devices that are successfully used to save millions of lives across globe. This report provides in-depth analysis of defibrillators market in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Stakeholders for this report include manufacturers of defibrillation products, raw material suppliers, government agencies and regulatory bodies. The Saudi Arabia defibrillators market has been...