Prenatal diagnostics procedure is implemented to determine the health of the fetus in the mother’s womb. This method is generally used for diagnosing infectious diseases like group B streptococcus. Well-timed diagnosis and treatment will prevent premature delivery and reduce the overall healthcare costs. Noninvasive prenatal diagnostics procedures are preferred over invasive procedures as it is a safe way to determine the health of the fetus without harming either the mother or the fetus.
The noninvasive prenatal diagnostics market is growing as a result of technological improvements in this field and its advantages over invasive diagnostics procedures. The need to detect fetus abnormalities as early as possible with the use of noninvasive techniques has encouraged many manufacturers for research and development emphasized at prenatal diagnostics. Further technological advancement in the noninvasive prenatal diagnostics market is expected to offer advantages like cost effectiveness, ethics, and profitability.
- DNA microarrays
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Fluorescence in Situ Hybridization (FISH)
- Mass Spectrometry (MS)
This research report on noninvasive prenatal diagnostics analyzes the market segments and major geographies. This report provides a complete analysis of market trends, growth drivers, restraints, industry structure, and market projections for the coming years. It also includes an analysis of the current technological developments, Porter’s five force model analysis, and detailed profiles of the top market players. It provides a review of the micro and macro factors significant for the existing market players and new entrants.
The major geographies analyzed under this research study are North America, the Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Rest of the World.
The major players in this field are Abbott Laboratories, Adeza Biomedical, Adeza Diagnostic Services, Aviva Biosciences, Baylor College of Medicine, Biocept Laboratories, Bruker Daltonics, BTG, Cepheid, Daiichi Pure Chemicals, Diagnostic Systems Laboratories, Diagnostic Technologies, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Ikonisys, Illumina, Isis Innovation, Jacobi Medical Center, JN Macri Technologies, NeoGenomics, North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health, NTD Laboratories, Oregon Health & Science University, Osmetech Molecular Diagnostics, Parsortix, PerkinElmer Life and Analytical Sciences, Pilgrim Software, Plasmagene Biosciences, Proteogenix, Qiagen, Quest Diagnostics, Ravgen, Sequenom, Siemens Medical Solutions, Signature Genomic Laboratories, Spallanzani National Institute of Infectious Diseases, Spectral Genomics, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This research report provides a complete analysis of the current developments in terms of technology and helps in keeping updated
- It helps to make informed business decisions based on the in-depth analysis of the market
- It provides a technological growth map over time and explains its impact on the industry
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of various industry segments
- It provides a complete understanding of the changing competition dynamics and leading market players
- It provides a forward looking perspective on various factors driving and restricting market growth