Forensics technology was primarily used for security and investigating purposes. However, as the technology has advanced, the costs for forensics technology have dropped and hence the forensics market has become more accessible to the general public.
Technology advancements in forensics have been a primary reason for the considerable growth of the forensics technology market. Improved fingerprint recovery from metals, DNA profiling techniques used at crime scenes, and sensing technologies that are improving the detection of explosives and drugs at security checkpoints is enhancing the demand for forensics technology. With the internet emerging as a ubiquitous vehicle for communication, there has been a surge in internet related crimes (unauthorized access and use of data). This results in significant business losses, creating the need for computer forensics technology.
Currently the U.S. and Europe are the largest markets for forensics technology and would continue to be the leaders in the near future. But with the advancement in technology, rise in population, and improving economic conditions, the demand for forensics technology is increasing in the Asia Pacific region. The forensics technology market is predicted to be worth over USD 19.4 billion by the end of 2018, growing at a CAGR of 8.7%.
Computer forensics, DNA testing, fingerprinting, and biometrics form the major application market for forensics technology. DNA technology is expected to grow with the highest rate due to an increase in crime. Governments around the world are opting for DNA technology to increase the crime clearance rate and to establish facts. Biometrics and figure printing, now a days, are used even in homes for general security purposes.
Some of the key players that deal in forensics technology include Evestigate, The Forensics Company, Cellmark, and CCL Group.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments